What's new

Israeli Soldiers beaten by metal rodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
........Turks tryed to act like tough guys and as expected they lost, put it this way--when a normal person gets stopped by the police they usually comply and act in a civil manner even if they beleive they did nothing wrong and even if they beleive the police has no right to stop them. ...

To repeat - the incident happened in international waters where Israel had no jurisdiction.

A somewhat better analogy would be - if an American cop tries to get tough with you in Russia, will you accept it? Not likely.

Russian cop, fine. He stops you in your car, in Russia, in your apartment, in Russia, in your office, in Russia, fine.

But American cop, in Russia? Uh, uh.

You give a lot of room for Mis Interpretation Kid, I am a Man not lady...:blink:

i mean is that you made me LOOOOOOL that it nothing homo... but i can tell you that there has been rumors of me poping boners on news anchors which i a LIE:lol:

@Quaid-i-Azam

Listen kid, I know its the summer break and you are bored and thats why you are here in this forum. Also, I know that after all the nice words you uttered in this thread, you will be banned for life sooner or later. Again, I am also convinced that you will come back again with a duplicate id.

But, please my friend, this is a sincere request from me, when you come next time, please dont use the name of a great person as your ID or post his photo as your avatar. When you troll and call people names, you indirectly insulting him. A genuine request and i hope you can do as much for me. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom