What's new

"It's Haram to Vote for Imran Khan": Maulana Fazl-Ur- Rehman

I wish I had a old chappal . to throw at this man's face ugly mofo
Fat out of shape and wearing that weired thing on his head

I am not sure what is that suppose to be Is he Arab ? or what no Arab wears that yellow thing on head

These wana be's are the main problem

Dont wate ur chappal and time.... lets him talk... he had 6 seats before he should be happy if he even wins his seat

I wish I had a old chappal . to throw at this man's face ugly mofo
Fat out of shape and wearing that weired thing on his head

I am not sure what is that suppose to be Is he Arab ? or what no Arab wears that yellow thing on head

These wana be's are the main problem

Sad that politics must reach this level. No wonder the right in Pakistan is so disappointing.

Crazy maulvi diesel again trying to steal PTI's voters. Maulana sahib has constantly said bad things about Imran Khan. In the early days it was about Imran Khans marriage with Jemina Khan. In every country the clerics job is just to bark. No one really listens to one in the first place. Let the clerics make as much noise as possible. Our wishes are with Imran Khan and our hope is Imran Khan winning the elections.

Which party does Saint Hafeez Saeed support?

He is an Aalim, he surely have some grounds to say that. He probably right. :angel:

Which party does Saint Hafeez Saeed support?

DPC (Defa i Pakistan Council), not participating in election.

Dont wate ur chappal and time.... lets him talk... he had 6 seats before he should be happy if he even wins his seat

6 seats; 2 for himself (due to his size) and 4 for his wives :D

I am issuing my fatwa in response to fatwa from Maulana Fazool:

"If Maulana Fazool is saying that it is Haram to vote Imran Khan, then it is actually really HALAL to vote Imaran Khan. Every Pakistani should now go and vote Imran Khan". :tup:

It is halal to vote for this creep??? ...who had promised the American's (according to wilki leaks cables) that if they help him become the Prime Minister of Pakistan, he will let them do whatever they want... I still remember, many years ago, his photographs in compromising positions with prostitutes became public. It was Benazir who banned them form publication. At least she had some decency… Yeh tu bilkul begharat hai!

That goes against the law,

The Election commission had strictly prohibited the use of religion for election campaigning.

I would like PTI to take up this issue, and get Mullah diesel banned.

@Leader ..
Some one put a bullet through his skull please

Last edited by a moderator:
That goes against the law,

The Election commission had strictly prohibited the use of religion for election campaigning.

I would like PTI to take up this issue, and get Mullah diesel banned.

@Leader ..
Some one put a bullet through his skull please

I think it is better to beat him then getting banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is better to beat him then getting banned.

This guy ever since he entered politics has done nothing for the prosperity of Pakistan, I have read in the newspapers sometime a while back his children are studying in the USA, and that is halal.

Back
Top Bottom