What's new

Israel's National Missile Shield Could Shoot Satellites Out of Orbit

Heroic China protects Asia from JEW USA genocidal country

Great that it is upgrading its technology. But we should not forget that the Iron dome system failed last year in Palestinian conflict.
They fired 1500 rockets mostly at dense populated towns protected by Iron Dome.

Results:

0 killed in big towns protected by Iron Dome.
6 killed in small towns and open areas not protected by Iron Dome.

Next time dont post things u have no clue about.

When they say the Arrow 3 is made in collaboration with USA, it means that USA (their unconditionnal slave) must give them all the tech
For Arrow 3, Boeing is responsible for 15-20 percent of the development content

http://www.boeing.com/assets/pdf/defense-space/space/arrow/docs/Arrow_overview.pdf

Of course...

The Iron Dome make 10% of success rate is all US tech inspired
Financed exclusively by the USA

So it's the same for Arrow 3

If it sucks you can be sure it's israeli made

They fired 1500 rockets mostly at dense populated towns protected by Iron Dome.

Results:

Next time dont post things u have no clue about.

For Arrow 3, Boeing is responsible for 15-20 percent of the development content

http://www.boeing.com/assets/pdf/defense-space/space/arrow/docs/Arrow_overview.pdf

Where are you living mate? Don't mix the lebanon and Palestine stories. Btw in Lebanon one, they fired four, one got intercepted. Shows 25% success rate.(ynet)

In Palestine (nov 2013) they fired 130 27 got intercepted shows 7% or more success rate.(presstv)

Next time do not warn anyone without doing proper research.

Where are you living mate? Don't mix the lebanon and Palestine stories. Btw in Lebanon one, they fired four, one got intercepted. Shows 25% success rate.(ynet)

In Palestine (nov 2013) they fired 130 27 got intercepted shows 7% or more success rate.(presstv)

Next time do not warn anyone without doing proper research.
First of all you dont even know that Shaar Hanegevr is not protected by Iron Dome. Its too short. So dont make a joke of urself next time.

In order to check the system effectiveness u need large number of launches. The biggest test was in Gaza 2011 operation when 1500 rockets were fired and Iron Dome showed 85% success rate.

And here is the result:

Of course...
Boeing says u are a clown and liar.

Do not underestimate the isrealies.

You have to remember that this individual (more like troll) isn't a rational common sense thinking person when it comes to all things Jewish/Israel (or much else for that matter) Even rational thinking people that have negative opinions about Israel still fully acknowledge that the Israelis should never be underestimated.

First of all you dont even know that Shaar Hanegevr is not protected by Iron Dome. Its too short. So dont make a joke of urself next time.

In order to check the system effectiveness u need large number of launches. The biggest test was in Gaza 2011 operation when 1500 rockets were fired and Iron Dome showed 85% success rate.

And here is the result:

Boeing says u are a clown and liar.

2011 is history so instead of blabbing about 1500 bomb shells and 85% accuracy step in to the reality and check the links again that I posted. As per you say Sha'ar Hanegevr is not protected but Ashkelon is, still it was hit by 7 missiles.

Now not to exaggerate your idiocy level kindly ponder over the results. 100 is not a smaller number. Another point that I would like to mention here that might put a tape on your face is to check the level of authenticity of the website that I posted earlier. Ynet is considered an authentic site and most of the times used in university researches.

Next time give an example from 2013 or earlier, as I said 2011 is history and weapon system were very much upgraded later on on both sides of the border.

2011 is history so instead of blabbing about 1500 bomb shells and 85% accuracy step in to the reality and check the links again that I posted. As per you say Sha'ar Hanegevr is not protected but Ashkelon is, still it was hit by 7 missiles.

Now not to exaggerate your idiocy level kindly ponder over the results. 100 is not a smaller number. Another point that I would like to mention here that might put a tape on your face is to check the level of authenticity of the website that I posted earlier. Ynet is considered an authentic site and most of the times used in university researches.

Next time give an example from 2013 or earlier, as I said 2011 is history and weapon system were very much upgraded later on on both sides of the border.
First of all only inbred would use PressTV as a source.
Secondly Shaar Hanegev is a proof of ur and PressTV ignorance.
Thirdly 7 rockets never landed in one day. Thats typical PressTV crap.

I repeat facts: 1500 rockets fired mainly at high populated towns.

Another fact. In 2006 Hezbollah fired 4000 rockets and killed 56 (14 killed per 1000 rockets).
In 2012 Hamas fired 1500 rockets and killed 6 (4 killed per 1000 rockets).

All killed in 2012 in unprotected areas.

You have to remember that this individual (more like troll) isn't a rational common sense thinking person when it comes to all things Jewish/Israel (or much else for that matter) Even rational thinking people that have negative opinions about Israel still fully acknowledge that the Israelis should never be underestimated.
I'am very rational and I can admit when you win. I never deny that you've killed 300 000 arabs with the arab spring, through the hands of your Al Qaeda

Congrats for your sucess

BUT you clearly suck at sciences and are given all the US tech for free

I'am very rational and I can admit when you win. I never deny that you've killed 300 000 arabs with the arab spring, through the hands of your Al Qaeda

Congrats for your sucess

BUT you clearly suck at sciences and are given all the US tech for free

Who exactly is "you" "you've" and "your" ? I'm neither Jewish or Israeli So I have 'won' nothing :lol:

Arrow is mostly US technology missile system. Just like most Israeli weapons programs are funded and co produced by the USA or at the least funded by them.

