What's new

Israel lacks courage, power to attack Iran's nuclear sites: Velayati

Thats not contributing to NATO, Rather ISAF. Beside that we are not activly engaging in combat at afghanistan we are there mainlty to train and protect, So there is no possibility of murdering muslims. Your lack of knowledge is shamefull to be honest. Your keep talking bollocks about issues your dont know 2 crap about.

yeah yeah fck of from this thread, we don't need some tork here trying to fill this thread with pathetic BS.
go to your torkish thread with pictures of south korean made military equipment which you called "torkish"

Israel will not attack Iran alone. Iran is too powerful. But if USA helps it, than Iran is in danger. But obviously, USA does not need M iddle East to be more unstable as it is right now. The oil price will sky rocket and USA and Europe will suffer more. Economically not feasible right now to attack Iran.

I can see only Pakistan in Unstable right now. Other Nations including Iraq are doing well in every aspects. As far as Oil price is considered, US & EU will not effect if US led any invasion on Iran. India and some east Asian countries would be effected. Mean while, US is also providing facilities to these countries as substitute source of oil. Israel will definitely attack Iran with back support of US.

yeah yeah fck of from this thread, we don't need some tork here trying to fill this thread with pathetic BS.
go to your torkish thread with pictures of south korean made military equipment which you called "torkish"

Your really are just pathetic, Dont get yourself into discussion your dont know crap about brainic, Or you might be left speechless as always.

Your really are just pathetic, Dont get yourself into discussion your dont know crap about brainic, Or you might be left speechless as always.

you wonder why they call you "khar" in Iran?:rofl:
poor you :( go kill some innocent muslims now you NATO terrorists.

I do not think it is a matter of courage I think its the lack of ability

You want Fox news.

btw I feel like appealing to Asim to allow your old pic. I was getting fond of it lol

Heh, I think Fox news woulod be just as bad. :P

Back
Top Bottom