What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

The History of communal riots in India and parts that are now part of India even before partition is proof of your communal nature. Its funny when Indians call others as communal.

there are pockets of indivuduals who are reducing in numbers who are of such mindset and this include the minority community. but the state of india and majority indians are secular.
but pak its the exact opposite. most people are communal and have systematically killd and crushed people of different faiths and other islmic sects like ahmdis and shias. so really pak dont have any experince in this area to comment on india

Its quite obvious India do not want any regime in BD that endorse anti-India sentiments. Awami league govt. has not permitted anti-indian terror outfits flourish on it's soil.So India will do whatever it takes to continue its support to Sk.Hasina.

1. They live constantly under fear. They cant flee because they do NOT have resoruces to even travel.

2. In Pakistan they fleed due to terrorists in India they are forced to remain and bow to idols for proving their patrioitism to India under fear of Saffron terrorists

Why don't your country show us the path how to become a model state of minorities:lol:

there are pockets of indivuduals who are reducing in numbers who are of such mindset and this include the minority community. but the state of india and majority indians are secular.
but pak its the exact opposite. most people are communal and have systematically killd and crushed people of different faiths and other islmic sects like ahmdis and shias. so really pak dont have any experince in this area to comment on india

1. And who says "secular" word can save Indians from becoming communal? they are Hindus to roots. the massacr of SIKHS in 84 is an example

2. If most Indian could not have been communal we would not have seen Babri Mosque type of communal terrorism.

3. There are many other examples. so Indians are nobodies to comment on others in the first place.

1. And who says "secular" word can save Indians from becoming communal? they are Hindus to roots. the massacr of SIKHS in 84 is an example
2. If most Indian could not have been communal we would not have seen Babri Mosque type of communal terrorism.
3. There are many other examples. so Indians are nobodies to comment on others in the first place.
1. most indians are secular and there is a real strength in that number. sikh massacre i believe was not communal . it happened in reaction to the pm being kileld. but that wont happen now. no tamil was injured when Raji G was kileld. hindus never provoke. they only react.
2. babri was the only mosque broken as opposed to thousands tempkles broken. after that the hindutva agenda has died a slow death and is unable to gain any traction in india. the massacres were started by minority community. hindus never provoke only react.
3.the examples are becoming fewer and farther in between. indians are the only people in asia (now BD) who can comment on these things because we are the only democratic and secular lands - basically the good guys fighting evil surrounding us.

Let's not kid ourselves. In the Gujrat Massacre alone, more than 3000 muslims have been slaughtered. Since 1971, I don't think any incident in Bangladesh has come to that level and remember, this movement is against the govt. The gujrat massacre and the babri masjid were state funded terrorism.
Anyways, I personally think we as Bangladesh have higher standards and any attack on the minorities should be treated with the strictest of actions. Even before Hindus, they are our Bangladeshi brothers and culprits will be bought to full justice.

Gujarat happened because Muslims mob burned down a train, can Hindus ever dare to riot in BD or Pakistan. As far figures of Gujarat riot are concerned only over 700 muslim died and something even stupid Indian media has long ignored is the fact over 250 Hindus also died in riot, Had rioter had full support of state then how come Hindus also died ?

Now would Muslims in BD or Pakistan let a temple standing if were built by demolishing a Mosque, Since BD and Pakistan came into existence hundereds of Hindu temples ,gurudwaras , buddhist temples have been razed in Pakistan. But Muslim keep crying over a mosque which in history of the India is only Mosque demolished by Hindu fanatic. I wonder why Bdeshis and Pakistani complelty mum about the plight of Hindus and Sikhs who are fleeing pakistan.

Hindus are increasingly migrating to India wonder why if everything is hunky dory then why is it happening. After demolition of Babri masjid and after BNP came to power last time there were huge riots in Bd against and unlike India where muslims are the instiagtor of riots, In BD Hindus are just targeted for being Hindus. BD media nor international or Muslim media cover these victims of such riots are hindus not christians or Muslims.

I think it will. when you think of interfere you think its by covert and violent means because of your pakistan and pre secular influences. Even advising BD to show you the right path is interfering in a constructive way. we are the land of Gandhi. we will do the right thing in a peaceful way.

Ooooooo....the land of Gandhi......the over hyped man who absolutely did nothing to save India from the colonials compared to Netaji....Bangladesh has not been a secular country for over 30 years.The state is an Islamic state.And you think India WILL intervene!

Gujarat happened because Muslims mob burned down a train, can Hindus ever dare to riot in BD or Pakistan. As far figures of Gujarat riot are concerned only over 700 muslim died and something even stupid Indian media has long ignored is the fact over 250 Hindus also died in riot, Had rioter had full support of state then how come Hindus also died ?

Now would Muslims in BD or Pakistan let a temple standing if were built by demolishing a Mosque, Since BD and Pakistan came into existence hundereds of Hindu temples ,gurudwaras , buddhist temples have been razed in Pakistan. But Muslim keep crying over a mosque which in history of the India is only Mosque demolished by Hindu fanatic. I wonder why Bdeshis and Pakistani complelty mum about the plight of Hindus and Sikhs who are fleeing pakistan.

Hindus are increasingly migrating to India wonder why if everything is hunky dory then why is it happening. After demolition of Babri masjid and after BNP came to power last time there were huge riots in Bd against and unlike India where muslims are the instiagtor of riots, In BD Hindus are just targeted for being Hindus. BD media nor international or Muslim media cover these victims of such riots are hindus not christians or Muslims.

