What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

@animelive is perfect example, few days ago he and me were having good argument on Mullah are being used last friday by jamati, he opposed it, that time he was good. Today when he talked against jamati , he becomes rawami to others :omghaha:
I'm still in for Mullah revolution, don't care about jamat :drag:
ignore the trolls here, if you speak on favour of them, you are the great Arab general and if you don't, then you are RAWami hindu malaun dhoti wearing dalal

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear RAZPAK

I apologise in advance if any offence is taken.

If the picture in your Avatar(Sanskrit word) is yourself in youth, or a family member.

I am fairly good with faces and that child seems to look like a Dogra(just my opinion). Genes are strong.

If it is the case and I am not mistaken you are maybe from Sialkot or surrounding regions.

If I am wrong then sorry. But the picture speaks a thousand words.

Sorry to be off topic. And no intention to offend anyone.

We can continue our otherwise online battle :D

That's my cousin, and he is not dogra but jatt.

That's my cousin, and he is not dogra but jatt.

My wife is Jatt. And boy do I regret it :D Because if you could want to have the strongest heads clash in history then marry us again.

I tease her that that the Jatt Regiment can never compare to The Dogra regiment.

Anyways all the kids in my family look like your cousin. That's why I guessed but no not from the Jatt side. From the Dogra side. Your cousin looks more Dogra. Thanks for correcting me my wife would be happy. :)

Fair enough, but bear in mind that my remarks are general, not specific to the current situation prevailing in Bangladesh. If there has been a subversion of the judicial process, surely not just the Jamaat but civil society in general would rise in revolt. That does not seem to have happened.

What is happening at the moment is not as clear cut as it seems. BAL has silenced almost all opposition media. It's mouth pieces are on full propaganda mode.

There are very few Jamati here, those who disagrees with BAL position are accused of propaganda. I myself have been accused of supposedly spreading disinformation on this thread by those who are simply cutting and pasting news articles from partisan scources. One guy even claimed I am making threats for simply saying a partisan judicial process creates precedence which is a double edged sword that will inevitably be used to settle scores in future when current administration are no longer in government.

Unfortunately for BD politics is not civilised. BAL has a history of violence both in government and in opposition. The hypocrisy is that Jamat and BAL were allies with the same personalities who are accused of war crimes not so long ago. The moral high ground that BAL is seeking to establish has no base in reality. It's simply naked vengeance.

BAL has also completely politicised the police. The violence that is happening seem to be BAL cadres and police acting in concert against Jamat cadres. The situation is terrible. The rule of law does not exist in BD at this point in time.

Jamat strength is underestimated and the sleeping giant which is the BNP is yet to play its hand. The volatile situation prevailing can take an even more serious turn.

Are the people revolting against current government in power through electoral manipulation backed by Indian money? I would say it is too early to tell. The BAL control media machine seemingly suggesting that Jaamat is creating mayhem. I disagree. Jaamat show of force is logical, creating caos however does not serve its interest however it does serve BAL goal. I contend that BAL is instigating and pouring fire on the situation to inflame public opinion to destroy Jaamat and therefore deal a blow to to BNP-Jamat alliance which is poised to win the next election if an election is fairly held.

This is a game. Creating confusion and disorder is the ultimate purpose. It remains to be seen to what end. One newspaper has postulated that BAL will grant transit rights to India when it's president comes to visit next week as payment for its assistance. You see in a normal situation this can not happen.

The show trial is a mirage to divide the country and in return for selling our soverignty to India BAL wish to secure its cherished dream of a one party state. Let us hope I am profoundly wrong.

Jamat and war crimes are a circus to fool the people and keep them occupied for short term political consideration which I fear will have consequences for generations.

Dehli will be a clean sweep if you bhartis try to stir trouble in Bangladesh. :partay:

If you are that interested for Delhi to be swept clean you are welcome. bring your biradri along. I think Jats from Pakistan will be good at that and we will be waiting for you guys with brooms and soap. You will get food for work.(vegetarian only)
As for bangladesh, we dont need to stir that, its already a secular nation. Some muslim jamatis and razakars will need to be shown their rightful place at the bottom. Most of BD is good and secular.

that was just a joke in college campus.

Damn I did not attend college in India. I have a love (hate) relationships with the Jat. My most powerful loyalist are Jats. The thing is I married into them as well. My wife belongs to the Ahaga (jatt pronunciation from Brij Bhasha) clan. They produce gorgeous women. Good thing my extended family has a Jat legend. Else one of us would be Dead by now :smitten:

If you are that interested for Delhi to be swept clean you are welcome. bring your biradri along. I think Jats from Pakistan will be good at that and we will be waiting for you guys with brooms and soap. You will get food for work.(vegetarian only)
As for bangladesh, we dont need to stir that, its already a secular nation. Some muslim jamatis and razakars will need to be shown their rightful place at the bottom. Most of BD is good and secular.

Agreed.

Same can't be said about India, where folks seem to be cheering about a man thriving in communal politics !!

My wife is Jatt. And boy do I regret it :D Because if you could want to have the strongest heads clash in history then marry us again.

I tease her that that the Jatt Regiment can never compare to The Dogra regiment.

Anyways all the kids in my family look like your cousin. That's why I guessed but no not from the Jatt side. From the Dogra side. Your cousin looks more Dogra. Thanks for correcting me my wife would be happy. :)

Here is a picture of him with hair and bit older.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/127224-beautiful-pakistani-village-life-4.html
Now tell me what you think.

Agreed.

Same can't be said about India, where folks seem to be cheering about a man thriving in communal politics !!

indians know what they want and whats good for them. so far its worked. if you are talking about Modi, only the opposition and indias enemies say he is bad. Which means that he is good for india. he has been endorsed by the same muslims of gujarat. thank you.
i think BD is much more level headed than pakistan, if nations had a personality it would be a psycho.
I have been to BD and I think this hindu-muslim tension is temprary and happens only in the poorer parts much like in india. I think BD will match up to india if they keep on the secular democratic path. corruption loot will exist until things clear up - in both countries.

@RazPaK and @EXPERIMENT , we are so blessed , when india will invade bangladesh we will ask help from Pakistan, when Pakistan invade us , we will ask help from India , thank you guys :D

That's exactly what kashmir does too. Use both countries to our advantage lol

Last edited by a moderator:
That's exactly what kashmir does too. Use both countries to our advantage lol

self help is the best help. if you think you are smart by letting countries invade you in turns, i think it says a lot about self respect.
look at pak, they let america be its sugar daddy and now they are paying the price and now want china to replace US. its matter of time before china demands its pound of flesh. then where will they go? US?

self help is the best help. if you think you are smart by letting countries invade you in turns, i think it says a lot about self respect.
look at pak, they let america be its sugar daddy and now they are paying the price and now want china to replace US. its matter of time before china demands its pound of flesh. then where will they go? US?

Sugar daddy?

From what any Pakistani can see is

Friendship with America: Some f-16's and drone strikes

Friendship with China:development of j-17 fighter, trade, business, weapons, strategic defence partner, and development of energy sectors.

Back
Top Bottom