What's new

ISRO to conduct GSLV test flight in 2012 with Russian cryogenic stage engin

Please spare us your monologues and half-assed ethnic theories. You are SO, SO Stupid. You were much funnier trying to insult my mom in Chinese. Thank you, come again. Ha ha ha.

your sound like a valley girl when she gets dumbfounded. throw me a few more Ha ha ha's and a 'like you so sound stupid " and I know your night job in SF after your day job shift.

your sound like a valley girl when she gets dumbfounded. throw me a few more Ha ha ha's and a 'like you so sound stupid " and I know your night job in SF after your day job shift.

I'm in DC. Your familiarity with American culture is from the 1980's. The valley girl (as in San Fernando Valley) went out with the 1990's.

Like I said, you were much more amusing trying to insult my mom in Chinese. I think you got banned too often and now you are trying to be the "intellectual" JayAtl in all your posts which is just too painful to bare. The mental horsepower just isn't there for the new JayAtl. Please bring the old one back.

I'm in DC. Your familiarity with American culture is from the 1980's. The valley girl (as in San Fernando Valley) went out with the 1990's.

Like I said, you were much more amusing trying to insult my mom in Chinese. I think you got banned too often and now you are trying to be the "intellectual" JayAtl in all your posts which is just too painful to bare. The mental horsepower just isn't there for the new JayAtl. Please bring the old one back.

Hey now- you guys trying out our 60's space program and claiming it as big acheivements in your country. I supposed bringing the old valley girl like talk is an OG mantle for your kind. It does provide for amusment and amusing banter when we witness it :)

Hey now- you guys trying out our 60's space program and claiming it as big acheivements in your country. I supposed bringing the old valley girl like talk is an OG mantle for your kind. It does provide for amusment and amusing banter when we witness it :)

Let's talk when you have an indigenous cryogenic engine that works.

And by the way, the US can't do what it did in the 1960's right now. It doesn't even have a working manned space program right now after shuttle retired. Only Russia and China have a working manned space program right now. So how about S'ingTFU ??

Let's talk when you have an indigenous cryogenic engine that works.

And by the way, the US can't do what it did in the 1960's right now. It doesn't even have a working manned space program right now after shuttle retired. Only Russia and China have a working manned space program right now. So how about S'ingTFU ??

Shanghai Bob- getting to you is as easy as cracking open a fortune cookie. :P The US choose not purse any more manned missions to the Moon and retire those missions and crafts because it has already been there- done that! . We are looking towards Mars- are you comparing you chini copy paste crapolla to the US space program now :P-

There is nothing indigenous about anything you guys do- world over we know its all stolen technology. We already have had Cryogenic engines unless wait - you are comparing yourself to India - who is 3x less on GDP and 15 years later on its start to economic boom. tsk tsk.. you bad a s s OG . But guess what even with that late start the Indians hold 3 x more professional high paid jobs vs. the great Chinese community, whose top job claim to fame as immigrants are in being cooks and waiters in the US.

Should you not being playing world of war craft or feeding some online pets in your free time? wait that may fall under the chini no traveling back in time new law!

I think I toyed with you enough- its obvious you were in tizzy over some launch announcement by india/ indians in a india related defense forum- I understand that this maybe because Indian restaurants are doing far better than Chinese ones in DC perhaps? :D - sorry if they are hurting your tips...

Shanghai Bob- getting to you is as easy as cracking open a fortune cookie. :P The US choose not purse any more manned missions to the Moon and retire those missions and crafts because it has already been there- done that! . We are looking towards Mars- are you comparing you chini copy paste crapolla to the US space program now :P-

There nothing indigenous about anything you guys do- world over we know its all stolen technology. We already have had Cryogenic engines unless wait - you are comparing yourself to India - who is 3x less on GDP and 15 years later on its start to economic boom. tsk tsk.. you bad a s s OG

Should you not being playing world of war craft or feeding some online pets in your free time? wait that may fall under the chini no traveling back in time new law!

The only crack around here is in your head Apu. Excuses, excuses and more excuses Bangalore Bob !!

Shouldn't you be checking in with the INS right now ?? Your homeland security GPS ankle bracelet is beeping.

The only crack around here is in your head Apu. Excuses, excuses and more excuses Bangalore Bob !![

Shouldn't you be checking in with the INS right now ?? Your homeland security GPS ankle bracelet is beeping.

no creativity , had to piggy off my come back . Should you not be visiting the family for the evening shift @ the Mei Su Honie parlour?

no creativity , had to piggy off my come back . Should you not be visiting the family at the evening shift @ the Mei Su Honie parlour?

You've called so many Chinese members here Shanghai Bob that's it's hardly original or even the 12th time you've used the same tired repertoire of insults. That Full Metal Jacket reference is as original as me making fun of your multi-armed elephant god. Also, wrong country buddy. Full Metal Jacket was in Vietnam.

no creativity , had to piggy off my come back . Should you not be visiting the family for the evening shift @ the Mei Su Honie parlour?

Whats the matter, why you edited your racist post? chicken out? you stupid stinky racist curry scumbag ,"Chink-a-billy" eh? don't you know MOD can trace back that racial slur? now claw back to your racist home and continue your indian stye family affair as usual for good. "Dulay lomo choi height, garlaycha"

Whats the matter, why you edited your racist post? chicken out? you stupid stinky racist curry scumbag ,"Chink-a-billy" eh? don't you know MOD can trace back that racial slur? now claw back to your racist home and continue your indian stye family affair as usual for good. "Dulay lomo choi height, garlaycha"

I tell you why turd blossom- that APU comment of his is a racist comment about indians. I thought at first to go down that road, then thought otherwise to stoop to his comment. I'd love to hit back with taste of your own medicine but that's not my style. As far your attempt at whatever that language you have used as a comeback " Dulay lomo choi height, garlaycha" " _ I told you before I can't decipher it and as such it's not getting to me as you hoped for! :P - try again.

I tell you why turd blossom- that APU comment of his is a racist comment about indians. I thought at first to go down that road, then thought otherwise to stoop to his comment. I'd love to hit back with taste of your own medicine but that's not my style. As far your attempt at whatever that language you have used as a comeback " Dulay lomo choi height, garlaycha" " _ I told you before I can't decipher it and as such it's not getting to me as you hoped for! :P - try again.

It's so easy to get to you. Like a little rat trapped in a cage. Who's toying with whom?? If you can't stand the head games, get out of the kitchen.

You've called so many Chinese members here Shanghai Bob that's it's hardly original or even the 12th time you've used the same tired repertoire of insults. That Full Metal Jacket reference is as original as me making fun of your multi-armed elephant god. Also, wrong country buddy. Full Metal Jacket was in Vietnam.

what FMJ reference? I made that up on the fly ha! based on the numero other uno jobs held by your populous in the US. However- I know I have got to you by it when you now go into religious bigtory. It don't matter to me - I'm an atheist. But what you have done here has shown why the only jobs we feel fit to interact with your yu stnki pu in the US - is allowing you wait on our tables.

what FMJ reference? I made that up on the fly ha! absed on the numero other uno jobs held by yourpopulous in the uS. However- I know I have got to you by it when you now go into religious bigtory. It don't matter to me - I'm an atheist. But what you have done here has shown why the only jobs we feel fit to interact with your yu stnki pu in the US - is allowing you wait on our tables.

This isn't even remotely witty. YOU FAIL. Try again.
And no one was making fun of Ganeesha. Don't be so touchy.

Back
Top Bottom