What's new

Its Official: JXX is going to test fly in the next few days

Google it and find the defence cooperation between the two countries. If Russia was inferior as you claim in almost every post, China would not be using Russian technology at all.

You're wasting my time...

One last time:

When did I claim Russia tech (in general) was inferior to China's as you falsely accused ??

I only said, repeatedly, if you understand English at all, that

China, however, arguablelly is in the second place in ram tech IMO
, hence most likely ahead of Russia's T-50 on related stealth performance.

In the 1970s, a U.S. mathematician working for Lockheed Aircraft used a mathematical model developed by Russian scientist Pyotr Ufimtsev to develop a computer program called Echo 1. Echo made it possible to predict the radar signature an aircraft made with flat panels, called facets. In 1975, Lockheed Skunk Works engineers determined that an airplane with faceted surfaces could have a remarkably low radar signature because the surfaces would radiate 99.9 percent of the radar energy away from the receiver. They built a model called "the Hopeless Diamond" because it looked like a squat diamond and looked too hopeless to ever fly. This work marked a substantial change from the past, because for the first time, designers realized that it might be possible to make an aircraft that was virtually invisible to radar.

Show me Chinese contribution to stealth technology that has advanced the science in any shape or form !

So... ?

As I said both Russia and US 's early stealth techs were based on the Nazi German's original concept. Of course, technicques improved and new techniques have been discovered all the time during the last half a century.

I don't need to show you a hoot about Chinese strealth tech in the 70s, or 80s, or 90s...because that is not the argument/topic at hand.

You haven't proved a damn thing yet after all these copy/paste, because the future will not stop at that point in 1970. Times moves on, so do technologies. We are talking about ram tech and the underlying modern material science in general now and today, not others, on which I believe that I 've showed enough already on China's recent achivements.

What's you point then? Zero! but only put up a straw man and proceed with reckless attacks.

Don't ask me again to waste my time on you kinda of crap posts bordering the middle of no where. This's my last post to you on this topic!

i m damn sure first pic is faik and i m serving for P.A.F for 27 years and i even dont know about the plane jxx. sorry to say but pakistan is not buying any plane from china. pakistan and china has created a plane named as jf 17 not j xx. PAF is not buying any plane yet.

i m damn sure first pic is faik and i m serving for P.A.F for 27 years and i even dont know about the plane jxx. sorry to say but pakistan is not buying any plane from china. pakistan and china has created a plane named as jf 17 not j xx. PAF is not buying any plane yet.

well there are a lot of speculation going around here that, pakistan would be buying it from china...

if u dont believe that i m serving officer of P.A.F then let me tell everyone that my current unit is 408 squadron at P.A.F base malir

Public Relations Department of the PLA Air Force has made a confirmation message that the "fourth-generation fighter J-XX» is developed on the basis of design fighter J-10. This statement was issued Xinhua News Agency and People's Liberation Army daily newspaper.

This statement should put an end to all speculations about J-XX, which appeared after the interview with the PLA Air Force General Hye Veyronga (He Weirong), where he said that "the Chinese pilots in the next 8-10 years commit a jump to the most advanced fighters, which will have stealth technology.

This is a concept art from the Shanghai Expo:

2790747ece2dd430c0f37b.jpg

Pretty strong resemblance to the other pics I posted. Again, it's just speculation, so don't jump on me for it :D

Also, Gambit, I won't pretend to understand everything you said, but I do have a degree in EE and I can understand some of it. I can see from your explanation how simply making the canard in line with the wings isn't enough, but it seems to me that there isn't a strong case for the canard being a distinct element by itself. It is, after all, connected to the rest of the plane and could, at least theoretically, be made to "conduct" the creeping wave along the fuselage and the wings to allow it to degenerate. I noticed on the fanart/concept arts I posted that the fuselage extends out a bit to cover up a portion of the canard from the top, perhaps that is made in an effort to this end?

Good to see some fan arts! Looks like kinds of downsized B2 with a pointy nose and a pair of tiny canards :lol: Some in SDF think it could be reverse triangle body with blended wings.

On canards, I can imagine for this kind of huge project, there must be thousands of researchers/sub contractors of all kinds, among whom someone, some big mouth, somehow will eventually leak some realistic info alongside pure fan arts, even though the project itself remains highly classified. Some fan arts, therefore, could possibilely contain some truth. Most of currently CGs in the net "confirm" that it comes with canards. I 've read some lengthy debates arguing that canards are not ideal for stealth design but don't neccesarily increase RCS nonetheless, IF arranged with carefully calculated angles and shapes in relation to the overall design, combined with composite materials and high tech ram coating thereafter, which would make it almost "invisible" at BVR level.

My dear sir, Have a seat, relax, Enjoy a cup of coffee or Tea, If possible take off and have a sortie, dont speak beyond that, you might be a PAF guy but that dosent make IAF weaker....

no-408 is not fighter sqadron yaar .were the hell come for sortie:rofl::rofl:

So... ?

As I said both Russia and US 's early stealth techs were based on the Nazi German's original concept. Of course, technicques improved and new techniques have been discovered all the time during the last half a century.

I don't need to show you a hoot about Chinese strealth tech in the 70s, or 80s, or 90s...because that is not the argument/topic at hand.

You haven't proved a damn thing yet after all these copy/paste, because the future will not stop at that point in 1970. Times moves on, so do technologies. We are talking about ram tech and the underlying modern material science in general now and today, not others, on which I believe that I 've showed enough already on China's recent achivements.

What's you point then? Zero! but only put up a straw man and proceed with reckless attacks.

Don't ask me again to waste my time on you kinda of crap posts bordering the middle of no where. This's my last post to you on this topic!

Wrong again !

American aircraft designers began discussing applying stealth technology to airplanes in the 1940s. But it was not until the 1950s that they actually began designs that took into account an airplane's radar signature. The U-2 spyplane, which was started in late 1954 by Lockheed Aircraft under a contract with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), was intended to be stealthy largely by flying at a very high altitude. Its designers expected that Soviet air defense radar would not be capable of detecting aircraft that high, although U.S. radar certainly could. The designers were wrong about Soviet radar, however, and the first U-2s to fly over Soviet territory were immediately detected. This prompted U.S. radar and aircraft experts to evaluate a number of ways to reduce the radar signature of the airplane. Because the U-2's shape was already established, they focused on adding things to the airplane that would absorb or scatter the radar energy that reached the plane. These included a fine wire mesh that was molded over the plane and covered with a paint that contained iron, and wires strung from the nose to the tail. However, none of these efforts reduced the airplane's radar signature very much, some of them significantly reduced its performance, and all were abandoned.

In 1958, the CIA began studying a replacement for the U-2 that could fly at speeds above Mach 3. This aircraft, soon named OXCART (possibly an inside joke because it implied a vehicle that moved very slowly), was intended to fly very fast and very high. It would also have a small radar signature, meaning that it would appear as a very small object on a radar screen. Its designers hoped that its small size and high speed, so that it would move a great distance between each pass of the radar beam, would cause radar operators to think the radar blip was only "noise" in the radar signal. The single-pilot OXCART, which was also designated the A-12 and built by Lockheed, had a number of radar-reducing features. It was coated with special materials that absorbed radar energy. Designers also developed parts of its structure to "trap" radar energy and prevent it from traveling back to its source. In addition, they added a chemical to the aircraft's special fuel to reduce its radar signature. Overall, the OXCART had a relatively small radar signature, but it was still visible on radar. The Air Force soon developed the two-seat Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird based on the OXCART design, and the Lockheed D-21 TAGBOARD reconnaissance drone. Both aircraft incorporated stealthy features.

Back
Top Bottom