What's new

Israel wants India to back UN resolution on "Iran Attacks"

There should no dilemma here..a through investigation should done into the attacks and if they really is Iranian involvement in the attacks..then Indian govt should strongly condemn Iran's actions on every platform available ..however if Iran does prove to be innocent of the charge ..no matter what Israel says , India will not blame Iran, or support UN resolution against it.

India is on a sticky situation, Iran is a friend but Israel is closer, anything to happen on this matter will hurt us directly or indirectly.

lets wait,may be you see some thing different in future:azn:

What are you talking man??? Why would India be interested in getting involved in their mess? Why?? to be into this catch 22 situation.. Doesn't make any sense, Mate!!

What are you talking man??? Why would India be interested in getting involved in their mess? Why?? to be into this catch 22 situation.. Doesn't make any sense, Mate!!

india was already in mess b4 bombing and india will have to choose one.
you cant ride two boats at a time and especially when india is only major irritant in sanctions.

Really a Catch-22 situation... 进退两难。

For Israel, they consider the Iranian nuclear issue to be an existential one, so there is no card they won't play here.

Yes, India should support such a resolution IF Iranian involvement is established.

Iran would not like it but India cannot afford to condone such acts of violence on Indian soil. IMHO India-Iran relations will not be permanently damaged, provided the proof is good.

I think Israel should be involved in the investigation so that they feel confidence in it, and if evidence of Iranian involvement comes up, then Iran should be given the chance to reply.

The best bet for India is to be open and principled in handling this.

There should no dilemma here..a through investigation should done into the attacks and if they really is Iranian involvement in the attacks..then Indian govt should strongly condemn Iran's actions on every platform available ..however if Iran does prove to be innocent of the charge ..no matter what Israel says , India will not blame Iran, or support UN resolution against it.

True, weight of evidence will decide which way the balance will lean..

2295880.jpg

I think we should absent while the resolution presentation by playing our neutral card. Sometime escapism really helps

True, weight of evidence will decide which way the balance will lean..

Do you really think so ? Well the story is much complex than that :disagree:

Will India stop buying Iran oil and severe ties completely assuming some Iranian terrorist had planted a sticker bomb on a car in which no one even died ???

Do you really think so ? Well the story is much complex than that :disagree:

Will India stop buying Iran oil and severe ties completely assuming some Iranian terrorist had planted a sticker bomb on a car in which no one even died ???

$hit happens and you have to make choices.. No escape.. My comments are simply based on my feeling that - having faced so much terrorism ourselves, we should never be supportive of any kind of terrorism more so when it happens on our soil..

$hit happens and you have to make choices.. No escape.. My comments are simply based on my feeling that - having faced so much terrorism ourselves, we should never be supportive of any kind of terrorism more so when it happens on our soil..

Agreed , but if we stop abandon Iran oil there will be heavy pressure on Saudi and other oil resources . Oil prices will skyrocket to 200+ dollars a Barrel , translates to further increase in domestic oil prices too. and its collective effect on all civilians?

These are tough choices to make ,we can denounce any Terrorist strike but cant forgo Iran oil or ties with them. Thats my view.

Back
Top Bottom