What's new

Israel will make own decision on Iran, says army chief

There is quite a difference between the Iranian people(Most) and the Iranian leadership.
One is dirt poor, can't even afford food and a place to sleep while the other live in mansions and palaces.

Those terrorists that Iran funds because they are too weak to attack the US head on, killed thousands of innocent men women and children. Jewish, Christian and Muslim.
Just because their most recent attacks were foiled or unsuccessful does not mean that they were not terror attacks, they were failed terror attacks.
It is obvious to anyone without prejudice that Iran has attempted and desires to rule over the oil rich Sunni Arab states, one of the reasons for the whole Sunni-Shia hatred.
Are you talking about those ridiculous failed attacks by Mossad?Why would Iran try to kill some useless Jews in its friends territory?And you see?no one even talks about those attacks anymore.
You have mistaken Iran with Gaza strip which you are suppressing its people everyday.No one in Iran lives like what you mentioned above.Maybe its a dejavu of how your ancestors were living in Europe and other countries during WWII and before it.
And also neither President nor Leader live in mansions.There is something called Google if you know how to use it.
This is house of Ahmadinejad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQErHieJzpY

And this is house of the Leader:
R234.txt.jpg

Now you read and enjoy,don't forget to have a comparison between number of scientist from one country (Persia) and the whole Arab world.Yes i know how you feel.
List of Persian scientists and scholars

Blackage , , your posts regarding Shia Sunni & Arab Persia , trying to spread haterade among Muslims , How you are writing the History of Islam as the history of Arab , Triumph of Khalid bin Al Walid was a triumph of Islam or Triumph of Arabs , Do you mean Islam is an Arabian regional religion , Try to learn from your idole Saddam hussain , mind it , same fate is waiting for you , You are fighting for Israel against Iran , once Israel will send you to the hell as it did in 67 .
I said Arabs intentionally because they curse and hate him for that not because he was a Muslim. I spoke to some members according to their thinking and point of view because I know how much those people hate the word of "Arabs". Of course Khalid was a Muslim before an Arab.

Irans ultimate goal is control and gets its historic revenge from Arabs. Thats what I heard from them and thats what their actions prove. Arabs under the great leaders Khalid Bin Alwalid brought Persian Empire to its knees and became a little country under Arabs sovereignty. Arabs don't care whether Israel would attack Iran or not, both are our enemies, and both of them are trying day and night to destroy us. I am sure that Arabs will fight Iran again someday soon, but this time Persia must be brought to its knees forever. I feel angry and sorry at the same time that Iran didn't learn from its humiliating defeats by Arabs and Turks started by Abu Baker Alsiddiq and ended by Saddam Hussien. Thought history there is not a single Iranian triumph against us. I don't know how could they even think of us after all of that!
dont try to say sth about your dirty history!
and dont compare yourselves with us because its the worst insult for us
puting alive tiny daughter in grave,worshiping stone,,being slaves of superpowers or .... this is your history

and now you compare arab history with great persia history
oh that is now like a pain in my ....
have you seen any maps about persian impire location in 2500 years ago?
and do you know why we never attacked you arabs before
because there was noting important in your land to be proud of

Are you talking about those ridiculous failed attacks by Mossad?Why would Iran try to kill some useless Jews in its friends territory?And you see?no one even talks about those attacks anymore.
You have mistaken Iran with Gaza strips which you are suppressing its people everyday.No one in Iran lives like what you mentioned above.Maybe its a dejavu of how your ancestors were living in Europe and other countries during WWII and before it.

Now you read and enjoy,don't forget to have a comparison between number of scientist from one country (Persia) and the whole Arab world.Yes i know how you feel.
Normal Iranians who have no other agenda than to feed their families will disagree with you when they cannot afford food or shelter.
I too would be ashamed when a terrorist sponsoring country such as yours couldn't even accomplish that properly.

You have mistaken Iran with Gaza strips which you are suppressing its people everyday.No one in Iran lives like what you mentioned above.Maybe its a dejavu of how your ancestors were living in Europe and other countries during WWII and before it.

Those Scientists got to the surface and flourished under Islamic empire who you now curse their leaders. Anyway, the first university in history was built in Cairo and the first surgery and hospital was in Baghdad, the first law was in Iraq, writing was invented in Syria....ect. Don't forget Pharoons, Babylons and and other great civilizations who are our ancestors.

Without dady US the zionists morons won't even survive a week. Forget IRAN, without US they will piss off in their pants out of
fear of facing somalia.

dont try to say sth about your dirty history!
and dont compare yourselves with us because its the worst insult for us
puting alive tiny daughter in grave,worshiping stone,,being slaves of superpowers or .... this is your history

and now you compare arab history with great persia history
oh that is now like a pain in my ....
have you seen any maps about persian impire location in 2500 years ago?
and do you know why we never attacked you arabs before
because there was noting important in your land to be proud of

:woot:
When Arab Muslims invaded you, they found you worshiping fire :flame:. So without us you would absolutely still pray for :flame:. You should thank us instead my friend. :smokin:

Irans ultimate goal is control and gets its historic revenge from Arabs....When Arab Muslims invaded you, they found you worshiping fire :flame:. So without us you would absolutely still pray for :flame:
Is this a twisty way of suggesting that now that Iran is independent of Arab rule and the "Islamic Republic" has proved such a flop, it's the duty of Persians to consider returning to their old religion?

Those Scientists got to the surface and flourished under Islamic empire who you now curse their leaders. Anyway, the first university in history was built in Cairo and the first surgery and hospital was in Baghdad, the first law was in Iraq, writing was invented in Syria....ect. Don't forget Pharoons, Babylons and and other great civilizations who are our ancestors.
Oh how pity and naive.It's not important in which era those scientists lived and i know most of them lived in Islamic era.i don't have any problems with Islam because i'm a Muslim too.
You better read this:
Academy of Gondishapur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here:
Jundishapur surrendered to Islam in 636 AD. The first physicians under Muslim rule were Christians or Jews.[25] One source indicates the first prominent Islamic hospital was founded in Damascus, Syria in around 707 with assistance from Christians.[26] However most agree that the establishment at Baghdad was the most influential. The public hospital in Baghdad was opened during the Abbasid Caliphate of Harun al-Rashid in the 8th century.[27] The bimaristan (medical school) and bayt al-hikmah (house of wisdom) were established by professors and graduates from Jundishapur.[28] It was headed by the Christian physician Jibrael ibn Bukhtishu from Jundishapur and later by Islamic physicians.[29] "Bimaristan" is a compound of “bimar” (sick or ill) and “stan” (place). In the medieval Islamic world, the word "bimaristan" referred to a hospital establishment where the ill were welcomed, cared for and treated by qualified staff.

You should also know Babylonians were not Arabs.That's very obvious.

:woot:
When Arab Muslims invaded you, they found you worshiping fire :flame:. So without us you would absolutely still pray for :flame:. You should thank us instead my friend. :smokin:
Ok now i'm really starting to think you are drunk.So i don't want to reply to your stupid comments.But you better know this:
Zoroastrian Persians were worshiping God (Ahura Mazda) since 3000 years ago.At that time there were no thing called Arabs.Before Islam,when you were chasing lizards in deserts and worshiped stones and idols,Persians worshiped God.So you better come out of your hole and educate yourself a bit

Zoroastrianism

It's one of the oldest religion in the world based on worshiping one God.That hurts your feelings now?I know.

Is this a twisty way of suggesting that now that Iran is independent of Arab rule and the "Islamic Republic" has proved such a flop, it's the duty of Persians to consider returning to their old religion?
Yah...I guess...:azn:

Oh how pity and naive.It's not important in which era those scientists lived and i know most of them lived in Islamic era.i don't have any problems with Islam because i'm a Muslim too.
You better read this:
Academy of Gondishapur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here:

You should also know Babylonians were not Arabs.That's very obvious.
So Iraqis who are now Arabs aren't Descended from Babylonians...:coffee:

Without dady US the zionists morons won't even survive a week. Forget IRAN, without US they will piss off in their pants out of
fear of facing somalia.
Thankfully, you are common amongst our enemies.

Arabs themselves have only dug themselves deeper, Saddam Hussein was an Idiot for Invading Iran it left his Military and economy broken the Arabs who supported him during the war with Iran betrayed him later Kuwait started pumping out cheap Oil which hurt Iraq, Kuwait deserved the Invasion by Iraq. Overall the Pro American Puppets are falling.

So Iraqis who are now Arabs don't Descend from Babylonians...:coffee:
Nope, because modern day Iraq was part of Persian Empire before Islam and before it belonged to Babylonians which were conquered by Persia.There were no Arabs there until Islam.

Nope, because modern day Iraq was part of Persian Empire before Islam and before it belonged to Babylonians which were conquered by Persia.There were no Arabs there until Islam.

In the mid 7th century AD Mesopotamia was invaded and settled by the Arabs who brought with them Islam. A period of Arabisation and Islamification followed. Babylon was dissolved as a province.
Babylon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If I follow your logic, then Iranians have Arab origins not Persians because Arabs conquered them. Anyway, you can read the history by yourself, I am not here to educate you. And I have no desire talking about history anymore. The Subject is about current political events in the ME. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom