What's new

Israelies along Gaza border get toghters to see bombing as a football match

buzz off with you bullcrap lies.

S'derot is the Israeli town most heavily bombarded by rockets from Gaza. For years they begged the government to do something for them and now it finally has. There is absolutely nothing untoward about them feeling relief and even enjoyment at the experience.

On the other hand, many Pakistanis here have much to be ashamed of. How many ever considered Israelis human enough to sympathize with their predicament? You say between yourselves that the Israelis deserve it because they "stole" Palestinian lands but many of you have learned a lot better that what you were taught in school and mosque was little other than lies.

Why can't you bring the truth inside to the surface and act on it within your family, community, schools, and nation? Are you such cowards? Do you see that if you cannot stand up for the Jews far away there is little chance of you forging a better country with your fellow Pakistanis in a neighboring province or city?

this is not Afghanistan Pakistan. This is israel , an artificial state created by europe in palestine property to compensate damage caused by europeans, grow little bit of conscience!

I agree sir , though i think in addition to that , it was created in the vein hope that all jews would migrate there and / or to push jews to middle east , where they once thrived , which is of course in vein by itself...

buzz off with you bullcrap lies.
You see? That's the very best you can do to criticize: totally empty, nothing, name-calling. Doubtless people like you not only have to carry a gun but actually use it to "win" their arguments.

and every one knows who uses the guns most in the world to convince people to accept their point of view...................you guys are morally and ethically bankcrupt..............interfere every where in the world and have causedmore death and carnage than all the barbarians combined............it's useless to debate with you guys, cause you are like pre-programmed robots with no conscience or ears for logic or reason, and yes buzz off with your lies and propaganda.

You see? That's the very best you can do to criticize: totally empty, nothing, name-calling. Doubtless people like you not only have to carry a gun but actually use it to "win" their arguments.

Leave it to the Israelis to turn war and destruction into a spectacle social event. What is more disturbing is the losers defending them, specially the Indians.

.it's useless to debate with you guys, cause you are like pre-programmed robots with no conscience -
It isn't "useless to debate with you guys"; you just lost, that's all. Not because I'm a "robot" but because I marshal facts, reason, morals, AND conscience. So the best possible adjustment for you to make is to agree with me and support my suggestions wholeheartedly, isn't it?

India came in the battle screen in 7th month when it was almost sure that Pakistan was to be defeated. What you want to say! We are not a Soviet nation, not a Chinese nation, not an US ally but yes, we are an OIC nation. We won our own battle and every nation approves it. Chutiye Hindus should stay away from false claims.

This is when I think Indira did a great mistake and I feel she should have just sealed the borders and let the west pakistanis go on about their job as usual.

Leave it to the Israelis to turn war and destruction into a spectacle social event. What is more disturbing is the losers defending them, specially the Indians.

Losers...? lol....the jews are striking your pally brothers at will and you aint got the balls to go to their rescue and you calling us losers ?

Its such a weird logic when people say hammas killed only 3 Israelis and israel killed so many its not fair

Are you ******* kidding me for them 3 lives or 300 lives all are equal you go and kill someone and then you expect them to do nothing

Gaza is densly populated. Israel has since used 900 bombs on gaza and there has been around 90 fatalities. Either Israel bombs are dud or Israel are using extreme caution to select their target. Of course even single life loss is of concerned but this should be concerned by the rulers(Hamas) of Gaza.

and every one knows who uses the guns most in the world to convince people to accept their point of view...................you guys are morally and ethically bankcrupt..............interfere every where in the world and have causedmore death and carnage than all the barbarians combined............it's useless to debate with you guys, cause you are like pre-programmed robots with no conscience or ears for logic or reason, and yes buzz off with your lies and propaganda.

Thats because Islamic Brotherhood media does a wonderful job to conceal atrocities of butchers like Saddam and Assad!

Thats because Islamic Brotherhood media does a wonderful job to conceal atrocities of butchers like Saddam and Assad!

And you're doing a fine job of concealing the atrocities of your buddies like hamad of Bahrain!

This is when I think Indira did a great mistake and I feel she should have just sealed the borders and let the west pakistanis go on about their job as usual.

Indira did mistake. Who the hell is India! & it's Indira! Super Power! or Super Woman!

FS00054940.jpg

damn the guys look alike, even the one at the back, wonder if the fourth one looks the same....

I know Israelis are clowns but seeing 4 clones in one picture is new low of these savage israelis !!

Back
Top Bottom