What's new

Israeli Army T-Shirts Mock Killing of Palestinian Women/Children

Jihad

Reaction score
Dominic Waghorn, Middle East correspondent

The Israeli army is at the centre of a second controversy over the moral conduct of its soldiers in as many days.

The revelations centre on t-shirt designs made for soldiers that make light of shooting pregnant Palestinian mothers and children and include images of dead babies and destroyed mosques.

The t-shirts were printed for Israeli soldiers at the end of periods of deployment or training courses and were discovered by Israeli newspaper Haaretz.

One, printed for a platoon of Israeli snipers depicts an armed Palestinian pregnant women caught in the crosshairs of a rifle, with the disturbing caption in English: "1 shot 2 kills".

Another depicts a child carrying a gun also in the centre of a target.

"The smaller, the harder," read the words on the t-shirt.

According to a soldier interviewed by the newspaper, the message has a double meaning: "It's a kid, so you've got a little more of a problem, morally and also the target is smaller."

Another shows an Israeli soldier blowing up a mosque and reads "Only God forgives".

Above a ninja figure, yet another shirt bears the slogan "Won't chill until I confirm a kill".

The revelations, coming so soon after Israel's offensive in Gaza in which hundreds of civilians were killed - many of them women and children - are causing outrage.

Perhaps the most shocking design shows a Palestinian mother weeping next
to her dead baby's grave, also in the crosshairs of a rifle.

It suggests it would have been better if the child had never been born,
with the slogan "Better use Durex".

The controversy follows more revelations by other soldiers about abuses and the shooting of civilians during Israel's offensive during the Gaza offensive.

Ex-soldier and campaigner with Breaking The Silence, Michael Maniken, told Sky News Online this week's revelations suggest a pattern of immoral conduct in the army.

"The army keeps on saying we're talking about a few rotten apples but it seems the army doesn't understand there's a norm in this kind of action," he explained.

"We're hearing about this time and time again and the army seems disconnected from reality."

A spokesman for the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) told Sky News Online, the t-shirts were printed on the private initiative of the soldiers and their designs "are not in accordance with IDF values and are simply tasteless. This type of humour is unacceptable and should be condemned".

Israeli Army T-Shirts Mock Killing Palestinian Women And Children During Gaza Offensive | World News | Sky News

We all know that this has been happening, pregnant Palestinian women being murdered by Israeli snipers/soldiers.
It's been known within the IDF aswell as outside.
I wonder what the west/ the rest of the world will come up with this time to defend or cover up for this.
The only thing I can say is that I want revenge for this, they have been guilty of killing innocent Palestinian women either carrying an unborn baby with them or a born one for that matter, just for "target practice", now they're mocking over it, I can't believe it.

I doubt anything will be done about this. Islamic society is too busy killing each other amoung them selves. This happened in past too. People need to understand its not much about religion now, its about sick mantellity of a brain. Who had too much religious sympathy over time for their genocide by Hitler. However bad was that, this is worst than that.
Its been happening for long and revenge is the way out but i think if Palestine cant bet them with force probably the mind games is way out. And look for better political and diplomatic support. Extremism will only cause more trouble for them by no open support.

These are shocking Pictures. But as long as the Muslim world is divided it would be difficult for Palestine people to fight Israel. But I like the way Turkey’s PM takes Head On with Israeli President.

what the hell...
in this way they r producing more n more enemies...who gave them right to shoot innocent people nd then act like this

Every thing is in front of the Muslim nation. All the countries involved in war are Muslim countries still US say they are not fighting Muslims. Kings of lies US and Israel. Real enemy of Islam is Israel and American is their puppet.

Now I ask a question American gave justice and hang people for war crime. Israel done war crime in Gaza UN and US stood by and watch (because US do not want them to interfere)
When these people are not given justice they stood up for justice then western world called them terrorist.

fanatical jews!!! certainly not in the form and frequency,
the western world shouldn't deny that, anyway it is accepted in the society trivialized or even ignored!!

israelis are generally a very militant when I look at the rooms of young kids with their merkava, sufa, ra'am poster or if they show me after dinner (against my sake) krav maga tricks where I was the "arab" ... ...(i have some related in israel) but this is normal you have to know every generation served in the army and experienced a war ....

erdogan is a idiot , he sparks a anti jewish atmospher in turkey
he forgets the history between turks and jews... israel is a important partner for the turkey ( turkey is the first nation with a majority of muslims to accepted and supports israel ,both country have a close relationships in econnomy and military)

of cousre, you can, no you must criticize israel but please not in that way! cause turkey isnt in a position to criticize israel (armenian question ,kurdish problem...)

anyway turks/turkey are held in high regards in israel and they loves atatürk
and please this isn't a war between jews and muslims , thats only a pretence for stupid people ....this is a purely political affair

Fighting sparrow:

Could you please translate the text on these T-shirts?

What is ladino?

ladino is the language of the sephardi jews ,its very similar to spanish
sephardi jews comes originally before they saved from sultan beyasid 2 from spain
the spanish king pursues all jews during the inquisition in andalusia (spain)after the reconquista, but in turkey live also ashkenazi jews like the khazars

The Israeli army is at the centre of a second controversy over the moral conduct of its soldiers in as many days.

What...... "Morals"....This word is not present in Israeli Dictionary.

If they are feeling Proud by shooting the belly of Unarmed Pregnant women or shooting a Kid who doesn't even know what he is holding in his hands then you cannot Talk about MORALS with these GOD DAMNED Israelis.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom