What's new

Israel gives food and medical equipment to Gazans in Return of Rockets

01_02.jpg

then will paksitanis go back to arabia or central asia?
btw, jews are the original inhabitants of israel long before muslims wrd was invented.

Pakistanis didn't come from central asia retarded. They are NATIVES.

Stop reading that shitty bible..get some decent book. Your education is very lacking...

If Saudi Arabia tommorrow becomes Jewish...it STILL be THEIR land...we can't say "OMG , it was belonged to Muslims before and now Jews took it"..Similarly , just because natives in North West India converted to Islam..it doesn't mean they were any "outsiders" ...

BUT , Jews from Europe , Africa , India , America were OUTSIDERS to Palestine and they occupied the land.

then will paksitanis go back to arabia or central asia?
btw, jews are the original inhabitants of israel long before muslims wrd was invented.

Mentally sick victim of shitfilled bible...

Identities aren't defined by "religion" in international law. It is defined by NATIVE of a land..and NON-NATIVE....

The land of India belongs to INDIAN NATIVE PEOPLE..whether jews , Muslims , atheists , christians , whatever...

Similarly , the land of Palestine belonged to MIDDLE-EASTERNERS/ARABS..whether christian , atheist , jew , hindu , Muslim whatever...

EUROPEANS had nothing to do with that land..whether they were "jewish" or "Muslims" ....

now I know why your p*ssy god was humiliated and slaughtered...his followers are annoyingly ignorant...loser god , loser followers...lol

AUz you are wasting your time this is a Troll.

Its not about him or other idiot indians here..he is a child that I'm playing with. He doesn't know that his trolling/ignorance gives me a chance to write 'facts' about Israel-Palestine conflict and its history. And my posts are then read by hundreds of 'silent viewers' in this thread...or that will come in coming days....and in this way , I'm using cyber-space to help further the cause of Palestine ;)

Show me in the Qur'an where it says?

Remember , Qur'an...not the corrupt joke of books known as 'Bible' (Though it contains many truthful passages)....but anyways, your a anti-Islam fanatic Christian. Don't try to sugar coat things now...I know you from other threads :azn: BTW , your god was slaughtered by bunch of Jews.....My pet is stronger than your 'god' :lol:

Yo idiot do not insult Prophet Jesus (PBUH).

Identities aren't defined by "religion" in international law. It is defined by NATIVE of a land..and NON-NATIVE....

The land of India belongs to INDIAN NATIVE PEOPLE..whether jews , Muslims , atheists , christians , whatever...

Similarly , the land of Palestine belonged to MIDDLE-EASTERNERS/ARABS..whether christian , atheist , jew , hindu , Muslim whatever...

EUROPEANS had nothing to do with that land..whether they were "jewish" or "Muslims" ....

now I know why your p*ssy god was humiliated and slaughtered...his followers are annoyingly ignorant...loser god , loser followers.
..lol

No such thing as native Suth Asian Muslims. The only difference between you and the Israelis you hate is that they came a few decades ago, and you guys came a few centuries ago.

As for your bolded part, not surprising considering you are a Muslim. Muslims only make terrorists, good for nothing else. Expecting them not to become terrorists is a far cry, expecting them to become civilized is just too much of wish, pigs will fly before that... :coffee:

Since you are celebrating slaughter of a particular religion, you might want to look at some of the pictures in this thread. F*kin uncivilized MOFO

xtians always said jesus is son of god. not god herself.
jehovah is the word for god in hebrew and aramaic.

Lmao, you really do not know the ramifications of that statement do you? What does son, father, and holy ghost or w.e mean for you???

Yo idiot do not insult Prophet Jesus (PBUH).

:lol: I like how you put 'Yo' in the start of your sentence.

I'm not insulting Prophet Jesus (PBUH)....

I'm insulting the 'myth' that Christians believe. P.S Miss doesn't believe that Jesus of Bible is same as Jesus of Qur'an...but anyways....point taken.

now I know why your p*ssy god was humiliated and slaughtered...his followers are annoyingly ignorant...loser god , loser followers...lol

Wow so much hatred . Saving this quote for future references.

:lol: I like how you put 'Yo' in the start of your sentence.

