What's new

its time for kiyani to takeover?

its time for gen.kiyani to takeover now?

• yes

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • no

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
brothers as you can see pakistan is in wrost time ever . our gov(jokers) is busy in some other jobs and floods distroy half of pakistan and ghadari is with his son and daughters enjoying five star trips. when nation is in deep crisis when karachi is burning like hell. we got every day sucide blast we are nearly civil war. its not the time for army to takeover and sent jail or home these jokers? beleve me i am open mind and never vote or spport ever any party of pakistan but i think this gov is wrost wrost ever gov of pakistan mushy era was million time better then today.as i persnaly beveve whole ppp gov for me is randi+dallal leadership nothing a single person in this hera mandi is we call a leader. if we give them five years they will finish pakistan they will damage which may be unfixable . for god sake its not the time for gen.kiyani to takeover. we like in sanctions we live in floods we live in massave earthquike but there was no time like today.

army should come no or never ever. ? we have to be militry rule atleast 2 years and then new election. :frown:

Last edited:
i can asure you such step will make things more worst for army n pak aswell mate.

I agree that this current PPP govt has to go, I mean they've only been in power for like 2 or 3 years and they haven't fixed the situation but made it 10 times worse. But I don't know if it would be right for the army to take over even though they would probably do a way better job then the current govt is doing

Imran bhai ..Sorry this is purely a pakistani topic... but i hope that day doesnt come !

Democracy takes time and tests patience to flourish .. it takes years for a leader to be born...have patience... Military rule should never be an option..

As they say ' Dont look at the short term benefits...look at the long term solution'...

If army takes over now ...it will set a precedence (just as the current generation) for all the future gung ho generals to take over ! Its just unhealthy for the country as a whole.

Its the worst time General Kiyani takes over. In fact he can no longer take over. The parliament is being stronger and stronger everyday and it is simply no longer possible for him to take over unless some really tensed situation arises (i.e. god forbid Zardari and Gilani killed etc)

Kiyani had a chance when Judges movement was at its peak but he showed signs of maturity by not interferring into country's dirty politics and kept himself as a neutral body. That also proved his intent that he is not interested in taking over the country by overthrowing the policital regime

Not a good thread Imran bhai

Last edited:
the thing is no body wants another dictator, and kiyani is a very wise person ,he will never take such steps even if he knows ppp is making things worst day by day, he can only take such steps if the situation get out of control.

It's time that Kayani enforce a National-Govt. composed of intellectuals, competent & sincere ppl... while NOT being head of state himself so that he can stay focussed on country's security...

No, running a country affects military institution in a negative manner as there resources are channelled towards running the country rather than defending it.

The army needs to stay away but it should keep tabs on internal issues of our nation.

Let democracy mature and you will see great leaders emerge.

I agree that this current PPP govt has to go, I mean they've only been in power for like 2 or 3 years and they haven't fixed the situation but made it 10 times worse. But I don't know if it would be right for the army to take over even though they would probably do a way better job then the current govt is doing

well honestly speaking none of the parties deserves to take a charge in Pakistan. Even the army should never be ruling the country. Their job is to protect civilians and not rule civilians. Being a military man and a politician is very different role and it does not mean if you are a good military general then you will automatically be a good political leader as well. In fact i believe Military generals just worsen the matters as they take little extra time to show leniency where it should be handled softly.

Both Politics and Military should remain distincted and its about time when a new revolution is initiated and reject this "mama chacha" (nepotism) and "feudalists" inherited political parties and establish a new democratic system bringing peoples on merit and experience only.

No need of miliatry man to handle financial or political issues as this is what he has been trained to do so. Feel free to disagree as i know many of you support army/dictators just like many others support political parties blindly

I know i am dreamining but i love day dreamining

well honestly speaking none of the parties deserves to take a charge in Pakistan. Even the army should never be ruling the country. Their job is to protect civilians and not rule civilians. Being a military man and a politician is very different role and it does not mean if you are a good military general then you will be automatically be a good political leader as well. In fact i believe Military generals just make the things worse as they take little extra time to show leniency where it should be handled softly.

Both Politics and Military should remain distincted and its about time when a new revolution is initiated and reject this "mama chacha" (nepotism) and "feudalists" inherited political parties and establish a new democratic system bringing peoples on merit and experience only.

No need of miliatry man to handle financial or political issues as this is what he has been trained to do so.

Well said :cheers:

Thats why I don't think it would be right for the military to take over, even though they would probably run the country better then the current govt, because it isn't their job to run the country. Unfortunately theres no party out there that I feel like would be sincere to Pakistan. Plus corruption is so deep inside our system that it would take some time before its totally washed out and to get corruption out we would need a leader who would actually care about Pakistan.

Its the worst time General Kiyani takes over. In fact he can no longer take over. The parliament is being stronger and stronger everyday and it is simply no longer possible for him to take over unless some really tensed situation arises (i.e. god forbid Zardari and Gilani killed etc)

Gilani had a chance when Judges movement was at its peak but he showed signs of maturity by not interferring into country's dirty politics and kept himself as a neutral body. That also proved his intent that he is not interested in taking over the country by overthrowing the policital regime

Not a good thread Imran bhai

And at what cost?? for people of Pakistan to rot in their own country? the economy is in shambles and all construction projects are at a standstill. While the incumbent President HOLIDAY's in Europe the country faces it's worst flooding in recent history.

I mean, compare the response of this democratic government with Gen. Musharraf's response to the earth quake and other calamities.

What has democracy given us? 500% increase in corruption? if that's democracy, I'm better off with the democratic dictatorship that represents the people and not jageerdars (royalty of Pakistan).

brothers as you can see pakistan is in wrost time ever . our gov(jokers) is busy in some other jobs and floods distroy half of pakistan and ghadari is with his son and daughters enjoying five star trips. when nation is in deep crisis when karachi is burning like hell. we got every day sucide blast we are nearly civil war. its not the time for army to takeover and sent jail or home these jokers? beleve me i am open mind and never vote or spport ever any party of pakistan but i think this gov is wrost wrost ever gov of pakistan mushy era was million time better then today.as i persnaly beveve whole ppp gov for me is randi+dallal leadership nothing a single person in this hera mandi is we call a leader. if we give them five years they will finish pakistan they will damage which may be unfixable . for god sake its not the time for gen.kiyani to takeover. we like in sanctions we live in floods we live in massave earthquike but there was no time like today.

army should come no or never ever. ? we have to be militry rule atleast 2 years and then new election. :frown:

:angry::angry::angry:Army kissi k **** ki naukar nahein… sh!t phelaya army se saaf karwaya aur alzamaat aur galiyan award k tor pr dein..

Pakistani awam ppp, mqm, ganja bradran aur mullahs ki hi haqdaar hy.

Khuda tujhay kissi toofan se aashna kr de
K tere behr ki mojon mein iztarab nahein!

No....Its not time....There should be no time....Those jokers who are running the country are the people selected by us....Its our mess...We protested....We wanted democracy....So We should clean it not Army... Choose a good leader next time BY VOTES and that will be the biggest favour one can do to his country.......

well honestly speaking none of the parties deserves to take a charge in Pakistan. Even the army should never be ruling the country. Their job is to protect civilians and not rule civilians. Being a military man and a politician is very different role and it does not mean if you are a good military general then you will automatically be a good political leader as well. In fact i believe Military generals just worsen the matters as they take little extra time to show leniency where it should be handled softly.

No need of miliatry man to handle financial or political issues as this is what he has been trained to do so. Feel free to disagree as i know many of you support army/dictators just like many others support political parties blindly

I know i am dreamining but i love day dreamining
“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom