What's new

Israeli Soldiers Began Screaming

indians always remain asss wholes. you r cruel people and coward too like israelies. Israel with such equiment if not captured the gaza it means mujaheedeen are some things
its time to revenge INDIA against what iut did in KASHMIR

The thread is about Isreal. Well what did Indian do for you?? Well in Kashmir we are ready for peace...military is ready....the elected govt is ruling the state...they design their own budget...but no mercy on ppl who holds the gun against military..they have to face their option...let it go for another 50 years....ppl who desp of shifting to pakistan can pack today.

All i told is fighting from back can never going to win the war. Hamas are doing that today after seazefire. Where did they go when Isreal was blasting...Now mad Isreals again comesback to blast. You need one logic..go with peace to win against enimy like gandhi or fight against them like pakistan army. These ppl not doing anything...they just irritate isreal and they hit back by killing kids!!!!
Hope other ppl here can give the feedback abt my view :pdf:

Everything comes back to india! hahahah, Man this is funny.

Hamas lost in Gaza, Israel Lost in Lebanon! Hamas is not Hezbollah, its ragtag.!

Hezbollah is hight organised and they got spies inside Israel, While Hamas is full of Israeli Spies! Just see how many Hamas leaders they assasinated with pin point acuracy in 20 days, and u will understand the coverage of their network.

Israel was sort of demoralised after 06, so they decided to hone their target practicing skills on some civilians and if possible Hamas! But Hamas proved to an easy target, hence most of their leaders were taken out. Hamas thinks highly of themselves, I dont.

Israel is technologically superior now, But the bravery of the older generation is missing I feel. But then again, wars are fought with tech now a days. Its only occupying a country which is hard, eg Iraq. Destroying a Country is as easy as Ever!

Everything comes back to india! hahahah, Man this is funny.

Hamas lost in Gaza, Israel Lost in Lebanon! Hamas is not Hezbollah, its ragtag.!

Hezbollah is hight organised and they got spies inside Israel, While Hamas is full of Israeli Spies! Just see how many Hamas leaders they assasinated with pin point acuracy in 20 days, and u will understand the coverage of their network.

Israel was sort of demoralised after 06, so they decided to hone their target practicing skills on some civilians and if possible Hamas! But Hamas proved to an easy target, hence most of their leaders were taken out. Hamas thinks highly of themselves, I dont.

Israel is technologically superior now, But the bravery of the older generation is missing I feel. But then again, wars are fought with tech now a days. Its only occupying a country which is hard, eg Iraq. Destroying a Country is as easy as Ever!

Hamas does not have a chance against Israel . all access routes to Gaza is via Israel. I really feel that people in Gaza will always lose out against Israel. All Israel have to do , it to bomb them from the air, their is little resistance ! I suppose , Hamas and Fatah should reconcile this and work towards the peace process. destruction of Israel should be taken off.
As for Hezbollah, their network in massive (especially in South Lebanon and Beirut). I am married to a lebanese and go to Lebanon a lot. Hezbollah runs South Lebanon with many charitable institutes , with own radio and tv networks.

Hamas does not have a chance against Israel . all access routes to Gaza is via Israel. I really feel that people in Gaza will always lose out against Israel. All Israel have to do , it to bomb them from the air, their is little resistance ! I suppose , Hamas and Fatah should reconcile this and work towards the peace process. destruction of Israel should be taken off.
As for Hezbollah, their network in massive (especially in South Lebanon and Beirut). I am married to a lebanese and go to Lebanon a lot. Hezbollah runs South Lebanon with many charitable institutes , with own radio and tv networks.
yeah, Hezbollah has mass support base in Lebanon. I am planning on a trip to Lebanon next week, I love Beirut, man its one of the best mid eastern cities! Been there many a times, met up with Robert Fisk on most occassions, there is a view from his balcony, right out to sea, he has seen warships shell Lebanon right from this point, but such a beautiful sight to see such a horrific vision!

yeah, Hezbollah has mass support base in Lebanon. I am planning on a trip to Lebanon next week, I love Beirut, man its one of the best mid eastern cities! Been there many a times, met up with Robert Fisk on most occassions, there is a view from his balcony, right out to sea, he has seen warships shell Lebanon right from this point, but such a beautiful sight to see such a horrific vision!

Man, wot an incredible person to share an Almaza (or Laziza (legal one ;)) with. He must have one hell of a story to tell !!
Are you a journalist by any chance ?

There is nothing else Hamas can do. If they go for a all out war, they will definitely loose. Hence the gorilla war strategy is best for them right now, to re-gain their land.

Let me go over something briefly.

When i hear statements like "israeli soldiers began screaming", as though this is something to be proud of. I know for certain the infantile mentality is not what it needs to be in order to defeat such an enemy. Go to your GP, ask for some testosterone therapy, so you aren't that emotional next time, clouding your judgement and causing severe mistakes to be made, like HAMAS makes all the time against Israel. I'm not even a supporter of Israel, but making statements like this is only evident that the emphasis on the conflict for this side, is not where it should be.

Back
Top Bottom