What's new

Jamaat activists clash with cops:54 police among 260 hurt across Bangladesh

Why stridently Jamat become aggressive ? Do they want to give the BNP a massage that they should not think to leave Jamat ?
Its very interesting Jamat become vocal about the so called international war tribunal at the time when BNP trying to repair their relation with India .

Where is BNP? Churiya aar nupoor lagbe?

kamzoor aar buzdiler jaiga Bangladesh nai.

@Al-Zakir, what happened to you? Suddenly you are speaking Sylheti, wow!!! So, you are giving up your Urdu/Hindi and Arabic, then?

lolz bengali is a funny language.
not that our punjabi is not funny.

Low caste police beating an Arab:lol:

2012-11-05-19-39-50-November............Five%2013.jpg
lol Arab!
My **** is fairer than his face.

lolz bengali is a funny language.
not that our punjabi is not funny.

lol Arab!
My **** is fairer than his face.

Dnt do anything silly so that this account of yours also get a permanent ban... Bombay Dude. In reality you do not have any shame as despite getting so many ban you still come here to get a kick in your a**.

A Dalit of Bihar is saying his arse is fairer ... What a joke... Go at first start washing and wiping it.

So are you sure she is with blitz??? What about she and suita Paul same person??? I would not be bothered to write about her but I have found that she wrote an anti RMG article against bangladesh that has made me really angry about her.

Yes, this Sunita Paul proclaimed herself as a handicapped Indian citizen and wrote in an Internet Journal against BD garments calling the Europeans to boycott BD goods because BD does not recognize Israel. I wrote a protest letter to the editor of that magazine. After repeated inquiry by me the editor finally answered the complaint had been sent to the right person. I used to think she is actually Shoaib Chowdhury.

Dnt do anything silly so that this account of yours also get a permanent ban... Bombay Dude. In reality you do not have any shame as despite getting so many ban you still come here to get a kick in your a**.

A Dalit of Bihar is saying his arse is fairer ... What a joke... Go at first start washing and wiping it.

Most Indians here are Achyuts or untouchable low caste people with their usual physical characteristics.

Yes, this Sunita Paul proclaimed herself as a handicapped Indian citizen and wrote in an Internet Journal against BD garments calling the Europeans to boycott BD goods because BD does not recognize Israel. I wrote a protest letter to the editor of that magazine. After repeated inquiry by me the editor finally answered the complaint had been sent to the right person. I used to think she is actually Shoaib Chowdhury.

This is the article which has made me angry on her...

But I am curious about one thing. That day she wrote some stuff against Blitz and the Mehnab Khan is there in Bangladesh in reality seems to be pretty innocent. Whether any one is using her name or not it is not known. But you never know what is behind an innocent face if she really got herself involved in it.

But interesting part is that most of the article from Blitz that Munshi has posted here has been written by her with a different name which is "News Desk". :lol:

I have done too by mistake :confused:

Most Indians here are Achyuts or untouchable low caste people with their usual physical characteristics.

Wow!! untouchables in India owns a computer with Internet connection?? Not possible mate.. May be its all RAW conspiracy!!

jamaatis had a profound effect on the brains of BD.. they seem to use it as their last resort.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom