What's new

J10C completed maiden flight test at today's afternoon 1:50PM

Let make the stealth aircraft discovered at the day it was shot down.

Seeking teammates from pakistan for deathmatch and coop sessions in Tom Clancy,s HAWX at garena.Hoping to have first pakistani virtual fighter pilot clan there.
I usually fly by the name of hasnain0099. you can add me there or on steam (if you play it using steam, like I do). Btw co-ops seriously suck in HAWX and death matches are too freaky but i like them better than Co-Ops

JF-17 deputy project director Commodore Khalid Mehmood recently spoke on the matter saying that PAF is more than happy with busy with her Block 50/52/MLUs and JFT induction programs and there were no immediate or mid-term procurement plans for a third platform he knew of. So I don't see a point in jumping with excitement here.

Last edited:
I usually fly by the name of hasnain0099. you can add me there or on steam (if you play it using steam, like I do). Btw co-ops seriously suck in HAWX and death matches are too freaky but i like them better than Co-Ops

JF-17 deputy project director Commodore Khalid Mehmood recently spoke on the matter saying that PAF is more than happy with busy with her Block 50/52/MLUs and JFT induction programs and there were no immediate or mid-term procurement plans for a third platform he knew of. So I don't see a point in jumping with excitement here.

Hi,

Thank you for your post. PAF is strecthed to its max at this time. The integration of BLK 52's the MLU's and the JF 17's first the ground strike and now the BVR equipped----. It is a massive undertaking in itself----. By placing their top notch pilots from the F16's and deploying them on the JF17's is for sure a massive commitmen to the JF17 program---but is it leaving the F16's short changed of its best pilots.

Explain to me why this has been allowed to be in the PAF section for so long?

Last edited:
Where are the pictures???

285_132055_4d6f19edfd117f8.jpg

OR
beT7UgA_zpsae8cdf11.jpg

Well look forward to J10 series flying in Pakistani Airforce

What happened to our "J10B" thread ? in sticky

Last edited:
With AESA radar 2.0 and conformal fuel tank, might external weapon hanger box developed for stealthy. Everybody cheer! PLAAF officer Du Wen Long had proved it at CCTV news yesterday. credit to My fellow Cirr!

Now I'm quite pretty sure why PAF didn't choose J10b, cause they damn know we are developing J10c.

With J10c coming and WS10A get matured, I think time for PAF make it's choice.

I wanna open a bottle of Champaign to celebrate with all Pakistani members in PDF!

China is rolling!

Congratulations to our Chinese Brothers.....:china::china::china::china::china::china::china:

No one can beat my beloved Pakistani fan boy friends when it comes to "Thook mein Baray Pakana"

J-10B is not out yet, and "C" is already on the seen with major structural changes? The air inlet looks so small (as per the pic) that the engine will asphyxiate.

Economy is knee deep in ---- and fan boys wanna buy 6 squadrons of a brand new platform, while AF has its hands full of JF-17, F-16 MLU + new purchase from Jordan.

Go home boys and get good nights sleep.

No one can beat my beloved Pakistani fan boy friends when it comes to "Thook mein Baray Pakana"

J-10B is not out yet, and "C" is already on the seen with major structural changes? The air inlet looks so small (as per the pic) that the engine will asphyxiate.

Economy is knee deep in ---- and fan boys wanna buy 6 squadrons of a brand new platform, while AF has its hands full of JF-17, F-16 MLU + new purchase from Jordan.

I am 100% sure J-10B and J-10BS is in production in China and they are not disclosing it but J-10C still no picture of it...

Kindly share it.....

man this j-10 c is a beauty its slick stealthy design clearly indicates that's its a 4.5 generation plus fighter congrats to China :china: man I so wish to see this bird in PAF

View attachment 12576

I am sure this is the J-10C....

1-341.jpg

2-2338.jpg

3-827.jpg

We like to see these on carriers...

Last edited:

j10c is 5th gen and latest Chinese fighter, they would not sell to Pakistan even if their economy is running smoothly.

j10c is 5th gen and latest Chinese fighter, they would not sell to Pakistan even if their economy is running smoothly.

uhh. no. simply no

at best you could modify a 4th gen into a semi stealth plane like the F-15 silent eagle. but it is in no way in the league of true 5th gen VLO jets like the f-22. same thing applies to this rumor of a new mod of j-10 called j-10c on the internet. we actualy dont know anything about the supposed j-10c at all, some say its a carrier variants, others just say its some further mod, like a f-16E/F vs the original f-16. therefore its not some super secret stealth fighter that cant be sold even to the closest allies. you could however argue J-20 would never see service any where else.

Back
Top Bottom