What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

Just shows your mentality. The woman who was nearly killed in this terrorist attack just dropped off her kids at a school.
Though i would not be surprised if you said that it was Israel's fault if the children too would have burned to death with the mother.

My sympathies with the families of victims and Muslims don't support killing of women and kids in any case.

An explosion was heard Monday in the vicinity of the Israeli Embassy in New Delhi.

The blast came just one day after the fourth anniversary marking the assassination of Hezbollah arch-terrorist Imad Mugniyah.

Israeli Embassy spokesman David Goldfarb confirmed that an explosion took out an Israeli diplomat's car and that one person was injured, but did not identify the victim. He added that the car was near the embassy when the blast took place.

Indian police said only that a car was on fire on the street outside the embassy.
The Foreign Ministry said that Israeli missions worldwide have been briefed on the event.
Explosives were also found near the Israeli Embassy building in the Georgian capital of Tbilisi. The device was neutralized safely.

The incident followed reports by Azeri media, which suggested that the Israeli ambassador in Baku was the target of a terror plot.

Wafa Guluzade, a political commentator close to the Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev, warned Iran that "planning the murder of prominent foreign citizens in Azerbaijan by a band of terrorists, one of whom [Dadashov] resides in Iran, amounts to 'hostile activity' against our country."

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted - Israel News, Ynetnews

Side note: It is not hard to guess who committed these terror attacks on Indian soil and violated Indian and Georgian sovereignty by trying to kill as many as possible near Israeli embassies.

It isn't hard. But why do I have the feeling you're not thinking of Al Qaeda?

Don't worry about him ; He's upset at the fact that his national carrier flies for a lesser duration than the almighty ababeels sent by Allah (or America in this case) which has been violating his country's sovereignty day in and day out. Going by the times, The MQ-9s might as well be the National Bird of Pakistan.

You better worry about your poor intelligence agencies once again they failed, and i am not upset of anything we are victims and we are fighting enemies with bravery, we are not boot lickers to get super power status in the region.

You better worry about your poor intelligence agencies once again they failed, and i am not upset of anything we are victims and we are fighting enemies with bravery, we are not boot lickers to get super power status in the region.
:lol: That statement simply cracked me up ; I am sure who's licking whose boots, but a country which lost 24 of its soldiers in cold blood and yet is being droned on a weekly basis without being able to do anything about it speaks volumes about bootlicking !!!

The civilian university professors are working on the defense of the nation... They should be provided with adequate protection... Like you guys gave protection to AQ Khan... Also there is virtually NO proof that Israelis killed the professors.

Why are you so hell bend to support the terrorist? Are you a terrorist supporter?

Except American government officials stating that Israel was behind the attacks...

Don't think it is done by Iran as India is one of the few countries trading huge volumes with Iran despite USA-EU pressure and doing so might lose their support so no Iran is not dumb enough. This is Mossad written all over it!

When things like this happen, you need to ask yourself who benefits? Incidents like this are typically designed to influence public opinion, but in the grand scheme of national interests they are quite insignificant. Iran is not going to benefit anything out of this. But Israel on the other hand........

Next we'll see Mossad commit acts in Russia and blame Iran.

While Mossad has been known to do such things, I think the far more obvious culprits are radical Islamic terrorist organizations that oppose the Iranian government.

attack justified by Iran in response to scientists killing .. i really don't shed a tear .

attack JUSTIFIED by Iran in response to scientists killing .. i really don't shed a tear .

Justified???

Please. Share your source becuase I heard in T.V that Iran denied any connection with this incident and as did by iranian member and condemned it too . Otherwise don't blame other.

I am more worried about the penetration level of foreign spy agency's and there agents at such a high security area in the heart of capital. :confused:

spot on!! now... don't change your version in the morning though! sometimes it does help to be stoned to the bone!!:lol:

well- i was getting bored reading this thread-
its a rare occasion that we are left out in any blame game from across the border-
maybe getting stoned to the bone now is a nice alternative-
this time i am gona try using an apricot- wish me luck :D-

Don't worry about him ; He's upset at the fact that his national carrier flies for a lesser duration than the almighty ababeels sent by Allah (or America in this case) which has been violating his country's sovereignty day in and day out. Going by the times, The MQ-9s might as well be the National Bird of Pakistan.

be careful using religious references next time-:angry:-
this time am only reporting you- there are many flying monkeys and elephants i can use too as a provocation reference-
Thank You-

Back
Top Bottom