What's new

Israeli Arab fighting alongside Syrian rebels killed

Syria is an actual and legit jihad my friend.

Whatever you say my friend. Please feel free to earn your heaven by traveling there as soon as possible. This world is not forever and I do not see why you would loiter around in this world when a better one awaits you with your Actual and Legit jihad.

Assad is protecting the Israëli borders... Assad, anti MB, supports the Egyptian militairy and thus the crackdown on Hamas and other freedomfighters...
you, jihadists always kill the muslims and our countries in the ME. killing innocent people mostly. SO better you don't give any lesson.

Strangely everywhere we see jihadists, it is the place that some specific countries in the GCC want it to be ...

and by the way you'll always be a Thailand guy, never someone from our region.
Israelians are in our region, part of it. you'll never be. so mind your business.

Jews fighting along with their dear al-Qaeda ??

mehhhh irony of fate

Scumbag.

But it's rare. There have been more Arabs from the likes of Finland going to fight in Syria than from neighbouring Israel.

mehhhh irony of fate

He's an Arab, you korma-eating twit.

mehhhh irony of fate

you, jihadists always kill the muslims and our countries in the ME. killing innocent people mostly. SO better you don't give any lesson.

Strangely everywhere we see jihadists, it is the place that some specific countries in the GCC want it to be ...

and by the way you'll always be a Thailand guy, never someone from our region.
Israelians are in our region, part of it. you'll never be. so mind your business.

Don't need a lesson from an Iranian who fled his miserable country to miserable France to the miserable banlieu... You are not part of that world anymore, so mind your own business.

It's the Syrian people who stood up against their brutal dictator, he decided to massacre them. So your GCC gibberish is worthless.

Scumbag.

But it's rare. There have been more Arabs from the likes of Finland going to fight in Syria than from neighbouring Israel.

Korma tastes better than the salted shiiit that Britisher's eat. Dont resort to personal attacks or name-calling, you will be reported!!! Kapish!!!

Don't need a lesson from an Iranian who fled his miserable country to miserable France to the miserable banlieu... You are not part of that world anymore, so mind your own business.

It's the Syrian people who stood up against their brutal dictator, he decided to massacre them. So your GCC gibberish is worthless.
PhD studies in Europe => moving through Europe. call it misery if you like lol
and by the way i never asked French nationality or whatever nationality. stop fantasm too much.
if France is poor then what it is about your country?

Poor Syrians suffering : i agree .

But there is a huge difference between Syrians and jihadists . Jihadists are foreigners, jihadist are terrorist, fanatic.
they want to transform the society the country . they are fascist people.

Are you from southern Thailand? I've seen pictures/videos/documentaries of what those barbarians are doing there.

Back
Top Bottom