What's new

Israeli General: "Our capabilities are only second to the United States..."

Utter rubbish bro. The Israelis sure punch above their weight, but so does does Singapore and other states.
But look at Israel's combat record and experience, and compare it with Singapore's.

Our affairs shouldn't have to rely on a mechanism of the West's policy. We can' dictate our affairs for our lives which causes many problems today and will do so for the future. Do you see what I mean? This thread has steered away from the topic a little. It was originally from a military perspective to confirm this statement. Although it doesn't hurt to discuss our ability to get what we want.

Of course not, but I pointed earlier to their military might that stems directly from the US armed forces, and in that way Americans can play a big role in weakening USrael.
What the Arabs can do now is much worst for USrael than the Ramadan 1973 war...if they chose to.The aim is to liberate Al Quds, so remember salahuddin Al ayubi against the crusaders, where the muslims waited more than a century and finally defeated the crusaders and liberated Al Quds darusalam (The house of peace in Arabic; jerusalam for the foreigners who could not pronounce it right).
History tends to repeat itself...

But look at Israel's combat record and experience, and compare it with Singapore's.
When you have access to every major US military achievement, in any quantity you want, anytime you want it and train on it for free with spare parts and new material ready to grab at anytime plus getting paid for it as a motivational aid, anyone can claim a combat experience and record. France and England could not afford that for a long time so the choice was obviously the immensely rich USA, which is still being grabbed by its balls or its tits.
Israelis surpasses the American troops in readiness or the immediate use of American weapons, as soon as they get them. This got the attention of some high ranking American Generals and military analysts, and some studies were done on it...
That is how deeply they have infiltrated the US society as a whole and the military-industrial complex in particular, while they are only around 6 million Jews in th US, they are extremely active in the defense of their `real` land. And another few millions have dual US-Israeli citizenships, the only 'nation' that can have that without having to let go of one nationality.

Singapore has no comparison to this in anyway. It is a small and very rich nation where every citizen is a millionnaire (in dollars), with some sophisticated weaponry.

...And another few millions have dual US-Israeli citizenships, the only 'nation' that can have that without having to let go of one nationality.

Wrong, any American citizen can have dual citizenship, if the other country allows it. The Federal Supreme Court has categorically stated that "a person may have and exercise rights of nationality in two countries and be subject to the responsibilities of both. The mere fact he asserts the rights of one citizenship does not without more mean that he renounces the other".

United States nationality law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wrong, any American citizen can have dual citizenship, if the other country allows it. The Federal Supreme Court has categorically stated that "a person may have and exercise rights of nationality in two countries and be subject to the responsibilities of both. The mere fact he asserts the rights of one citizenship does not without more mean that he renounces the other".

United States nationality law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is new to me, since the date of the ramifications is 2001, before that and for as long as I can remember it was not allowed, but for the Israelis.
So I was wrong for the last 13 year, but before that and since 1948, meaning for 53 years, they were the only ones enjoying that privilege.

This is new to me, since the date of the ramifications is 2001, before that and for as long as I can remember it was not allowed, but for the Israelis.
So I was wrong for the last 13 year, but before that and since 1948, meaning for 53 years, they were the only ones enjoying that privilege.
Again, not true. The Supreme court verdict I quoted was from 1952, in a case of treason against a dual Japanese-American citizen. He tried to argue that he could not be convicted of treason because he wanted to be considered a Japanese citizen, but the court ruled that since he was a dual citizen, he could be convicted for treason against America.

Kawakita v. United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dual citizenship has been permitted by the US for a long time. IIRC, France was the only country initially who's citizens could become dual citizens of USA, because French citizens cannot give up their French citizenship under any circumstance.

But for a very long time now, anybody could be a dual citizen of USA and another country if that country allows it too.

Which is why I am somewhat angry at our Christian community too. Not only the Muslim one. I know that the Christian community have had a hard time, also due to some radicals among us, which I am sad about but at least the diaspora which is very well-to-do overall should have been more helpful and united. It does not take that much of work.

The Syrian Christian community has for instance been vocal when it came to the Syrian Civil War if you have noticed. In France and the US in particular. That's good to see.

@al-Hasani @Hazzy997

I find this angry at Arab-Christian comment amusing. You people are assuming that Arab-Christians are somehow beholden to you.

Why should Arab-Christians support Arab-Muslims when the only thing they get from their Muslim brethren is Genocide and persecution?

Assyrian genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Armenian Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Persecution of Copts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+ Syria.

@al-Hasani @Hazzy997

I find this angry at Arab-Christian comment amusing. You people are assuming that Arab-Christians are somehow beholden to you.

Why should Arab-Christians support Arab-Muslims when the only thing they get from their Muslim brethren is Genocide and persecution?

Assyrian genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Armenian Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Persecution of Copts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+ Syria.
How come they are still around and living in those countries if those genocides and persecusions had any truth to them.

How come they are still around and living in those countries if those genocides and persecusions had any truth to them.
gud thread......
this is an absurd question??
can u answer the same question in regards to Palestinians??

Not really. I was just talking about size :P

Singapore is a small country but their air-force is behemoth!!!

Well yeah and since their country is small they keep quire a few their planes with us( how we got access to f 15's and f16's to know their capabilities first hand ) and we also provide them with advanced training . We were(are?) also training their army but not sure about that .

But i agree with you their air force is massive for country that small .

Assyrian and Armenian Christians have ceased to exist in erstwhile Ottoman Empire and Copts exist because Egyptian army protects them from marauding vultures of Muslim Brotherhood.

They are a huge US military base in the middle east, I guess their demise will come also from the USA.
he over dosed on cashews...It doesn't matter how much capability they have, they have no strategic depth, nor the human number to support his claim of second to none...Just cashews talking!

That's true there is a vast difference and that matters. However the claim made by the author is silly.

Back
Top Bottom