What's new

J-20 and T-50, which is better?

No, no, according to many it is superior. Remember the F-22 has 'gaps', and it is older, besides Chinese science will surpass the US and superior Chinese IQ will insure that China not only leads the way but pulverizes everything in its path.
Quixotic ... Racist fool. Your the reason no one likes china. Xenophobic racist .. You spout about your great county yet all 1.3 billion have almost nothing to show for it . All 1.3 billion couldn't come up with the tech that 330 million do. TgR makes us about 4 times smarter than you lol cute right.?

You let EU And US firms destroy your environment.

I'm hate hearing chineese supperority . Last night I was at a club in Boston alot of native Chinese go.. There men are weak cowards we dance with there girls they have 0 pride one girls ex was there he followed her I walked her to her car her coward bf then sat and watched me put her number into my iphone I'm 6 270 with a 405 + bench I don't Blane him ;)

China is a whole bunch of people grouped

If you look at us as a white country + eu+ Russia that would make whites the smartest lol

When you talk like that you know you also pit your pknallies down

I would love to meet you and anyone from this Fourm for a debate if ever in harvard area hit me up and I'll prove you rong then kick u out of my country

Quixotic ... Racist fool. Your the reason no one likes china. Xenophobic racist .. You spout about your great county yet all 1.3 billion have almost nothing to show for it . All 1.3 billion couldn't come up with the tech that 330 million do. TgR makes us about 4 times smarter than you lol cute right.?

You let EU And US firms destroy your environment.

I'm hate hearing chineese supperority . Last night I was at a club in Boston alot of native Chinese go.. There men are weak cowards we dance with there girls they have 0 pride one girls ex was there he followed her I walked her to her car her coward bf then sat and watched me put her number into my iphone I'm 6 270 with a 405 + bench I don't Blane him ;)

China is a whole bunch of people grouped

If you look at us as a white country + eu+ Russia that would make whites the smartest lol

When you talk like that you know you also pit your pknallies down

I would love to meet you and anyone from this Fourm for a debate if ever in harvard area hit me up and I'll prove you rong then kick u out of my country

Had a little too much on Saturday?

PLease close this thread, it will hurt those sensitive russian.
Yes Russians are very sensitive that's why they were able to defeat the Germans by marching into their capitals despite suffering casualties equal to 11% of the Population.

So u think money can buy you decades of technical resarch and experience LAMO..........i can only imagine what are they teaching the kids there in china.

thats right R&D needs large amount of cash, without money those 'good ideas' will always remain in bins``indians have a fine reputation of been living in a delusional world is that they believe technology come out of thin air and their 'magic' oil``:P

the world top 5 innovation countries their investment in R&D are also in top 5, (USA, China, Japan, Germany and South Korea. with 47,000+, 12,000+, 25,000+, 17,000+, and 8,000+ patents granted by PCT respectively)``` india and russia together came less than 2,000 due to their lack of fund in R&D, and most of Russia's patents came from defence sector, and 70% of india's patents came from foreign owned entities like Intel or Huawei`

seriously you people really need to teach your own kids the difference between the reality and delusion``:)

thats right R&D needs large amount of cash, without money those 'good ideas' will always remain in bins``indians have a fine reputation of been living in a delusional world is that they believe technology come out of thin air and their 'magic' oil``:P

the world top 5 innovation countries their investment in R&D are also in top 5, (USA, China, Japan, Germany and South Korea. with 47,000+, 12,000+, 25,000+, 17,000+, and 8,000+ patents granted by PCT respectively)``` india and russia together came less than 2,000 due to their lack of fund in R&D, and most of Russia's patents came from defence sector, and 70% of india's patents came from foreign owned entities like Intel or Huawei`

seriously you people really need to teach your own kids the difference between the reality and delusion``:)

innovation china>???? lol lol lol lol lol lol ...............................................

@ptldM3...

One question.. will T-50 will have flat bottom body?? or this will be the final design?

innovation china>???? lol lol lol lol lol lol ...............................................

yeah you laugh it hard``you only making yourself like an ignorant fool``:)

well```the International Patent Corporation Treaty (PCT) says so, its the only offical international institution that handling international innovation patents.

again get out your wetdreamss and face the bitter reality

well```the International Patent Corporation Treaty (PCT) says so, its the only offical international institution that handling international innovation patents.

so does patent tells you the R&D is superior... you have to laugh out loud because .. lot of sensitive technologies are never patented... why do unnecessary comparison with PCT?

so does patent tells you the R&D is superior... you have to laugh out loud because .. lot of sensitive technologies are never patented... why do unnecessary comparison with PCT?

yeah thats how your pathetic excuse of being the buttom of the table``of course some sentive technologies are non patented, our company does that too. but just look at the sheer number differences of 'known' patents of China (12,000+) india (1,000+ mostly foreigned owned) and russia (900+), you can work out how techonological power house India is 'leading' the league``:)

and also the number of 'known' patent grands are the quiteria to assess international company's innovability, like Apple, Google, and Sony are always ranked on top based their 'known' patents```a private chinese firm Huawai produces more 'known' patent than your whole country can pull in a year`!

but i guess your media tells you TATA and Infosys are the leading 'innovative' companies because of their 'unkown' patents then? lol

The Russian one seems to focus more on maneuverability than stealth when compared to the US counterpart. Good for dogfights.

It is hard to say about the J-20 at this point though.

+

u can dream on it. gud luck.

dont talk about tata and infosys. even US admit their quality. can ur mobile phones work atleast a year without repair.

Back
Top Bottom