What's new

Israeli soldier who killed mother and daughter is sentenced to 45 days

you are call it 'ok' by giving an example from pakistan? congrats for hitting a new low :angry:
charity begins at home. When^ incident took place pdf was cheerleedng for its army.

Jordan_Israel_pic_1.jpg

un displayable image!.
try to re upload it use this or another similar website.

im sure what you have posted has no value and will lead to worthless discussion. anyway lets give it a try.

un displayable image!.
try to re upload it use this or another similar website.

im sure what you have posted has no value and will lead to worthless discussion. anyway lets give it a try.

No, I was just agreeing with your statement you made
This is because muslims still have many traitors among them. Those traitors shall be crushed to re consequent Palestine and kick the Zionists to their origin lands.

Jordan_Israel_pic_1.jpg

No, I was just agreeing with your statement you made

Jordan_Israel_pic_1.jpg

The Israeli soldier gets sentenced for 45 days for killing two Palestinians while Bashar's soldiers get promoted for killing 30 thousand women children and people whom they suppose to protect, but they will get executed if they refuse to. Lions with their people and mice with Israel.

i don't think we should take this jewish justice lightly - it means if one kills all the ten million of jews on earth, he is actually going to land quite a few thousand life sentences! in light of this calculation, i would say the scale of punishment in jew justice is too harsh already

i don't think we should take this jewish justice lightly - it means if one kills all the ten million of jews on earth, he is actually going to land quite a few thousand life sentences! in light of this calculation, i would say the scale of punishment in jew justice is too harsh already
Stop that nonsense. As I said, those Israeli soldiers who killed other Israeli soldiers did not get any punishment at all.

Stop that nonsense. As I said, those Israeli soldiers who killed other Israeli soldiers did not get any punishment at all.

this i approve, and i hope jew justice grasps some measure of equitability and universality so that no one at all needs to be punished for killing israeli soldiers or non-soldiers

Israel does not control Gaza anymore. The event in question happened in the middle of the battle.

During last Gaza conflict 4 Israeli soldiers were killed by friendly fire and those who killed were not prosecuted at all. Not even one day in prison.

Because there's a difference between willfully killing someone and accidentally shooting someone that is on your side.

Those women were seen by the Jew butcher waving a white flag! It was not an accident that they got shot, though they presented no threat to your soldier. Your moronic refrain that "this is a war" doesn't justify uncalled-for immoral, brutal, murderous and unnecessary conduct against civilians! I know that your little Goy-hating head has difficulty absorbing this, but not every crime against non-Jews can be justified on the basis of "this is war". Weren't you the one getting all weepy about the Israeli tourists killed in Bulgaria? Weren't you the one who said (rather idiotically, I must add) that Israel will never descend to the level of its enemies by attacking civilians? So what are you doing? What about Gazan civilians -- don't they count?

It'd have been smarter of you to adopt a low profile and avoid running your mouth with this senseless arrogance. But instead you choose to whitewash your army's crimes, thereby revealing what a lowly character you have.

Because there's a difference between willfully killing someone and accidentally shooting someone that is on your side.
Can you prove it was a willful killing? - Of course not.

Those women were seen by the Jew butcher waving a white flag! It was not an accident that they got shot, though they presented no threat to your soldier. Your moronic refrain that "this is a war" doesn't justify uncalled-for immoral, brutal, murderous and unnecessary conduct against civilians! I know that your little Goy-hating head has difficulty absorbing this, but not every crime against non-Jews can be justified on the basis of "this is war". Weren't you the one getting all weepy about the Israeli tourists killed in Bulgaria? Weren't you the one who said (rather idiotically, I must add) that Israel will never descend to the level of its enemies by attacking civilians? So what are you doing? What about Gazan civilians -- don't they count?
Stop whining. In fact 1.6 million Arabs live in Israel, no one kills them, they actually live much better than their neighbors around.

When refugees from Sudan come to Israel no one shoots them in Israel, but many are shot by Bedouins and Egyptians soldiers.

Stop whining. In fact 1.6 million Arabs live in Israel, no one kills them, they actually live much better than their neighbors around.

When refugees from Sudan come to Israel no one shoots them in Israel, but many are shot by Bedouins and Egyptians soldiers.

Propaganda, misinformation and lie are fundamentals of Terrorists. India is facing serious Islamic threat because of fake photographs, allegedly drafted in pakistan and spread by Indian Muslims

Yes, I can. It was necessary a plea bargain for the sentence to be reduced. If the soldier could successfully argue that those women, who were no threat to him, and whom he could easily spot in the crowd, were shot accidentally, he wouldn't need such chicanery to come off with just a slap on the wrist.

After all, Israeli military courts don't issue punishments for "accidental" massacres of Palestinians.

Stop whining. In fact 1.6 million Arabs live in Israel, no one kills them

I hope you will ammend your previous behavior and, the next time Iran or Hezbollah kills Israeli scumbags, you'll not whine as you did the last time -- you don't have the right to, if this is your attitude about civilians who happened to be killed by you.

And by the way -- "no one kills Israeli Arabs"? Are you sure of this?

they actually live much better than their neighbors around.

This is what Israeli propaganda would have it. Israeli Arabs live in squalid slums, discriminated by both government service providers and the private market. They suffer from huge rates of unemployment and poverty. They are Third World populations, and live no better than their neighbors -- perhaps worse. The Lebanese are better off than any Arab group in Israel or in the Palestinian occupied territories.

I fail to see what does this have to do with the subject at hand -- the purposeful murders of two innocent Gazan women. But OK, I'll answer you. Perhaps no one shoots at the Blacks in Israel. You just firebomb their apartments, destroy their businesses and bash them at the streets.

Yes, I can. It was necessary a plea bargain for the sentence to be reduced. If the soldier could successfully argue that those women, who were no threat to him, and whom he could easily spot in the crowd, were shot accidentally, he wouldn't need such chicanery to come off with just a slap on the wrist.

After all, Israeli military courts don't issue punishments for "accidental" massacres of Palestinians.

Stop whining. In fact 1.6 million Arabs live in Israel, no one kills them

I hope you will ammend your previous behavior and, the next time Iran or Hezbollah kills Israeli scumbags, you'll not whine as you did the last time -- you don't have the right to, if this is your attitude about civilians who happened to be killed by you.

they actually live much better than their neighbors around.

This is what Israeli propaganda would have it. Israeli Arabs live in squalid slums, discriminated by both government service providers and the private market. They suffer from huge rates of unemployment and poverty. They are Third World populations, and live no better than their neighbors -- perhaps worse. The Lebanese are better off than any Arab group in Israel or in the Palestinian occupied territories.

I fail to see what does this have to do with the subject at hand -- the purposeful murders of two innocent Gazan women. But OK, I'll answer you. Perhaps no one shoots at the Blacks in Israel. You just firebomb their apartments, destroy their businesses and bash them at the streets.

Soldier must not prove anything. You must prove that he shot deliberately. But you cant, as I expected.

Stop whining like a girl.

Why you put article about beating? Are u that frustrated? Israeli Arab population grew from 160 thousands in 1948 to 1.6 million today. Where else they grow so rapidly? There is crime like in any other country. Much more Jews are killed by the Arab criminals than vice versa.

Pfffff. Show me these "slums". I am waiting. :) U mix up Israel with Brazil.

I fail to see what does this have to do with the subject at hand -- the purposeful murders of two innocent Gazan women.
First u switch subject to racist Israelis and when I expose ur lies u start to whine?

Perhaps no one shoots at the Blacks in Israel. You just firebomb their apartments, destroy their businesses and bash them at the streets.
So no one shoots. Good. Attacks? Again there is much higher crime level from African migrants side towards the Israelis than vice versa.

Poor Africans so suffer in Israel that they pay 3000$ and risk their lives just to come here :).

This is an incomplete report I am afraid, the report in Israel says that the soldier was indicted by the military advocate in the charge of manslaughter and because his lawyers prooved beyond resonable doubt that he personaly was not a participant in this incident, the judges decided to change the charges to illegal use of weapons. in short the report here says that the soldier admitted shooting warning shots at an advancing different group of civilans and not hitting them at a distance 300 meter from where the two women were killed , he testified that he shot those warning shots because they had inforamation about a terrorist going to bomb himself when the group of civilians will come near them. when the soldier started shooting those warning shots (and not hitting anyone) his company cammander got upset at him and immidiatly discharged him from his duty. I coulden't find any english sources. what I know I wrote from hebrew ones and from a radio interview with the soldier. so in conclusion its 45 days for illegal use of weapon (warning shots) at a time of war.

Thank you for your explaination...But When a soldier in-rolls himself into the military he should know what he signed up for- a soldier is given training for a reason...it comes with responsibilities! And none of those include killing civilians.

If a mistake happened...it should be punished...warning shots resulting in murder is still murder...I mean imagine if a Palestinian or ANY other guy did that to save his family...he would still be prosecuted! BUT A SOLDIER doing that should be punished worse as he knows the laws better than a guy saving his family! A soldier is trained way better than a GUY trying to save his family!

This is not only about being a soldier but also about killing 2 WOMEN WITH WHITE FLAGS...

ILLEGAL use of weapons gets only 45 days? I wonder what those who flew into the pentagon or the WTC would be illegal use of airplanes? Should they also get 45 days?

So, the court selectively punishes people? How does it go? Friendly fire is also a serious case!

Death to IsraHell

The difference is that you say and they do!

Bring yourself up to the standards of your enemy militarily and financially so that he respects you and treats you as an equal instead of as a pushover.

Back
Top Bottom