Israel warns of 'harsh' consequences of Palestinian UN bid

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Israel warns of 'harsh' consequences of Palestinian UN bid
Updated 20 minutes ago
JERUSALEM: Hard-line Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman warned Wednesday that if the Palestinians persist with their plan to seek UN membership as a state, there will be "harsh and grave consequences."

Speaking shortly before an expected meeting with EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton, Lieberman did not elaborate on the threatened consequences. But in the past he has called for Israel to sever all relations with the administration of Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas.
Israel warns of harsh consequences of Palestinian UN bid

I think its about time the world told Israel that they've had enough of their stubbornness and bully attitude. No one cares anymore about what you think Israel. You don't value anyone else. Why should we value what you say? Give back what you have stolen and stop the lies.
Only sign of support they are going to have is the USA and they may abstain.

I think its about time the world told Israel that they've had enough of their stubbornness and bully attitude. No one cares anymore about what you think Israel. You don't value anyone else. Why should we value what you say? Give back what you have stolen and stop the lies.
Only sign of support they are going to have is the USA and they may abstain.

The American veto is the only thing that saves them from international pressure. The veto system should be abolished!

Israeli behaviour is tantamount to blackmail. The world community should deal with them in the way that it would any blackmailer and not be bullied into submission

So practically what they are saying is we will kill a lot more Palestinians this way if they bid for a country so if you value their life do not vote from them... Israel is holding a gun to Palestine head and says we will kill them if they try to get their rights you choose world either I keep beating them up as usual or they die.

I want Israel to try to annex "Judea and Samaria" that will give us the Moral law the first rule in waging war.

The American veto is the only thing that saves them from international pressure. The veto system should be abolished!

Cant do mate. The USA would probably veto that as well. How can they not side with their Zionist loving illegitimate child?

Saudia Arabia and Gulf council already announced if America vetoes Palestinian Bid, they will re evaluate their ties with America

Only TURKS are brave enough who have a clear stand upon Palestine issue ...... Arab leadership is still sleeping
All muslim countries should be united on this issue and pressurize USA not to veto......
IF Israeli monsters try to kill innocent Palestinians then send a united army of muslim countries to protect them but i am afraid our muslim leaders have no guts and they will remain indulge in fights among each other

Only TURKS are brave enough who have a clear stand upon Palestine issue ...... Arab leadership is still sleeping
All muslim countries should be united on this issue and pressurize USA not to veto......
IF Israeli monsters try to kill innocent Palestinians then send a united army of muslim countries to protect them but i am afraid our muslim leaders have no guts and they will remain indulge in fights among each other

We should not be too stuck on a muslim army. If anyone wants to help relieve palestinians suffering they should be welcome. I support palestinians not cos they are muslims but because they face injustice.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Saudia Arabia and Gulf council already announced if America vetoes Palestinian Bid, they will re evaluate their ties with America

Lets wait and see. it will be interesting

Bro they cant even agree what day to do eid! What chance do we have of the shia suni wabis agreeing with anything?
Just for once they should put everything to 1 side and be united

It is not only you guys but me too are looking into what our government will do regarding this. I have great faith and hope and all the signs are positive that the US break is imminent.

It's either the US sides against Israeli interests (highly unlikely) for once or the GCC will join the Turkish and Egyptians in the forming of the new bloc. I hope Pakistan will also join but the US already made sure that Pakistan's hands would be full on both the Afghani and Indian fronts.

This block project has been going on since 2002 if anyone is keeping an eye on things.

Back
Top Bottom