If Hindus in India cant know how to lit stoves or if they are obssessed with using stoves inside trains its NON Of Muslims' fault.

And oh your Pro-India Hindus killed hundreds of Muslims along with Indian Army in 71. So dont come up with excuses if they are so innocent.

We cant because Hindus in India cant become model for minorities.
is this the best logic you come up with,madam?:lol:
Bangladesh chose to be separated because you could not take care of them. This thread might get flooded with sectarian violence happening in your country and you are suggesting Indians are the last people on earth to lecture on secularism!!

What nonsensical response is that? Does it make any sense in English?

And again, what does it have to do with Indians? Get lost!

It's a completely domestic issue, and you are not invited.

What ever happens in BD, that will have some affect in India it is also our issue in the sense we are neighbors and we also have JI kind of guys in India.

Who are you to say any thing to me??, This forum grants me freedom of speech for a sane argument and I am not crossing any forum rules here.

By your flag you might be living in Brazil on that note an Indian has more concern of these developments than you.

i am as secular as they come, i have spoken for the best interest of Bangladesh and her national security.

anti what state? if by that mean your notion of akhan bhardat, then you are absolutely right, Bharathi bangladeshi. Notice how Bharathis only appreciate and thank you for your bharathi comments, take the hint. You are either hindu with property in west bengal, a false flagger, or an awami leaguer. Either way you have an a bharathi agenda. You want to see the nation as the next afghanistan or syria.

Anti-Bangladesh.

Your kind of religious extremists are the most harmful elements of our country. You don't serve bangladesh. You serve only your extremist jamat matha and some middle-eastern mathas. Bangladesh will always be free from anti-state elements from you. The uprising of people will ensure the end of the pure evil called jamat.

p.s. you only care about your jamat matha and its security from the patriotic forces of Bangladesh.

Ooooooo....the land of Gandhi......the over hyped man who absolutely did nothing to save India from the colonials compared to Netaji....Bangladesh has not been a secular country for over 30 years.The state is an Islamic state.And you think India WILL intervene!

today BD is secular. i have already explained on interference from india. its the land of gandhi and believes in peace.

@priti, thank you for your concern, but we can take care of these jamat shibir anti-state elements by ourselves. We don't need India marching towards Dhaka. If they do, they might become the next victim of superb guerrilla warfare.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. And who says "secular" word can save Indians from becoming communal? they are Hindus to roots. the massacr of SIKHS in 84 is an example2. If most Indian could not have been communal we would not have seen Babri Mosque type of communal terrorism.3. There are many other examples. so Indians are nobodies to comment on others in the first place.
Sikh riots, 1984, happened 3 decades ago, Babri, 2 decades ago, Gujarat 1 decade ago. Are you saying that minorities are not killed in thousands of numbers in Pakistan. You killed 100 times more people in 1971 alone, 4 decades ago. You are killing Muslim minority sect. Guess what, 200 Shias in just two months of 2013. I am not counting Ahmedis, Hindus, Sikhs, Christians.

1 billion Hindus with 150 million Muslims and both population increasing. Can you say same thing about Pakistan ?

BTW how many Muslims are killed by Hindus, Sikhs in Pakistan ? And for that matter in Bangladesh. Why there is decline in population of Hindus and Sikhs in peace loving Pakistan.

We had our dark times but we are still safer for minorities than Pakistan. I am yet to see a Hindu, Sikh or Christian, Prime Minister, President, COAS, etc. in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

You are not even Islamic state and you are questioning Secularism of India ? WoW............

If Hindus in India cant know how to lit stoves or if they are obssessed with using stoves inside trains its NON Of Muslims' fault.

And oh your Pro-India Hindus killed hundreds of Muslims along with Indian Army in 71. So dont come up with excuses if they are so innocent.

yea, they were Pak army men.. lol.

what riots happened in 2002 that you blame india communal. nothing happened. it was all film shooting.

Sikh riots, 1984, happened 3 decades ago, Babri, 2 decades ago, Gujarat 1 decade ago. Are you saying that minorities are not killed in thousands of numbers in Pakistan. You killed 100 times more people in 1971 alone, 4 decades ago. You are killing Muslim minority sect. Guess what, 200 Shias in just two months of 2013. I am not counting Ahmedis, Hindus, Sikhs, Christians.

1 billion Hindus with 150 million Muslims and both population increasing. Can you say same thing about Pakistan ?

BTW how many Muslims are killed by Hindus, Sikhs in Pakistan ? And for that matter in Bangladesh. Why there is decline in population of Hindus and Sikhs in peace loving Pakistan.

We had our dark times but we are still safer for minorities than Pakistan. I am yet to see a Hindu, Sikh or Christian, Prime Minister, President, COAS, etc. in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

You are not even Islamic state and you are questioning Secularism of India ? WoW............

leave it those guys are a gone case. they will never understand the beauty of our country. the cream of muslims left for pak because they were greedy to reatin their wealth leaving behind the poor brothren. now these poor indian muslims are doing better than all of pak people. so they are jealous.
anyways, jalne waalon ko kalne de. hum seculare and equal hain aur rahenge. soon pak will realise how futile their thoughts and actions were. and we will say.. 'i told you so' lol

@priti, thank you for your concern, but we can take care of these jamat shibir anti-state elements by ourselves. We don't need India marching towards Dhaka. If they do, they might become the next victim of superb guerrilla warfare.

no one is going to march towards dhaka.. india will only interfere diplomatically and with advise. if in spite of that you become islamic again then india will leave you to stew in your juices. so thats it. anyways i will be coming there later in this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom