What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

No need to use such language.

No one is justifying the loss of human life, I was only highlighting, how things could have been done differently.

You may or may not agree with me on that point, I have no problem.

My quetion is: how things could have turned differently if the israeli pirates hadnt attacked that ship in international waters?

To be fair i am only supporting the IDF , in saying that those activists were far from peaceful , there were elements that were not peaceful and provocative.

But regarding the Gaza issue as a whole , i agree , that something needs to be done regarding the blockade ,

But what happened on that boat is being politicized far to much

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, as I said we are moving in circles.

You guys are coming up with same "lame" arguments again and again.

Don't you feel any thing about the people who died? they had families... show some respect before defending Israel.

I have no clue how you even came up with the thought about me not having any sympathy for the victims but i'm not blind my friend. I appose Israeli occupation. But reality is reality those aid workers did push the envelope by attacking the israeli soldiers. you cannot blindly accuse the Israeli's alone for this esclation. Aid workers on the deck took the matters into there own hands instead of doing simple things to avoid all this.

Bloody ****** indians , im sorry i just hate them , for there torture and mas smurder of kashmiries, for all thos innocent sould that were bucthered on trains by the coward hindu mobs and trains, do you expect these fools to reason forget about it, God willing every drop of blood will be acounted for I agree one hundred percent with zaid hamid sahib on such issues
:disagree:

You whine like a girl dude. get a grip over yourself.

GOD has given you everything from brain, leg's, arms, and a mouth which you just demonstrated in your post of venomous hatred. God has given you everything now put it good use instead of thinking with your mouth, think with your brain.

Last edited:
I have no clue how you even came up with the thought about me not having any sympathy for the victims but i'm not blind my friend. I appose Israeli occupation. But reality is reality those aid workers did push the envelope by attacking the israeli soldiers. you cannot blindly accuse the Israeli's alone for this esclation. Aid workers on the deck took the matters into there own hands instead of doing simple things to avoid all this.

If you go through the thread you'll notice that the same arguments have been put forth again and again.

The fact of the matter is that Israel has no jurisdiction in international waters. There act can be categorized as a terrorist act. The people on the ship wouldn't have done any thing if Israeli Commando haven't stormed it in the first place.

Bloody ****** indians , im sorry i just hate them , for there torture and mas smurder of kashmiries, for all thos innocent sould that were bucthered on trains by the coward hindu mobs and trains, do you expect these fools to reason forget about it, God willing every drop of blood will be acounted for I agree one hundred percent with zaid hamid sahib on such issues

Bloody ****** pakistany, i dont want to say sorry for that, for supporting terrorism those kill innocents not only in indin ... now they become thread for whole world and some innocent muslims have to suffer because of that act . that we saw in NY bomb plot . i wish they got some mind and leave that path like zaid hamid

thats video is satelliete view and zionists are masters and well known for distorting true facts and then they love playing the victim card , its pathetic, and if teh aid workers attacked them and kicked teh crap out of them good wicked well doen does that mean u idiots start firing at them unarmed people shows the true worth of the idf forces bunch of cowards.

The aid workers were in international waters not ISREALI, thats is one the bloody zionist pigs had no right whatsoever to intercept them, and watch isreali soldiers anywhere they big headed biggotted pigs that are arogant and htink they can treat people like anything, if even two aid workers had firearams on that boat those zionists wud have been food for the sharks now.

A sceret I would like to reveal the reason india has Now shared her bed once again with another nation , this time it is isreal, beacus they have common agendas, just like Isreal is supressing land of the palestinians and trying to defame a legitimate freedom struggle, Indias has been doing the same thing in Occupied kashmir, opressing and killing people including hindu pundits and then blame it on mujahideen ( kashmir nationals). Just like the people of palestine arnt allowed fair elections and when they once were they elected hamas, which the international community didnt rcongnise beacuse it didnt serve there interest so there hypocrisiy was disclosed. Thats why india wont allow such a democratic election in ocupied kashmir as it would open and break the myth.

Bloody ****** pakistany, i dont want to say sorry for that, for supporting terrorism those kill innocents not only in indin ... now they become thread for whole world and some innocent muslims have to suffer because of that act . that we saw in NY bomb plot . i wish they got some mind and leave that path like zaid hamid

who supports terrorism your the biggets state sponsors of it, the Ny plot theer is no eveidence whatsoever ebverythign was circumstanial, and for your information the man was a american citizen, We have never condoned such gastly acts neither has zaid hamid, but you people your sick gorvenrmnet stands by as places of worship are demolished and sick disgusting little 2ft indians with ornage dresses are allowed willy nilly by teh police to go and rape and murder people in open riots , no other nation has had such animal acts , but the affliation with animal behaviour is well known.

who supports terrorism your the biggets state sponsors of it, the Ny plot theer is no eveidence whatsoever ebverythign was circumstanial, and for your information the man was a american citizen, We have never condoned such gastly acts neither has zaid hamid, but you people your sick gorvenrmnet stands by as places of worship are demolished and sick disgusting little 2ft indians with ornage dresses are allowed willy nilly by teh police to go and rape and murder people in open riots , no other nation has had such animal acts , but the affliation with animal behaviour is well known.

Two admit role in NY bomb plot

Two men arrested in Pakistan over the failed Times Square bombing plot have confessed to taking part - and accused interrogators of "siding with the infidels".

The pair are among six detained over links to Faisal Shahzad, a Pakistani-American arrested in America two days after the May 1 attack in New York.

Five were picked up in the capital, Islamabad. One is co-owner of a catering company the US Embassy said is suspected of ties to terrorist groups.

Shahzad, 30, is accused of attempting to blow up a 4x4 packed with crude explosives parked in Times Square.

The bomb did not detonate but the evacuation caused huge disruption.
Two admit role in NY bomb plot from 23 May 2010 - mirror.co.uk

do u need pakistany source ...

It is a clear visibility of Double Standards. Condeming something is equal to doing nothing. Particularly in this case, where it is obvious that it is an illegitimate act, an act of the Rest of the world is crucial.
It is pretty sure that nothing will happen, therefore everybody got to say that the people who are fighting against oppression in a country west of Pakistan are doing more than the arrogant Arabs.

World turns on 'aggressor' Israel over deadly sea battle .
By Malcolm Farr From:The Daily Telegraph June 02, 2010 12:00AM

AUSTRALIA yesterday joined a chorus of condemnation against Israel, demanding a "credible and transparent" investigation of the deadly sea battle between commandos and blockade runners carrying aid to Gaza.

About 4000 protesters - led by Sheik Taj el-Dene Elhilaly and including schoolgirls as young as seven - gathered at Sydney's Town Hall before marching through the CBD last night calling for a boycott of Israel and decisive action by world leaders.

In scenes that mirrored cities around the world, chants of "Israel is a terrorist state" and "free Palestine" rang out as the Sydney protesters condemned Monday's raid that ended with at least 10 pro-Palestinian activists dead, 480 people detained and 48 immediately expelled.

Among those detained were four Australians, including Fairfax journalists Paul McGeough and Kate Geraghty, while a fifth Australian, Annette Young, 20, remained in an Israeli hospital after being shot in the leg.

"This is a terrible and shocking incident," Foreign Minister Stephen Smith told Parliament yesterday of the raid in international waters.

The UN Security Council yesterday called for an impartial inquiry and the release of all civilians, while US President Barack Obama expressed "deep regret" and postponed talks with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd called for the lifting of the blockade, which prevents supplies from reaching Palestinians in Gaza.

"The Australian Government condemns any use of violence under the sorts of circumstances that we have seen. Furthermore, we are deeply concerned about the loss of life which has occurred," he said.

"The people of Gaza ... should be provided with humanitarian assistance."

The deaths came as commandos boarded the Turkish ship Marmara, one of six boats trying to break through to the Gaza Strip.

Activists and the Israeli Defence Force released video of the assault on the Marmara, with the IDF footage showing commandos being assaulted with bars and chairs before opening fire.

Reporter McGeough and photographer Geraghty were on board a smaller boat, the MV Samoud, which was not part of the violence. Two unnamed Australian women were being held at a detention centre.

Israel challenged the claim that the raided ships were only carrying humanitarian aid and accused flotilla organisers of also carrying arms.

World turns on 'aggressor' Israel over deadly sea battle | The Daily Telegraph

Back
Top Bottom