What's new

Israeli Soldiers beaten by metal rodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder they open fired

dumb ***, if a thief enters your home and you attack him with a metal pipe and he shoots your sorry ***, should he go to jail or walk free?

Israel entered the ship in international waters. Instead of metal rods they should have received a bullet between their eyes.

Indians have perfected the art of bending over, no wonder you have such a huge population.

Stupid, they were in international waters, they had the right to defend their vessel by any means.

So did Israel.... anyways, I condemn the act of Israel.... And U r reported for calling me a stupid, easy to press a button than calling you the same, Isnt it?

The footage is fake , uploaded by Israelis , look closely there are no flags even the ship is different.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

No wonder they open fired

With what ?

Getting hit with metal rods can be fatal and as such the Israeli soldiers had every right to defend themselves--anyone that disagrees is in denial, if a mob of crazy people, and yes those people were crazy, started kicking, punching and swinging metal rods at me i would do what ever it took to defend myself, it's that or take a beating and die.

Watching the video it's clear that the Turkish crew wasn't as inocent as what most people though them to be, and yes, it's unfortunate that people died but the Turkish ship should have acted civilized.

Getting hit with metal rods can be fatal and as such the Israeli soldiers had every right to defend themselves--anyone that disagrees is in denial, if a mob of crazy people, and yes those people were crazy, started kicking, punching and swinging metal rods at me i would do what ever it took to defend myself, it's that or take a beating and die.

Watching the video it's clear that the Turkish crew wasn't as inocent as what most people though them to be, and yes, it's unfortunate that people died but the Turkish ship should have obeyed Israeli law and acted civilized.

oh look, the Ruskie is also bending over.
What a bunch of **** suckers these guys have become.

dumb ***, if a thief enters your home and you attack him with a metal pipe and he shoots your sorry ***, should he go to jail or walk free?

Israel entered the ship in international waters. Instead of metal rods they should have received a bullet between their eyes.

Indians have perfected the art of bending over, no wonder you have such a huge population.

I have every rights to Convey my Point of View, But You got no rights to call me names and get personal with me..... If You dont like it, Move out, why call names???

The footage is fake , uploaded by Israelis , look closely there are no flags even the ship is different.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

With what ?

I was just kidding mate.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom