What's new

J10C completed maiden flight test at today's afternoon 1:50PM

Read the history Delhi fall six times and always from its west and one more thing you don't pertain to be Muslim here and write your original name here will be equally accepted here b/c this is not bullshit "Bharat Rakshak" this is PDF and we tolerate and listen here every one which include you too!
u r troling or what....i m 100% pakistani and thats all

PAF in 2020 can look like:

J-10Cs + JF-17 Thunders (hundreds of them) + F-16s block 50/52s (new/MLUs) + AWACS + Air-to-Air refueling

All of the above in total integrated battle-field central command.

Supreme Air Power!

india = completely contained. :cheers:

This is most close to J10c...

3fbb484f7059852.jpg

Munir, this design seems to have at least 12 hard points including wingtip rails, with one dedicated for a suitable pod (FLIR / Optics / Targeting). This looks much more credible and deadly than the other pictures floating around. Also, I have noticed the IRST on left (starboard) side. Would that not hamper its usefulness? Moreover, what are the dark notches right in front of the cockpit where an IRST should ideally be?

There are rumors about WS-15 on J10C. What do you make of that? Is it possible or structurally sound to have such a powerful and over-sized engine on a medium sized single engine fighter?

The supposed stealth features do not seem to be there in any recognizable form.

What do you say my friend?

congrats to china:cheers:
pakistan should wait till J10-Z, rest assured india shall continue to operate its useless sukhois n migs.
btw the google images look really sleek and awesome....i guess chinese designers are on their way to dethrone the russians n americans in designs.....

@baajey

Pakistan is not buying J-10s. We simply have no money to do so. Nothing new until 2020.

Considering that the J-10C costs $30 million a piece, how many can you afford? Add to that the life cycle costs and it could be anywhere between $40 million to $50 million a unit. Unless of course the Chinese big brother shows you brotherly love and sells them to you at half the price, like the JF-17s which they have no use for anyway!

But that's not going to happen! So, be happy with your Thunders!

Cheers!

Wrong wrong...J-10C is in prototype phase therefore there is no price tag yet, J-10B costs as much as 40-45m and the total life cycle costs could go as much 100m+ a unit, did you not know PAF paid 160-170m for a single F-16 including complete spares anything else that comes with it.

As for your JF-17-China comment you need to grow up with 6000 posts under your belt you should act like someone with knowledge.

As for your JF-17-China comment you need to grow up with 6000 posts under your belt you should act like someone with knowledge.
I'm already a grown man. So relax. For you info (Damn! Why do I always have to provide the info? Just Google it) here it is:

50 Thunders are being provided for a little over $800 million in knocked down kits, to be assembled in Pakistan.

Building them from scratch in Pakistan, would take a year to construct just 15 JFs. 50 would take more than 3 years. But this batch is just a screwdriver away from hitting the skies.

And, friend, that comes at a discounted rate of less than $15 million a unit. Peanuts, what? But then big brother will do anything for its little brother! :azn:

Cheers!

I'm already a grown man. So relax. For you info (Damn! Why do I always have to provide the info? Just Google it) Cheers!

Your comment was immature, You don't have to induct an aircraft just because you produced it in JV and primarily help another nation which we Pakistanis don't deny besides that is also geared towards export replacing J-7s their former export product..yes makes sense!. You know but do google the total % China spends on defense for them procuring J-10A/Bs is not a problem therefore if they don't go for JF-17s that perfectly makes sense. If you look at the map from the perspective of China J-10 is more of a requirement than FC-1. Now it is ridiculous notion that if someone develops something and don't induct it themselves, at this point Chinese have 8 programs J-11, J-15, J16, J20, J31, J-10B, J-10C, JH-7B you better know the meaning of such development. And i am not forgetting russians interested in develping a single engine light fighter:disagree:.

Last edited:
I'm already a grown man. So relax. For you info (Damn! Why do I always have to provide the info? Just Google it) here it is:

50 Thunders are being provided for a little over $800 million in knocked down kits, to be assembled in Pakistan.

Building them from scratch in Pakistan, would take a year to construct just 15 JFs. 50 would take more than 3 years. But this batch is just a screwdriver away from hitting the skies.

And, friend, that comes at a discounted rate of less than $15 million a unit. Peanuts, what? But then big brother will do anything for its little brother! :azn:

Cheers!

You have no clue what PAC is doing. And I feel so sorry for you that we get things for almost nothing while you pay big time for everything (including your internal corruption)... If you want to share facts then its fine but opinions, which are just showing your own incompetence and that are baseless, will not make your posts come close to the reality...

Wrong wrong...J-10C is in prototype phase therefore there is no price tag yet, J-10B costs as much as 40-45m and the total life cycle costs could go as much 100m+ a unit, did you not know PAF paid 160-170m for a single F-16 including complete spares anything else that comes with it.

No point in arguing with Indians.

Even if they have 6 million posts, their ability to think would be at best like a 2 year old.

LCA is the best plane in the world and India is the best in every thing.

LOL.

It might just look something like this,

beT7UgA_zpsae8cdf11.jpg

You must see Rafael there is a big change in Air Sucking Duct(I don't know the real name) Rafael has 2 Air Sucking Ducts And J10 has only one like f16.

HAHAHAHA, you're awesome bro! :D And its called the air-inlet but I like your term more.

Back
Top Bottom