What's new

Israeli balloons float to Saudi Arabia

This reminded me when villagers in Turkey catch a bird with a Hebrew writing bracelet in its feet. :D

They scanned the bird for in case of a espionage. :D

400_161126875451f2182af3fc2.jpg

Like this one here :whistle::whistle:

21770_9706.jpg

70890_78603.jpg

Or this one :whistle::whistle:

b0fidra3yxbb.jpg

u r under cover iranian agent in saudiarabia? now working on the payroll of MI6 in britain?

Not quite. Just a guy with some serious identity crisis. A Saudi, born in England and partly Iranian.

israeliz might as well use the balloons as contraception :lol:

the last thing we want is a zio population boom :rofl::rofl:

@500 @Shaldag

The Egyptians accused us of sending trained Sharks to their waters to attack tourists and ruin their tourist industry.
Well, I know that you send wild pigs toward our territories and they ruin farms and threaten civilians. They are in big numbers.

Mate, i know this issue of "scanning the bird" is absolute BS. But i think it is a good showcase to scale Turks distrust against Israel... I mean would these guys would have done the something if the writings were in Arabic ?..... I don't think so.

Mate, i know this issue of "scanning the bird" is absolute BS. But i think it is a good showcase to scale Turks distrust against Israel... I mean would these guys would have done the something if the writings were in Arabic ?..... I don't think so.
Who cares about a couple conspiracy theory idiots?

It's a bit embarrassing, I agree.

The Islamic world is very into its conspiracies, so nothing is ever as it seems to them.

We got accused by a Syrian minister of being behind Bird Flu.

Every bombing is "MOSSAD" etc.

There's a lack of maturity and insight in general.

I would say it only affects a small portion of Turks - but large portion of Arabs.

@Shaldag

LOL, at this news cousin. You forgot that KSA and Israel are long-time allies and that Al-Saud are a Jewish family.

What surprised me is how it turned up in Rafha 2400 km away of all places. Next to Iraq. BTW that number can't be correct. 2400 km is too much.

I mean KSA and Israel nearly have a border with each other. You can see KSA from Eilat and Israel from Haql.

In fact all 4 countries can easily be seen since only few km separates them all (KSA, Jordan, Egypt and Israel).

Gulf of Aqaba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like this one here :whistle::whistle:

21770_9706.jpg

70890_78603.jpg

Or this one :whistle::whistle:

b0fidra3yxbb.jpg

:lol:

Long term allies indeed. Lots of mutual interests from culture to Zionism.

I think Bibi's great uncle was a relative of a member of Al-Saud.

I have no idea how the winds work. I guess it could have ended up anywhere. Maybe even in Iran where it would have ended up as a full scale national emergency. :lol:.

Next time I'm in Eilat I'm going to try and see Saudi. I'll wave.

Back
Top Bottom