What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

* Today is day after killing Hezbollah archterrosist Imad Mugniyeh.
* Iran has long history of attacking embassies.
* Iranian agents made many attemps of attacking Israeli targets recently (Azerbaijan,Thailand).
* Iran does not behave very rational recently (attacking UK embassy, threatning Ormuz strait...)
ok..i got u.. Iranians are behind this attack...now what???what do u expect from us to do??

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

* Today is day after killing Hezbollah archterrosist Imad Mugniyeh.
* Iran has long history of attacking embassies.
* Iranian agents made many attemps of attacking Israeli targets recently (Azerbaijan,Thailand).
* Iran does not behave very rational recently (attacking UK embassy, threatning Ormuz strait...)
ok..i got u.. Iranians are behind this attack...now what???what do u expect from us to do??

sometimes i wish India had less of muslim population. why dint all of them cross border during partition :argh:

hey but that's just me :drag:

Please if you dnt know about Indian muslims they dnt talk rubbish ..... They are loyal with India ..

Main problem is vote bank politics in UP where with the fear of muslim vote bank f**** congress is not taking action against them ..

Even Dog vijay singh visiting home of terrorist shoot dead by Indian forces and Sadiya Gandhi crying for their dead

It is a third world country, duh !

Yeah, A nuclear Armed country with the 1.2 billion population and around 2 trillion GDP which fought a full scale war to get Independence for a country called Bangladesh whose civilians were killed and women were raped in 1971 is a third world country for you!

But the permanent members of UNO think otherwise!

Start an investigation which will give its report in 2-4 years and guilty will be convicted after 10 years :hitwall:

DAMN!!!!

Reporter of TV 10 channel "Or Heller" in an Interview to CNN IBN is saying that there were prior information about this attack and information was shared with Indian intelligence also.

wtf!!Even then... :hitwall:

All i Know is the Thai authorities dont mess around they take such cases very serious! we should call them ASAP and ask our Thai friends about this person.

stop with "histeric" explanations.

we know why the UK embassy was attacked: it was a "smart" move from Khamenei against Ahmadinejad.
This was organized. Some basiji said they were sent by bus there and when they arrived the people already were in the embassy (when they were in the garden).
Regime is under pressure so they start attacking each other.

You are saying about US embassy: this is an action of people by themselves not an order from Khomeini.
Some people who were there later said that Khomeini got confused with such a move and didn't know first how to deal with.
If he was giving order they were releasing the hostages iummideately. Thats what happened in the end.

Sadly from now, none of you condemned the killings of citizens in Iran
using the most hatred terrorist group from Iranians, the MeK.
Strange that you understand terrorism but you blame the other about it.
Surelly I condemn killing of innocent Iranian civilians.

DAMN!!!!

Reporter of TV 10 channel "Or Heller" in an Interview to CNN IBN is saying that there were prior information about this attack and information was shared with Indian intelligence also.

Even before 26/11 we had warnings about a attack from the sea but our Baba's must have been busy watching **** that day :D

DAMN!!!!

Are you serious?

DAMN!!!!

FAILED
Ohh! I frgt Election's Going On :fie:

who ever did this, show some guts and take the responsibility of attacks!!

Back
Top Bottom