What's new

Israel ready for ‘Global March to J'lem’

They seem to believe their lives are worthless, since they are already referring to themselves as the "Shahids".

No require right now... with other ME problems, one should concentrate on them on priority basis ...
divided ME is bring no good to Palestine-Israel issue, I read article on NYTimes quoting Palestine leaders that , they feel lost cause from ME countries as most of them are dealing with their internal situation and are divide in multiple groups and they are really small to impact geopolitically to any one.
Even mentality of youth in ME after revolution is changed, They started thinking for them first, they want to improve their country and their living standards first.
Many of PDF will counter argue this but fact is majority leaders around muslim countries used Palestine to gather emotional support only in last 30 years.

I don't get it, Indians here support Israel because Pakistanis support Palestine? :hitwall:

Indians support anyone whom they deem benefits them regardless, which is why i say; never trust an indian, one day he'll be on your side, but the next day he'll be on the side of your adversary if it fits his interests. They have no cause, their (indians) cause is where the money/power flows.

Arab and other countries have always supported Pakistan on Kashmir just because it is a muslim country.

Really:woot:??? They have???? When did that happen? Where was i?????????????? Oh sheeeeet, that day should be declared a holiday:chilli::thinktank:!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

Just checked and no where did or do Arabs support Pakistan in the Kashmir cause as much as Pakistan has and Pakistan continues to support the Arab and their cause for Palestine against israel.

And BTW, Growing Saudi/Arab-India ties:

SAUDI-INDIAN FRIENDSHIP SOCIETY(SIFS)

Joint team to prepare road map for Saudi-India defense cooperation

Saudi Arabia wants, Saudi and Indian youth to promote friendship

Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah guest of honour on India's Republic Day parade

Really:woot:??? They have???? When did that happen? Where was i?????????????? Oh sheeeeet, that day should be declared a holiday:chilli::thinktank:!!!!!!!!!

De-facto Zionist states like UAE are already issuing stapled visas to pakistan's kashir residents, which means they dont consider kashmir to be part of pakistan.

I caught bits of Michael Savage on my drive to home from work, he was sh!ting bricks over it !!

Back
Top Bottom