They can't actually do these things themselves. All they do contribute somewhat.

Their anti tank missiles are also rip offs of US anti tank missiles and their battle tank is partly that way too.

I'm not really sure why the US to this extent arms them and does their dirty work for them.

I understand something like the Joint Strike fighter program, ...the UK for example is one if the highest bidders and funded the program so the US is building them their choice of F-35B...Israel didn't find anything yet are getting the first batch in F-35 A forms.

I don't get this. It's not a friendship thing because the world doesn't work in that manner.

Congress even rearms them during their offensives on Gaza. They get more missiles.

n system's 10
Arrow is mostly US technology missile system. Just like most Israeli weapons programs are funded and co produced by the USA or at the least funded by them.

They can't actually do these things themselves. All they do contribute somewhat.

Their anti tank missiles are also rip offs of US anti tank missiles and their battle tank is partly that way too.

I'm not really sure why the US to this extent arms them and does their dirty work for them.

I understand something like the Joint Strike fighter program, ...the UK for example is one if the highest bidders and funded the program so the US is building them their choice of F-35B...Israel didn't find anything yet are getting the first batch in F-35 A forms.

I don't get this. It's not a friendship thing because the world doesn't work in that manner.

Congress even rearms them during their offensives on Gaza. They get more missiles.

Jews are in very influential positions in Hollywood, Media and Finance in the US.

Jews are in very influential positions in Hollywood, Media and Finance in the US.

I don't like to believe such things, but they do have influence in media and popular media and that's for another discussion...

Yet guess what else to, for those Israelis or their supporters who are going to tell us Israel is going pay for the batch, American taxpayers already are paying over 200$ million for the modification israel wants. Israel is NOT paying for it.

Here's a US link:
Defense.gov Contracts for Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lockheed Martin Corp., Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co., Ft. Worth, Texas, is being awarded a $206,821,828 modification to a previously awarded cost-reimbursement contract (N00019-12-C-0070). This modification provides for the System Development and Demonstration Phase I Increment 1, in support of F-35A Conventional Take Off and Landing (CTOL) Air System for the Government of Israel under the Foreign Military Sales Program. This modification includes the development of the hardware and software for the Israel F-35A CTOL Air System from the initial requirements development to the Preliminary Design Review (PDR). In addition, the post PDR of hardware only, will continue through finalized requirements, layouts, and build to prints, including production planning data. Work will be performed at Fort Worth, Texas (60 percent); Los Angeles, Calif. (20 percent); Nashua, N.H. (15 percent); and San Diego, Calif. (5 percent), and is expected to be completed in May 2016. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. The Naval Air Systems Command, Patuxent River, Md., is the contracting activity.

I don't like to believe such things, but they do have influence in media and popular media and that's for another discussion...

Yet guess what else to, for those Israelis or their supporters who are going to tell us Israel is going pay for the batch, American taxpayers already are paying over 200$ million for the modification israel wants. Israel is NOT paying for it.

Here's a US link:
Defense.gov Contracts for Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What other explanation is there? Unless you think that the Jews have been planted to help the US control the Middle East?

Think about this - Which other country in the world would be able to get the US congress to spend nearly 2 billion dollars, in 1980s money so more like 5 billion now, and transfer cutting-edge US aerospace technology to fund the development of a competing fighter(Lavi) to it's own such as the F-16? Not even the UK would have been granted this privilege by the US.

Jews have an iron-grip on the US political establishment. Barak Obama and other US presidential candidates have to swear eternal loyalty to the Jewish state to stand any hope of election.

Anyway, not to worry as the US will soon have to share superpower status with the Chinese and then we will see how these Jewish parasites survive.

What other explanation is there? Unless you think that the Jews have been planted to help the US control the Middle East?

Think about this - Which other country in the world would be able to get the US congress to spend nearly 2 billion dollars, in 1980s money so more like 5 billion now, and transfer cutting-edge US aerospace technology to fund the development of a competing fighter(Lavi) to it's own such as the F-16? Not even the UK would have been granted this privilege by the US.

Jews have an iron-grip on the US political establishment. Barak Obama and other US presidential candidates have to swear eternal loyalty to the Jewish state to stand any hope of election.

Anyway, not to worry as the US will soon have to share superpower status with the Chinese and then we will see how these Jewish parasites survive.

I know this is true but people will dismiss it and go back to life. It's also true many Jews are like me and you and are activists in this world. There are also poor Jews. It's not a money thing, because the only jews I've hung out with personally are middle class. The rich ones are full of themselves though and don't believe in Palestinians right to determination.

I'd like China to be a responsible power and a cause for good if it begins to take a heavier role in current events.

Back
Top Bottom