What's new

Israel gives food and medical equipment to Gazans in Return of Rockets

Mentally sick victim of shitfilled bible...

Identities aren't defined by "religion" in international law. It is defined by NATIVE of a land..and NON-NATIVE....

The land of India belongs to INDIAN NATIVE PEOPLE..whether jews , Muslims , atheists , christians , whatever...

Similarly , the land of Palestine belonged to MIDDLE-EASTERNERS/ARABS..whether christian , atheist , jew , hindu , Muslim whatever...

EUROPEANS had nothing to do with that land..whether they were "jewish" or "Muslims" ....

now I know why your p*ssy god was humiliated and slaughtered...his followers are annoyingly ignorant...loser god , loser followers...lol

Its not about him or other idiot indians here..he is a child that I'm playing with. He doesn't know that his trolling/ignorance gives me a chance to write 'facts' about Israel-Palestine conflict and its history. And my posts are then read by hundreds of 'silent viewers' in this thread...or that will come in coming days....and in this way , I'm using cyber-space to help further the cause of Palestine ;)
lol.. wht an idiot.. your hate filled venom is being read by thousands of true christians and their reolve for cruseds will intensify and they will bust you guys again

Lmao, you really do not know the ramifications of that statement do you? What does son, father, and holy ghost or w.e mean for you???

check anywhere and talk, this is not a religious forum

Nope Atheist.

Also there are a significant amount of Jewish Arabs in Israel. What about them?

They were already there and had farms and such in some of the areas in Palestine.

lol.. wht an idiot.. your hate filled venom is being read by thousands of true christians and their reolve for cruseds will intensify and they will bust you guys again

check anywhere and talk, this is not a religious forum

Again you have no clue what you are talking about.

:lol: I like how you put 'Yo' in the start of your sentence.

I'm not insulting Prophet Jesus (PBUH)....

I'm insulting the 'myth' that Christians believe. P.S Miss doesn't believe that Jesus of Bible is same as Jesus of Qur'an...but anyways....point taken.

i dont place value in what qran says. so what it says about jesus or anything else is immaterial

They were already there and had farms and such in some of the areas in Palestine.

i know what i am talking about. thats why i support Israel

on top part.. if you have problem with israel expanding, then we have problem with pak wanting to keep on expanding by claiming Kashmere. so make up ur mind. according to Israelis this was promised by god, and given to them by Allenby (a proohet in islam called AlNabi). But I was told that this is a secular discussion and not to bring God. So I am a strict follower of rules and hence I am sticking to it by not trolling and keeping to the discussion secularly.
you use god or GOD or stone, i doesnt matter is what I am trying to say. if you say stone is false GOD then GOD is false god and god is False STONE.

Tum Abrahamic religions ke baray mein na bola karo your knowledge is very low. :lol:

:rofl::lol:

The 'true' Christian lie in areas of like poor africa , indian poor states etc...Cuz obviously backward , illogical christianity can only thrive in ****-filled places like that.

West left christianity after they came out of dark-ages. Christianity is dead in west...(only South of USA has it...Western Europe , Australia, and Northern America doesn't really care about it)..

Best of luck with your 'crusade though'....

BTW , crusaders got their a$$ whooped last time...and your holiest thing (True Cross..which was touched by God himself) was taken by Muslims and paraded in the streets of Damascus :rofl: this is your 'god's power' infront of Islam...Anyways , I hope there's no crusade this time...because in order for this to happen..West will have to get rid of 60+ million Muslims of its own! :woot:

You didn't realize it..did you? Islam have become an inevitable part of West ...The purpose of Crusades is completely defeated are there are tens of millions of Muslims living in Europe itself , Mashallah! Islam is the largest practiced faith of the planet and only thing fanatic christians like yourself can do is to go cry rivers.

They see me follin
They lovin
Patrolling they ain't tryin to catch me ridin dirty
not-Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
My strikes so loud
I'm killin

Don't give me the bulllshit, Corpses of dead children speak louder than your words you f***k tards!

Tum Abrahamic religions ke baray mein na bola karo your knowledge is very low. :lol:
i am not saying anything about religion, all i am saying is that israel got their land from british (secular)
israel is promised land (religious) . tell me what i should debate on.. i am so confused now.. oh!

[/B]

:rofl::lol:

The 'true' Christian lie in areas of like poor africa , indian poor states etc...Cuz obviously backward , illogical christianity can only thrive in ****-filled places like that.

West left christianity after they came out of dark-ages. Christianity is dead in west...(only South of USA has it...Western Europe , Australia, and Northern America doesn't really care about it)..

Best of luck with your 'crusade though'....

BTW , crusaders got their a$$ whooped last time...and your holiest thing (True Cross..which was touched by God himself) was taken by Muslims and paraded in the streets of Damascus :rofl: this is your 'god's power' infront of Islam...Anyways , I hope there's no crusade this time...because in order for this to happen..West will have to get rid of 60+ million Muslims of its own! :woot:

You didn't realize it..did you? Islam have become an inevitable part of West ...The purpose of Crusades is completely defeated are there are tens of millions of Muslims living in Europe itself , Mashallah! Islam is the largest practiced faith of the planet and only thing fanatic christians like yourself can do is to go cry rivers.
i mean the muslims of europe are filling in menial jobs. if you call that respectful then fine. the moment they open their mouth it will be shut. thats not a problem of concern.
the holy cross may have been insulted in damascus, but see thstate of damascus today. thats what will soon happen from Saudi to everywhere.LOL
then what else, in india, only the dalits are getting converted to christianuty for rice.
please dont say about illogical christianty, there is no logic in any religion. you think angels actually live?

Well it is confirmed, you have no clue what you are talking about.
google allenby al nabi and see...
i know what i speake, hence i am.

so are you saying this is a religious forum?

i am not saying anything about religion, all i am saying is that israel got their land from british (secular)
israel is promised land (religious) . tell me what i should debate on.. i am so confused now.. oh!

That's the problem when they made their country they said its promised land.

It was promised until the coming of messiah that too on the condition that they cannot make their own country. Messiah came 2000 years ago. They were exiled because they didn't accepted messiah. Now they are back from all over the world mostly from europe to get their promised land on religious basis to make a non religious state. :D

i mean the muslims of europe are filling in menial jobs. if you call that respectful then fine. the moment they open their mouth it will be shut. thats not a problem of concern.
the holy cross may have been insulted in damascus, but see thstate of damascus today. thats what will soon happen from Saudi to everywhere.LOL
then what else, in india, only the dalits are getting converted to christianuty for rice.
please dont say about illogical christianty, there is no logic in any religion. you think angels actually live?

google allenby al nabi and see...
i know what i speake, hence i am.

so are you saying this is a religious forum?

NO, I am saying you have no idea what you are talking about.

i dont know about those details.. but the thing is that they are here, on the land that the british gave them.british are gone. so really the arabs should ask the british for compensation and not fight israel. besides its such a small place. can they just go to syria, or egypt or asabis or jordan. ?

i know exactly what i am saying. israel is reality and hamas is harassing them.

You cannot even quote me properly. :rolleyes:

i dont know about those details.. but the thing is that they are here, on the land that the british gave them.british are gone. so really the arabs should ask the british for compensation and not fight israel. besides its such a small place. can they just go to syria, or egypt or asabis or jordan. ?

If you don't know the details then don't speak.

Arabs are also here from thousands of years.

Republican Bharti? :rofl:

Judea-Christian? America? :lol:

America is secular and has nothing to do with religion. Christianity is almost a dead religion here (minus South). In Europe , Christianity is completely defeated , humiliated , and dead religion. So only ignorant dummies would call living in West as living in 'Judea-Christian' lands or laws or whatever.

Ask Eastern Christians of what they think of 'Christians' in West lol

Ji-hadi Auz you maybe in the US but you have no clue about its Judea christian roots and the fact that over 73% of Americans identify themselves as Christians. to call it dead or not have a fundamental understanding of the country is a signal for you to leave our land and go live among those you treasure.

I don't even know why you live here, every instance you support every terrorist group against the US. You are a radical Islamist that can't even take yourself off from living off a Judea christian country. You denigrate other religions ( like you did above when speaking of the bible)and talk Taliban terrorists lingo- Self deport yourself ...to the land where your ilk reside. There is cave somewhere waiting for your presence.

Really its Hamas thats eating away at Palestinian lands one housing development at a time but we all no why Indians cant see the obvious.

WASHINGTON (CBSDC/AP) — A top Turkish official has claimed that Israel is committing acts of terrorism by bombing Hamas targets in Gaza.

Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan told the Eurasian Islamic Council conference in Istanbul that the Jewish state is systematically mass-killing Muslims.

“Those who associate Islam with terrorism close their eyes in the face of mass killing of Muslims, turn their heads from the massacre of children in Gaza,” Erdogan said, according to Reuters. “For this reason, I say that Israel is a terrorist state, and its acts are terrorist acts.”

Hamas is terrorist organization designated as such internationally. I know that mean much to you in your surroundings

Ji-hadi Auz you maybe in the US but you have no clue about its Judea christian roots and the fact that over 73% of Americans identify themselves as Christians. to call it dead or not have a fundamental understanding of the country is a signal for you to leave our land and go live among those you treasure.

I don't even know why you live here, every instance you support every terrorist group against the US. You are a radical Islamist that can't even take yourself off from living off a Judea christian country. You denigrate other religions ( like you did above when speaking of the bible)and talk Taliban terrorists lingo- Self deport yourself ...to the land where your ilk reside. There is cave somewhere waiting for your presence.

Dumbo , that is typical republican rhetoric right there...

'Judeo-Christian' roots bs. Christianity plays NO role in America Law , Government, and Public life. America is based on Greek Democratic Ideas that West got from Arabs. American foundation roots go back to 'post-christian' enlightenment era of Europe where individual liberty was emphasized. But I know , you watch fox news and believe that American foundations go back to Bible :lol:

I support terrorist groups against America? ARE YOU FCUKING KIDDING ME?!?! If that is the case , then you also drink cow piss because your ilk do the same.

I am Pro-Palestine and anti-Israeli right wing government. But republican idiots like you assume that anything anti-Israeli government means pro Hamas..pfft...

Look at your signature though...LAWL! Little self-obsessed ignorant wanna be bharti....

Back
Top Bottom