What's new

Israeli Police Brutally Attacks Old Priest on a Jerusalem Street on Easter

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Israeli Police Brutally Attacks Old Coptic Christian Priest on a Jerusalem Street on Easter

This video footage taken from a street in Jerusalem during Orthodox Easter weekend shows Israeli police brutally attacking an old Egyptian Coptic Christian priest.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow this is news! While target killing of coptic christian in egypt by muslim brotherhood is pretty normal.

wow this is news! While target killing of coptic christian in egypt by muslim brotherhood is pretty normal.
yes, Now Israelis here can stop "Bragging" about their human rights and democracy, because its all lies...

I honestly laughed out loud. This is brutal attack? The guy was physically attacking a police post, what were they supposed to do, nothing? they took him under control with minimum harm. he was not hit once, and the minimum amount of violence was used.

actually Israeli police aka POLICE universally hated. police will do anything to have there power over any person same in Canada, except over here if you tell them your ex military they treat you with more dignity any normal person would be treated like how gestapo treated the Jews.

I honestly laughed out loud. This is brutal attack? The guy was physically attacking a police post, what were they supposed to do, nothing? they took him under control with minimum harm. he was not hit once, and the minimum amount of violence was used.

I didn't know choking was harmless... and how did you know if he attacked a post? and what is he going to do if he attacked a post? kill the police somehow? they didn't even show an elder man any respect...

that elderly man could be easily restrained by 2 or 3 police without risking his life... people have died of cardiac arrest during such high handed action...

I didn't know choking was harmless

Well, considering he wasn't choked... what they did do is unbalance him.

and how did you know if he attacked a post? and what is he going to do if he attacked a post? kill the police somehow? they didn't even show an elder man any respect...

why won't you just look at the video. sure it seems like they edited most of it out, but look at the first few seconds.
respect is given where is it due, when a man is excreting violence against the police it is certainly not due.

that elderly man could be easily restrained by 2 or 3 police without risking his life... people have died of cardiac arrest during such high handed action...

Seriously, his life was never at risk, you people are way over exaggerating. I am guessing none of you have any relevant experience.

shame on you
shame on your family
shame on israel
attacking an american
our taxes help run your country

why won't you just look at the video. sure it seems like they edited most of it out, but look at the first few seconds.
respect is given where is it due, when a man is excreting violence against the police it is certainly not due.

Seriously, his life was never at risk, you people are way over exaggerating. I am guessing none of you have any relevant experience.

Ah a ''Russian jew'', so to which country does your loyalty go FIRST? ''israel'' or Russia.

ya bro Israel is the root of the problems of all evil in the middle east after israel its the Kings of the muslim world and the dictators
and corrupt politicians i mean i am not against the kingdom ship but atleast let the people choose who wants to run the government etc dont try to do every thing your self you know

ya bro Israel is the root of the problems of all evil in the middle east after israel its the Kings of the muslim world and the dictators
and corrupt politicians i mean i am not against the kingdom ship but atleast let the people choose who wants to run the government etc dont try to do every thing your self you know
Don't worry we are very delighted to be ruled by Him :D ..

Come on guys stop that something like racists and extremists are everywhere you use an one time attck like that to bash Israel thats not fair for most of the countrys you come from.
And i dont think too much violence was used k i think it was a little too hard but they said/asked that he should come with them and he didnt so they can and must use force.

Israeli Police Brutally Attacks Old Coptic Christian Priest on a Jerusalem Street on Easter

This video footage taken from a street in Jerusalem during Orthodox Easter weekend shows Israeli police brutally attacking an old Egyptian Coptic Christian priest.

Back
Top Bottom