What's new

Israel wants a Sunni - Shia war. Syria is the path.

it is better to see Assad in power then terrorist and also if Assad falls then whole middle east is Americans and NATOs they will attack Iran finish Hezbollah and Lebanon
Syria will become Americas Puppet

Not everyone of the opposition is a terrorist. This uprising didn't come out of the blue either. They had 50 years of martial law. This regime never was legitimate to begin with. Thanks to the West Alawites came to power and later Assad did a coup.

So Assad staying in power forever will not solve much.

Not everyone of the opposition is a terrorist. This uprising didn't come out of the blue either. They had 50 years of martial law. This regime never was legitimate to begin with. Thanks to the West Alawites came to power and later Assad did a coup.

So Assad staying in power forever will not solve much.

His plan is to hold election in 2014.

Iran announces new 6-point peace plan for Syria

Foreign Ministry on Sunday announced a new six-point peace plan for Syria.

The Foreign Ministry said in a statement that the new peace plan has been drawn up in the context of the proposals already put forward by other countries, regional and international organizations.

"Iran strongly believes in peaceful settlement of Syrian crisis and to create a suitable base to help the Syrian nation and government leave behind the current crisis," the statement added.

According to the six-point peace plan, the Syrian nation has the legitimate right to decide on their fate and future through an internationally-recognized democratic process.

The comprehensive six-point peace plan calls for an immediate end to any armed and violent actions and ushering in a democratic process under supervision of the United Nations.

The peace plan calls on the Syrian government and the opposition to cooperate with UN and its special committee to stop armed operations especially in the residential areas to restore peace and stability.

Article 2 focuses on an immediate, serious and just distribution of humanitarian aids to Syrian people in the all damaged areas and lifting economic sanctions on the Syrian people to prepare the ground for the return of all Syrian refugees to their homeland.

Article 3 underlined the resumption of comprehensive national dialogues by different opposing social and political parties and the Syrian government to rapidly form a national reconciliation committee in order to unanimously form a transitional government.

The article made Syrian government duty-bound to hold a free and competitive election to form a new parliament and senate and compose a constitution and hold presidential election on due time.

Article 4 underlines an immediate release of all political prisoners from all parties by the government and opposition groups, and establishment of a competent court of justice to investigate cases of those who committed crimes in that country.

Article 5 calls on media to stop spread of wrong information about the Syrian developments and prepare an atmosphere for dissemination of truth, reflecting national aspiration of the Syrian people.

We can say anything we want but the truth is @Yzd Khalifa lives in Saudi arabia. So maybe he can shed some light on it.

Hi there,

Well, I have looked into the satiliate images 2 months ago, and I find it odd that the military base they showed belonged to the Royal Saudi Air Force. At any rate, if the news turned out to be true, KSA will confirm it on its own, as it will show that KSA will always have a solid stand against Al-Qaida and its supporters.

Oh so we are Kuffar now is it??

:lol:

It is the same ideology that had lead those barbarians to smash the twin towers, and storm the US embassy in Tehran :lol:

No offense, are you really that ignorant, or are you just pretending?

U.S. military bases around the world: graphic | Graphics | News | National Post

Most of US military bases are classified, gurl.

Last edited by a moderator:

His words mean nothing to me. It's just a ploy to stay in power. He was losing the war so Geneva got delayed, a foreign militia came to the rescue, now that the tables are somewhat turned, he wants to talk again. Last election he won 98% of votes. As if.

He had 10 years time to reform, even 8 months when the uprising finally started, but he decided to take up weapons against his own people. He has no place in Syria. He can not even protect his own people without help of foreign militia's. How can he be called a President?

Blaming the Jews for everything is hilarious :lol:

His words mean nothing to me. It's just a ploy to stay in power. He was losing the war so Geneva got delayed, a foreign militia came to the rescue, now that the tables are somewhat turned, he wants to talk again. Last election he won 98% of votes. As if.

He had 10 years time to reform, even 8 months when the uprising finally started, but he decided to take up weapons against his own people. He has no place in Syria. He can not even protect his own people without help of foreign militia's. How can he be called a President?

Assad is a ruthless dictator who lives on the blood on his people.

Foreign Ministry on Sunday announced a new six-point peace plan for Syria.

The Foreign Ministry said in a statement that the new peace plan has been drawn up in the context of the proposals already put forward by other countries, regional and international organizations.

"Iran strongly believes in peaceful settlement of Syrian crisis and to create a suitable base to help the Syrian nation and government leave behind the current crisis," the statement added.

According to the six-point peace plan, the Syrian nation has the legitimate right to decide on their fate and future through an internationally-recognized democratic process.

The comprehensive six-point peace plan calls for an immediate end to any armed and violent actions and ushering in a democratic process under supervision of the United Nations.

The peace plan calls on the Syrian government and the opposition to cooperate with UN and its special committee to stop armed operations especially in the residential areas to restore peace and stability.

Article 2 focuses on an immediate, serious and just distribution of humanitarian aids to Syrian people in the all damaged areas and lifting economic sanctions on the Syrian people to prepare the ground for the return of all Syrian refugees to their homeland.

Article 3 underlined the resumption of comprehensive national dialogues by different opposing social and political parties and the Syrian government to rapidly form a national reconciliation committee in order to unanimously form a transitional government.

The article made Syrian government duty-bound to hold a free and competitive election to form a new parliament and senate and compose a constitution and hold presidential election on due time.

Article 4 underlines an immediate release of all political prisoners from all parties by the government and opposition groups, and establishment of a competent court of justice to investigate cases of those who committed crimes in that country.

Article 5 calls on media to stop spread of wrong information about the Syrian developments and prepare an atmosphere for dissemination of truth, reflecting national aspiration of the Syrian people.

i like what the IRAN present even though ally of Syria Iran proposal is very realistic
and i would not say it is baised

Yes! That is what I have been trying to argue. Our enemies want us to fight on sectarian lines. This will destroy Muslim world from within. This is what is happening in Iraq and we see its evidence in Baluchistan too.

There are foreign funded and indoctrinated groups which are killing shias but the good thing is that at social level, people are not fighting, its only a few groups of rented terrorists thats trying to do it.

Yes! That is what I have been trying to argue. Our enemies want us to fight on sectarian lines. This will destroy Muslim world from within. This is what is happening in Iraq and we see its evidence in Baluchistan too.

There are foreign funded and indoctrinated groups which are killing shias but the good thing is that at social level, people are not fighting, its only a few groups of rented terrorists thats trying to do it.

Syria is the only country that has a strong anti-Israel stance. So it needs to be destroyed. Most of the Arab nations, especially the little Gulf states already have illicit relations with Israel. They are desperate to have ties with Israel. Almost all challenges in the region have been nullified. Palestine is already under their control. So that leaves only Syria.

This is again an outdated representation.

At least officially there are no US base in either Iraq or Saudi Arabia.

Since no Pakistani, came forward to counter this Iranian propaganda.

There are no American military bases in Pakistan. At the same time US have lot of stake in local politics and media.. incl. Pakistan's shia President Asif Ali Zardari.

Clearly US is not dependent on military bases, to hijack states in and around gulf.

If US's military buildup in gulf is all about Iran.. than i do not agree.
All what they want is Pakistan's Baluchistan provinces and Iran is not helping Pakistan there, as if they wish to be not only surrounded but become American neighbors.

Iraq and Afghanistan.. both are US controlled but ruled by Iran puppets... so is the lone but self exiled separatist / terrorist called Bugti.

The imminent big war in ME is predicted in Islamic culture/history to be hinted by the Prophet (pbuh) but so is the war with hind.

New comer got to reads this book :

The Secret History of Iran | Cabal Times

so you guys fight with each other and blame it on jews. How convinient?

Syria is the only country that has a strong anti-Israel stance. So it needs to be destroyed. Most of the Arab nations, especially the little Gulf states already have illicit relations with Israel. They are desperate to have ties with Israel. Almost all challenges in the region have been nullified. Palestine is already under their control. So that leaves only Syria.

What you call Baluchistan is the Afghan adjoining Quetta and Parachinar, and all the hell broke by a shia regime and mind it.. it is not shia getting killed.. if you want to count than than i bet dead non shias are 4 times more.
Terrorists are protected by Afghan regime which is again shia and Iran puppet.
Only, those will be willing to fight on sectarian base, who are fed with hate about there fellow countrymen.. in there homes and majalis.
BTW.. foreign funding is not enough... you need training grounds, weapons, strategy and objective... without profit no one will invest in terrorism too. Destroying Pakistan AWACS and anti submarine aircrafts.... is a strategy and objective is to prepare a weaker Pakistan for the Gazwa hind.
Those who grew up... seeking revenge of karbala carnage from fellow countrymen, shall better get the grip of matter and start respecting Pakistan and its guardians.

Sorry, can't post links, i'm below 30 posts.

Hello, I'm anti Assad, whom I consider a butcher who rather wants to destroy Syria then to give up power. I'm also against Iranian influence in the Middle East. So I'm against Hezbollah's intervention in Syria, wich is a command Nazrallah followed up from Iran.

I'm also against the regimes of mani Sunni states leaders, like Qatar, who's next Emir declared:

And we know Saudi Arabia is friends with the zionists and wanted Assad out for a long time together with Washington.

So everythings seems being played out what the enemies and zionists wanted for years. What good can come out of this? Another zionist client state?

watch?v=TPMOdXAHNvE
You named so many you hate,im starting to wonder is there someone or countries you like?

:lol:

KSA doesn't take order from anyone. Assad crossed the line long time ago, and he's paying the price for his brutality and poor-decision making. Beside, who the hell is Iran to be seen as a threat to KSA? :lol: Iran is a rouge state, but not a threat. :omghaha:

As for the Jews, oh I mean your Zionists, the Qatari's can deal with them :rofl:, sorry man, we have a prestige :azn:

EDIT

Thailand is a terrorist state in our eyes for killing our diplomats BTW.
He must be from South Thailand,they hate the government and are muslim(many extremists)
So,he is a falsflagger.

Same in India.... you guys blame it on Pakistan. How convenient!

Hussh.... go away with your trolling.

why, are you the recident troll here, lol.. :cheers:
why dont you go away..

ontopic: Israel wants to defend herself. But this war is due to sunnis and shias themselves. If assad had agreed or sunnis had backed off, we wont be having war.

Its not about Jews and Muslims just because there is conflict and the so called democratic supporters always tend to show their biased approach by not getting at the real cause of the problem and sling mud on a religious community be it Muslims or Jews. Israel doesn't represent jews anymore than any Muslim country represents Islam they should but they don't. Israel has to follow the International law in order to be accepted in the region and it will be once it does that. Obviously when people turn it into a religious battle and see things as they would like to then its a different story. Israel first has to follow the judgements issued by the International Court of Justice and then it can demand rightfully to be acknowledged not the other way round. As far as Shias and Sunnis go even when the media tries to paint such things here speaking from personal experience there is not much truth to such facts people are being killed regardless of their identities and sects.

Back
Top Bottom