What's new

Israel gives food and medical equipment to Gazans in Return of Rockets

Really its Hamas thats eating away at Palestinian lands one housing development at a time but we all no why Indians cant see the obvious.

WASHINGTON (CBSDC/AP) — A top Turkish official has claimed that Israel is committing acts of terrorism by bombing Hamas targets in Gaza.

Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan told the Eurasian Islamic Council conference in Istanbul that the Jewish state is systematically mass-killing Muslims.

“Those who associate Islam with terrorism close their eyes in the face of mass killing of Muslims, turn their heads from the massacre of children in Gaza,” Erdogan said, according to Reuters. “For this reason, I say that Israel is a terrorist state, and its acts are terrorist acts.”

Erdogan is caught between a rock and a hard place as he has been siding with the FSA terrorist all this long and wants to appear as the "good Khalifa" in GCC books.

Seriously, he is a clown!

Moses said it? How do we know? By the reference of that joke corrupted book? :lol:

No one takes bible seriously..not even christians...so it doesn't count. Actually , religion doesn't count here. We must go by secular reasoning in international politics...and that is what happens.....

And True Jesus didn't die....the man that died on cross , your little god , was someone else. Read Qur'anic stand on that..Anyways , I respect prophet Jesus more than you do...

Plus back to topic!

please dont ssay such things about qran. and also about how you know about moses said it? how do you know that mohamad is a proppat?
i dont know what is written in qran and honestly dont care. so please dont bring religion here.

ok, lets talk secular.. after balfour declaration , british who owned palestine gave it to the jews . matter over.

No I didn't. I didn't say pure word of God (Qur'an). I said joke of a book which is corrupted means Bible.

Anyways , dumbass , you can't give "other's" land to anyone "YOU" want. So British did a wrong thing...Read international law..

so british did a wrong thing by giving pakistan to muslims?

so british did a wrong thing by giving pakistan to muslims?

Dumbo , British didn't give "other's" land to someone else. British just divided the MUSLIM-MAJORITY Indian area....

In case of Palestine , Britishers gave Middle-Easterners' land to EUROPEAN , AFRICAN , AMERICAN Jews etc...which is against the law. Atleast know what you are talking about...

please be specific... madrassa educated you mean.

i thought muslims said that the god of muslims and christians is same.

If u are trying to come across as educated and intelligent so you can take cheap shots at Muslims the first thing you should have known is Muslims don't use word god to describe the Almighty they use GOD.

Dumbo , British didn't give "other's" land to someone else. British just divided the MUSLIM-MAJORITY Indian area....

In case of Palestine , Britishers gave Middle-Easterners' land to EUROPEAN , AFRICAN , AMERICAN Jews etc...which is against the law. Atleast know what you are talking about...

As much as it burns you, Muslims in South Asia are like Jews in Middle East. Only difference is the numbers, and the number of years of occupation are higher :hang2:

So said someone living in USA, once again a break away British colony populated with immigrants. If you so morally superior against immigration, then quit USA right now.

Mughals and a bunch of dynasties came from the mountains of central Asia, occupied India and gave away the land to muslim immigrants from all over the world. History is a name of change, the faster we adapt it the less time we will waste for nothing.

As much as it burns you, Muslims in South Asia are like Jews in Middle East. Only difference is the numbers, and the number of years of occupation are higher :hang2:

Bhartis on a roll here :lol:

Dumbo , North Western was inhabited by NATIVES of the land. They were Muslim.

Palestine was flooded with NON-NATIVE people from Europe , America , Africa , and you name it....hence it was illegal....

Britishers didn't brought millions of Muslims from Indoensia , Turkey , Malaysia , Iran to make north-west India a 'muslim' majority...Over-whelming majority of Israelis were NON-NATIVE on that land...

wait.. british divided their land in india and gave it to muslims and hindus.

similarly british divided their lands in middle east and made one section of it as jewish. it is their own land. if yo own property you can give to your children or you can give it to an orphanage, no one will quesion you.

If u are trying to come across as educated and intelligent so you can take cheap shots at Muslims the first thing you should have known is Muslims don't use word god to describe the Almighty they use GOD.

its all the same thing. just because you make it caps in english which is a language that never was known to muslims in 600AD, it doesnt become anything correct.

wait.. british divided their land in india and gave it to muslims and hindus.

similarly british divided their lands in middle east and made one section of it as jewish. it is their own land. if yo own property you can give to your children or you can give it to an orphanage, no one will quesion you.

Dummy , it wasn't "British land" ...not in india..not in middle-east...

It was land UNDER british occupation...and North-Western MAJORITY NATIVE people demanded the division. In middle-east , natives' land were given to OUTSIDERS from Europe....got it yet?

So said someone living in USA, once again a break away British colony populated with immigrants. If you so morally superior against immigration, then quit USA right now.

Mughals and a bunch of dynasties came from the mountains of central Asia, occupied India and gave away the land to muslim immigrants from all over the world. History is a name of change, the faster we adapt it the less time we will waste for nothing.

I also hold the creation of USA was injustice to indians.
Creation of Israel was injustice to native Arabs.

Now I'm not demanding Israelis to go back to Europe...I'm pushing for two-state solution as I posted above.

You are not making any sense..how come? Go sleep and rest a bit.

Palestine was flooded with NON-NATIVE people from Europe , America , Africa , and you name it....hence it was illegal....

Britishers didn't brought millions of Muslims from Indoensia , Turkey , Malaysia , Iran to make north-west India a 'muslim' majority...Over-whelming majority of Israelis were NON-NATIVE on that land...

Exactly what I said, Muslims were not natives. No such thing as native Muslims in South Asia, except in KPK province and Balochistan in South Asia, which were lands you guys annexed anyways when forming your country. Also a reason why KPK and Balochistan were never historically considered South Asia to begin with. The natives of Sindhis were Hindus, and native Punjabis were Hindus/Sikhs,. Islam is a foreign concept in South Asia, and the only difference between it and Jews in Israel is that you guys came a few centuries ago years ago vs Israels who came there a few decades ago...

no , but millions of hindus from punjab came to india, and hindus from BD cam to india. that is a foreign invasion, which we are fine with. similarly foreign jews came to palestine, which we all support.

It was land UNDER british occupation...and North-Western MAJORITY NATIVE people demanded the division. In middle-east , natives' land were given to OUTSIDERS from Europe....got it yet?

Now I'm not demanding Israelis to go back to Europe...I'm pushing for two-state solution as I posted above.

so any land on earth is under occupation by humans today, by dinosaurs a few million years ago.
actually if you ask me human race is occupying earth and destroying what belonged to animals and trees aby cruelly killing them and cutting them down.

then will paksitanis go back to arabia or central asia?
btw, jews are the original inhabitants of israel long before muslims wrd was invented.

wait.. British divided their land in India and gave it to Muslims and Hindus.

similarly British divided their lands in middle east and made one section of it as Jewish. it is their own land. if yo own property you can give to your children or you can give it to an orphanage, no one will question you.

That is the problem land Given to Jews by British is ever expanding day after day if you were to look at the maps of then and now it will be very clear which you obviously cant cause you are blind.

Plus Funny on this forum one of the Israelis claim British gave them nothing today you and Indians is hell bent on claiming British gave them the country .

its all the same thing. just because you make it caps in English which is a language that never was known to Muslims in 600AD, it doesn't become anything correct.

No its not the same god is an idol , a false imitation of God and thats why the difference this distinction is also used by Christians in the west you know the ones thats been speaking English language from day one.

then will paksitanis go back to arabia or central asia?
btw, jews are the original inhabitants of israel long before muslims wrd was invented.

AUz you are wasting your time this is a Troll.

Back
Top Bottom