What's new

its time for kiyani to takeover?

its time for gen.kiyani to takeover now?

• yes

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • no

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters
Democracy is a joke when it comes to Pakistan. This current "Democracy" is responsible for countless deaths and frauds. In fact, the term Democracy in Pakistan is automatically translated to; Fraud, Corruption and a bit more fraud. Flood victims are dying on roadsides and there isn't a single government organized body in sight.

I've just returned back from Peshawer, Nowshera, Kalaant, Nissad and Chaar saada and I can honestly tell you that except the army, there wasn't a single known NGO or a Government organized relief camp ANYWHERE. The Army rescued them when the water was 13 feet high, the Army provided them with water and food, the Army utilized its manpower and vehicles to move them to safety, the Army repaired the bridges, the Army restored order and the army reopened all the routes. (Will share some eye-opening pictures soon in a separate thread)

Still wondering why the Pakistan Army comes to power?

I think we have a "National Disaster Management Authority" somewhere in this country. Except for consuming huge amounts of funds from foreign aid, aren't they supposed to be doing something? Better yet, did they learned anything from the IDPs which was no less than a disaster? Happened during this government, should have taken some steps to prepare themselves for future.

Peshawer Motorway's green belt is now a refugee camp. Refugees and livestock living side by side. Please, oh Democratic flag-bearers, enough with this crap. It didn't work before, it won't work now. Democracy gives a jail-free pass to our corrupt degenerated politicians to clean up the national reserves. They could care less about the people because its never the people who vote them to power in the first place.

Its about time someone came and cleaned up this mess of a government.

Last edited:
Bring back Musharraf he was the best leader in my book i know people say he was too much allied with the west but remember when 9/11 happened he had no choice the US general said either u support us or we bomb you back to the stone age so what could any pakistani leader say to that?

Army has no role in gov , but their work has been applaudable in current crisis

I think it is time for General Kayani to refuse extension of his service and retire gracefully. Zardari with all his faults was elected democratically and we can only throw him out after next general elections if PPP loses.

Nope - I don't want Army reputation to go down again.The same people who were crying for democracy now crying for Army intervention.Well now people must live with Zardari as he is elected President of Pakistan and i am sure they will vote some idiot into office again in next elections and then cry again for army intervention.

dude who you think going to come? everyone is corrupt from top to bottom. Good man don’t stay too long. Because we Pakistani become hud haaram and we want the good guy to step down so the corrupt can come and take over. The only guy I can think of is Parveez Mushraf who is at least honest with the country everyone else want to fill their pocket and rest of the country can go to hell. What a shame dil chahta hai kai in sub kutoon ko kootay maay koi..

Not now, not ever.

Yes the PPP government needs to go, but only if its achieved through constitutional or democratic means.

If things suck, then its our own fault since we elected these guys in and they must stay as our punishment. We must atone for our wrongs. We have never learned how to vote right because there is always going to be a savior. Every military dictator was welcomed as a hero in Pakistan and then crucified as a villain.

Freewill should rule supreme. Next time vote better.

brothers as you can see pakistan is in wrost time ever . our gov(jokers) is busy in some other jobs and floods distroy half of pakistan and ghadari is with his son and daughters enjoying five star trips. when nation is in deep crisis when karachi is burning like hell. we got every day sucide blast we are nearly civil war. its not the time for army to takeover and sent jail or home these jokers? beleve me i am open mind and never vote or spport ever any party of pakistan but i think this gov is wrost wrost ever gov of pakistan mushy era was million time better then today.as i persnaly beveve whole ppp gov for me is randi+dallal leadership nothing a single person in this hera mandi is we call a leader. if we give them five years they will finish pakistan they will damage which may be unfixable . for god sake its not the time for gen.kiyani to takeover. we like in sanctions we live in floods we live in massave earthquike but there was no time like today.

army should come no or never ever. ? we have to be militry rule atleast 2 years and then new election. :frown:

If new govt comes after 2 years ..then what will happen????
everything be alright..thats what u mean...????:what::smitten:
u want the samething to happen againa and again????
i am wondering seriously ..we dont need no govt after all this game happening everyday with us ...we dont even need no rulers to rule us...????
always we get new taxes:woot: ..always the dollar value goes down:angry: always the price of petrol goes up...we never gets Islam implemented in the country in the true sense...i guess to get rid of all this mess implemented by west ..we shold kill all politicians ..so we will never have no sellouts to the west to control public..????
what do u think...?????
:pakistan::pdf:

its time for kiyani to takeover?

Yes Indeed. I would be most happy to see kayani taking over pakistan.

Because its is easy for us to deal with single point of contact like Mushy rather than vaslenine fools like qureshi, malik etc

Nope - I don't want Army reputation to go down again.The same people who were crying for democracy now crying for Army intervention.Well now people must live with Zardari as he is elected President of Pakistan and i am sure they will vote some idiot into office again in next elections and then cry again for army intervention.

great idea ..let them suffer..for a while and then we will inshAllah throwout the govt once and for ever ...and live for free ..no govt to control us....we r free...born free ...shold not obey to any govt. except God..Almighty Allah(SBWT)..inshAllah:lol:

Last edited:
Let kiyani focus on security but He cannot and should not turn a blind eye on SC judegments because that will set a very very bad precedent for the future of 'rule of law' in this land .whenever next elections are due they must be conducted under a neutral setup where Election commission of Pakistan should be free to exercise rules and in the light of SC judgements . This is the only solution to save this plundered , raped , pillaged land .

Genaral Kayani is already the most powerfull person in the country and can change pretty much anything without dissolving govt. Not much he can do extra than now except for crackdown on crime and sectarianism. Pakistans problems are coming from outside forces. By removing Zardari nothing will be achieved caused Zardari has had his powers removed and is virtually a ceramonial figurehead anyway. Pakistan needs patience.

Democracy is a joke when it comes to Pakistan. This current "Democracy" is responsible for countless deaths and frauds. In fact, the term Democracy in Pakistan is automatically translated to; Fraud, Corruption and a bit more fraud. Flood victims are dying on roadsides and there isn't a single government organized body in sight.

I've just returned back from Peshawer, Nowshera, Kalaant, Nissad and Chaar saada and I can honestly tell you that except the army, there wasn't a single known NGO or a Government organized relief camp ANYWHERE. The Army rescued them when the water was 13 feet high, the Army provided them with water and food, the Army utilized its manpower and vehicles to move them to safety, the Army repaired the bridges, the Army restored order and the army reopened all the routes. .

This post clearly demonstrates the problem in Pakistan. Only in Pakistan would the army be considered independent of the government. The army is a part of the state & its actions would in normal course be accepted as part of the state's response. The fact that so many see it as seperate from the state is a telling indictment of how skewed the thinking in Pakistan has become .

look at back in history of pakistan from 1947...
first -> democracy(1947-1958)
dicatorship-ayub khan(1958-1971)
democracy(1971-1977)
then dicatorship-Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq (1977-1988)
again democracy (1988-1999)
again dicatorship-Pervez Musharraf (1999-2008)
now democracy (2008-till now)

and now u people again asking for dicatorship..
no offense but Where is the pakistan going....??

Last edited:
great idea ..let them suffer..for a while and then we will inshAllah throwout the govt once and for ever ...and live for free ..no govt to control us....we r free...born free ...shold not obey to any govt. except God..Almighty Allah(SBWT)..inshAllah:lol:

you are delusional. without a government there will total anarchy. Pakistan will be reduced to the state Somalia is in now, with warlords trying to take over and sell the country to the highest bidder.

you need a better government. and under democracy u will have the choice of who to elect into power. and if the government u elect is corrupt you should take action by demanding more accountability from the government.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom