What's new

Israel helped India turn around Kargil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel has good relations with egypt (despite '67 and '73 wars) and Turkey. shows israel aint against all muslims. they are just against those muslims who want to destroy israel.
also, remember that around 20% of israels population is muslims, and they dont complain about life in israel.

as about israel helping india, no official sources confirm it, but there are persistent rumours that israel might have given intel.

what a joke.A country with a false existence is dictating terms. I think you should say that 20% of the population is original and rests are occupier and even the bigger joke is they are not complaining against Israel.:rofl:

By the way can our weapons hit Israel? I mean in case of any conflict the best solution is “totay ki gardan maroor do”(hit the most precious thing)

what a joke.A country with a false existence is dictating terms. I think you should say that 20% of the population is original and rests are occupier and even the bigger joke is they are not complaining against Israel.:rofl:

By the way can our weapons hit Israel? I mean in case of any conflict the best solution is “totay ki gardan maroor do”(hit the most precious thing)

i think there is one pakistani IRBM that can hit israel. i think its the shaheen-2, not sure. maybe someone else can clear it up?

What exactly did Israel, a tiny country with a population smaller than Karachi, help India with in 1999?
I don't know if there are any open source documents shedding light upon this matter, however from the bits and pieces I've found on the internet two main things come to mind:

Israel provided the LGBs which the IAF started using at the latter end of the war. Also, there is a possibility that the Israelis may have provided assistance with the modification of the Mirage2000-H to carry and drop these bombs.

I think it is obvious for India and Israel to have good relations. Both are democracies in a hostile environment where there are no democracies around for a thousand miles or more. Both have ancient civilizations and both have a forward looking agenda.

And above all both are afflicted with mindless terrorism which is the enemy of humanity in the current times.

All nations opposed to terror must stand togather as it is an existential question for them.

No other country of the world offer equal religous freedom to its minorities as offered in Pakistan.

You really believe that! And can you mention a single neutral (or even a respected Pakistani) source to back it up?

Is that why the minority population is flourishing in Pakistan. Just look at what was their share in population in 1947 and what is it now?

In Europe it is forbidden to construct mosque. In this sense EU should thank God that Ben Gurion was not a Muslim.

It seems they are taking a cue from Saudi.

Well i always was of an opinion that we should not have hostility towards israel and that too without any direct dispute with them. With india we fought four wars and we still talk about friendship and expanding bilateral relationships and whatnot. Why cant that be done with israel, not that it matters now anyway since israel is now too close to india for anything dramatic to happen, still its never too late to start a diplomatic relationship. By the way what we pakistanies must learn before commenting negatively on this issue is that by not establishing relationships with israel, how in the world did it help the palestine cause? Also its about time we understand that israel is a reality that isnt going anywhere so there isnt anypoint of not reconizing them. If israel helped india, i think they were right to do so why because we did the same thing in all of the arab israel conflicts helping the arabs, so they just returned the favour i guess.

First thing, our foolish military leader told the world that its the terrorists occupying the Kargil heights, then sharif agrees for troops withdrawal...what a bloody foolish thing...they are running a government and playing like children telling lies..we have lost diplomatic support all over the world because of our foolish leader.

what did we gain from Kargil...we did not capture even a strategic hill, we lost diplomatic support, economy was crashed, the world had a better openion about india and categorized us a terrorists.

We have to get out of this syndrome of hiding things and fooling ourselves....defence forces are to protect country and not to disgrace it.

I hope Kiyani reverses the trend. He is already doing a good thing by keeping the military out of the politics.

I think it is obvious for India and Israel to have good relations. Both are democracies in a hostile environment where there are no democracies around for a thousand miles or more. Both have ancient civilizations and both have a forward looking agenda.

And above all both are afflicted with mindless terrorism which is the enemy of humanity in the current times.

All nations opposed to terror must stand togather as it is an existential question for them.

Israel has ancient civilization? Which civilization they have? Western?

They are occupiers and not the real population of the soil.

You really believe that! And can you mention a single neutral (or even a respected Pakistani) source to back it up?

Is that why the minority population is flourishing in Pakistan. Just look at what was their share in population in 1947 and what is it now?

In Pakistan there are no mass killings of minorities unlike India where not only Muslims but even Christians and Sikhs are not safe.

First thing, our foolish military leader told the world that its the terrorists occupying the Kargil heights, then sharif agrees for troops withdrawal...what a bloody foolish thing...they are running a government and playing like children telling lies..we have lost diplomatic support all over the world because of our foolish leader.

what did we gain from Kargil...we did not capture even a strategic hill, we lost diplomatic support, economy was crashed, the world had a better openion about india and categorized us a terrorists.

We have to get out of this syndrome of hiding things and fooling ourselves....defence forces are to protect country and not to disgrace it.

I hope Kiyani reverses the trend. He is already doing a good thing by keeping the military out of the politics.
The prime motivator behind the Kargil war was to bring the focus back on the Kashmir insurgency which had been suffering terribly since 1996 after the Indian Army's major offensives finally started bearing success.
The operation itself was based on India's earlier maneuvers on the Siachen glacier. The problem was that the snow melted early that year resulting in a faster and heavy handed response by the IA which was unexpected and then of course the IAF got involved.

Israel has ancient civilization? Which civilization they have? Western?

They are occupiers and not the real population of the soil.

The Jewish civilization. I believe they are the precursor to Christianity and later on Islam. They are considered as people of the book by Islam. No?

And they like Indians never induldged in mass forcible conversions of other people.

In Pakistan there are no mass killings of minorities unlike India where not only Muslims but even Christians and Sikhs are not safe.

So why is it that in India the minority population is flourishing and increasing every year while it is almost wiped out in Pakistan?

Facts speak better than mere opinions which can be wrong.

There's a reason for that. the minorities in Pakistan don't have any power.

Politicians don't perceive them as a threat.

The Jewish civilization. I believe they are the precursor to Christianity and later on Islam. They are considered as people of the book by Islam. No?

Israeli Jews are from Europe from where the champions of Human rights displaced them so they own Western civilization it is not the fault of innocent Palestinians.

And they like Indians never induldged in mass forcible conversions of other people.

Yes they like Indians were only involved in Land Grabbing.huh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom