What's new

Japan and Vietnam ban Chinese software

Just two tiny countries Vietnam and Japan mean nothing to our market share. I heard Weixin(Wechat) has Vietnamese version,we should should shut down that service.
I have used we chat its really good didn't know China made it.

without Japan hightech products and Vietnam healthy foods, Chinese will starve. :sarcastic:

Vietnam is quickly becoming the dumping ground for all the too dangerous manufacturings, due to our government's now forced tough stance. I can provide source if you so wish, but it's no secret if you are following current events.

Most of our imported food comes from Africa, Eastern Europe, The Americas, and maybe India. Vietnam is too small to provide much, given the population size.

As to Japanese "hi-tech", we are safe, almsot all electronics made in China anyways, while Japanese brands have been dying for a while now not just in China, but in the developed world, don't tell me you don't know that. Who even have a sony phone or TV?

I seriously doubt that.

Last week had gone to purchase some electronic items in Crawford Market (Mumbai),,The shopkeeper said,,the products are from PRC,They dont write Made in China ,,instead they write Made in PRC,,,,& the reason is ,,people don't wanna buy Made in China,,,& they dont knw what PRC stands for .,,

Whats App is definitely a Top Row stuff.

WeChat was developed by Tecent and it goes without saying it's Chinese. Don't be stupid

no, the point is the Chinese software Earth Explorer was used in VN classrooms. now banned.

You both are communist countries.

So, you are going to use democracy software? Don't you fear we are going to brainwash your children?

We can ban theirs too,if they have any, of course..

let's find out who has more economic clout,lol..

Looks like the war is very likely

The Vietnamese has the CockCock, kind of like Facebook or something like that, that we can ban. For the Japanese, we can ban their **** software and I bet they will cry. LOL
You mean you will cry? Because japanese make great ****

without Japan hightech products and Vietnam healthy foods, Chinese will starve. :sarcastic:
You're right, USA & Europa are more attractive than China

And with a long term war, China will lose if they can't attract brains in their country

Unless they just invade Vietnam & Japan, which is quite possible

Back
Top Bottom