What's new

It is nor Radical Islam, It's radical countries and it's people culture

Well, you have to admit certain religion is more easily radicalized. There is no such thing as a radical Buddhist while there are plenty of radical Muslims. You can also consider the evangelical as "radical", as these people were the ones who preached for the Iraq War and is calling for Iran War now.

The radicalization problem in a religion is caused by the cleric, so you need some "quality control" on clerics to fix this problem.

Buddhist extremists target Christian churches in Sri Lanka

Buddhist Extremists in Bangladesh Beat, Take Christians Captive

Muslim extremism = Self defense.

1: Palestine
2: Kashmir
3: Bosnia
4: Afghanistan
5: Chechnya

Post WWII muslims have suffered the most "millions" have been killed and millions effected directly , our resources are being robbed , our waters are being patrolled by other nations, you don't respect the right to their self defense?

If N.Korea invades you today & commits atrocities , i will see how you can sit at home and eat pop corn. You will be picking up your rifle and going to battle & you wont care if N.Koreans call you a terrorist would you?

setting aside all the gibberish you posted. It takes some talent to do such a great job at it- because past 4 wars showed us your credibility in claiming perceived success . Setting that aside- You started by saying I don't know about flags and your real location. yet you confess to wearing the Judea christain flag in here and do business with the church of Satan? Come on- travelocity.com direct flights to the homeland to fight the fight everyday and sometimes twice on Sunday :)

you omitted the part where yr great grand father was bowing infront of mine but you are forgiven as I shouldnt be picking fights with inferiors...

Anyways what past 4 wars in 48 we took half of the kashmir...in 65 yr soldiers were dreaming of having dinner at lahore gymkhanna but couldnt reach within hundred miles from lahore ..in 71 it was our muslims brother whose bloodshed at the hands of maktibahni has to be stopped so we were lenient with yu guys and in kargil only o few hundreds of our soldier along with kashmiris killed thousands of indians and made their govt spent 20 billion dollars to fight a few hundred and even after that yu guys had to weep infront of UN to ask Pak to retreat...

In any case you should learn manners to talk to yr rulers or else...YOU KNOW US if you have some confusion ask yr ancestors we are forgiving but we know how to eliminate the evil in the bud....

Back
Top Bottom