I'm not insulting Prophet Jesus (PBUH)....

I'm insulting the 'myth' that Christians believe. P.S Miss doesn't believe that Jesus of Bible is same as Jesus of Qur'an...but anyways....point taken.

If you didn't live in the states you would be confused why I said that. :lol:

Anyway edit your post, I am a Muslim and it even insulted me let alone what it might have done to Christians reading through this thread.

No such thing as native Suth Asian Muslims. The only difference between you and the Israelis you hate is that they came a few decades ago, and you guys came a few centuries ago.

As for your bolded part, not surprising considering you are a Muslim. Muslims only make terrorists, good for nothing else. Expecting them not to become terrorists is a far cry, expecting them to become civilized is just too much of wish, pigs will fly before that... :coffee:

Since you are celebrating slaughter of a particular religion, you might want to look at some of the pictures in this thread. F*kin uncivilized MOFO

Are you christian too? :laugh:

Plus : Pakistani Muslims were here from the start...they just switched their religion to Islam few centuries ago. They were mostly buddhist before that..

Israelis weren't even in the Middle-East to begin with. Most of them came from EUROPE , AMERICA , AFRICA , and so on...

That is the problem land Given to Jews by British is ever expanding day after day if you were to look at the maps of then and now it will be very clear which you obviously cant cause you are blind.

Plus Funny on this forum one of the Israelis claim British gave them nothing today you and Indians is hell bent on claiming British gave them the country .

No its not the same god is an idol , a false imitation of God and thats why the difference this distinction is also used by Christians in the west you know the ones thats been speaking English language from day one.

on top part.. if you have problem with israel expanding, then we have problem with pak wanting to keep on expanding by claiming Kashmere. so make up ur mind. according to Israelis this was promised by god, and given to them by Allenby (a proohet in islam called AlNabi). But I was told that this is a secular discussion and not to bring God. So I am a strict follower of rules and hence I am sticking to it by not trolling and keeping to the discussion secularly.
you use god or GOD or stone, i doesnt matter is what I am trying to say. if you say stone is false GOD then GOD is false god and god is False STONE.

i am so sad when babies and women are killed in this barbaric men dominated world

Pakistanis didn't come from central asia retarded. They are NATIVES.

Stop reading that shitty bible..get some decent book. Your education is very lacking...

If Saudi Arabia tommorrow becomes Jewish...it STILL be THEIR land...we can't say "OMG , it was belonged to Muslims before and now Jews took it"..Similarly , just because natives in North West India converted to Islam..it doesn't mean they were any "outsiders" ...

BUT , Jews from Europe , Africa , India , America were OUTSIDERS to Palestine and they occupied the land.

you guys proudly keep saying tath muslims came to india and raped it for 1000 years. yesterday also i replied to those posts.
so the result of those rapes is what current day pakistan. so you guys are probabaly 75% central asia so you place is west of afgahnistan. you are outsiders.
also Jews ar eonly returing. see Bible, they talk about Zion and the promised land. Israelis usd to live there before christianity and muslim were even born. THey are just returning to their homeland so trespassers (filistines) should be evicted.

Are you christian too? :laugh:

Plus : Pakistani Muslims were here from the start...they just switched their religion to Islam few centuries ago. They were mostly buddhist before that..

Israelis weren't even in the Middle-East to begin with. Most of them came from EUROPE , AMERICA , AFRICA , and so on...

Nope Atheist.

Also there are a significant amount of Jewish Arabs in Israel. What about them? Also, arent Jews simply returning to Israel, a land that belonged to them in the past anyways?

on top part.. if you have problem with israel expanding, then we have problem with pak wanting to keep on expanding by claiming Kashmere. so make up ur mind. according to Israelis this was promised by god, and given to them by Allenby (a proohet in islam called AlNabi). But I was told that this is a secular discussion and not to bring God. So I am a strict follower of rules and hence I am sticking to it by not trolling and keeping to the discussion secularly.
you use god or GOD or stone, i doesnt matter is what I am trying to say. if you say stone is false GOD then GOD is false god and god is False STONE.

i am so sad when babies and women are killed in this barbaric men dominated world

Well it is confirmed, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom