What's new

Israel gives food and medical equipment to Gazans in Return of Rockets

we are supporting israel not because its against muslims, but because they are our allies. Allah himself has promised the land of Israel to the Jews, so in this case I will agree with Allah.

Now, indians like you may think that the Old Testament and the Qu'ran are same but of course, educated people know the difference.

Now, indians like you may think that the Old Testament and the Qu'ran are same but of course, educated people know the difference.

please be specific... madrassa educated you mean.

i thought muslims said that the god of muslims and christians is same.

you are speaking to a ji-hadist lover in him , not exactly an educated audience member.

And some say much of the Jewish contemporary methods have been adapted from the Nazis!

The zionazis just opened up their forefathers memoirs, looked through the contents, and decided it sounded good as long as it is used on somebody else.

Some Christians believe Jesus is God, we say no God is not a man. By God of Muslims and Christians are same we are talking about the Christians who do not believe Jesus was God (there are some out there like a couple of my friends).

The zionazis just opened up their forefathers memoirs, looked through the contents, and decided it sounded good as long as it is used on somebody else.

Some Christians believe Jesus is God, we say no God is not a man. By God of Muslims and Christians are same we are talking about the Christians who do not believe Jesus was God (there are some out there like a couple of my friends).

xtians always said jesus is son of god. not god herself.
jehovah is the word for god in hebrew and aramaic.

Posting propaganda videos of IDF?:lol:

bharti pillay can go to any extent in their hate of Muslims. They still can't get over the fact that Muslim Superpowers r*ped them and ruled over them for thousands of years...divided their country into four...and destroyed their civilization for good.

Oh well...

Oh come on dear friend...relax...it seems you are on a high....

Ignorance is not a bliss.

Much of the Islamic religion and civilization adapted from Jewish traditions and cultures.

so thats the excuse for them killing innocent children?-:sick:-

OH great purveyor of all things Muslim. You are such a great keeper of it that you chose to do your internet jihadism while choosing to live under a Judea christian countries laws. HILARIOUS!

Republican Bharti? :rofl:

Judea-Christian? America? :lol:

America is secular and has nothing to do with religion. Christianity is almost a dead religion here (minus South). In Europe , Christianity is completely defeated , humiliated , and dead religion. So only ignorant dummies would call living in West as living in 'Judea-Christian' lands or laws or whatever.

Ask Eastern Christians of what they think of 'Christians' in West lol

Ignorance is not a bliss.

Much of the Islamic religion and civilization adapted from Jewish traditions and cultures.

Where did I deny or accept or even discuss anything related to that? Judaism and Islam are almost the same religion. But thats not the point here...

^^^ it's obvious you are fan of terrorist organizations. Else you would know that Hamas is against a 2 state solution, the existence of Israel period and is an internationally designated terrorist group.

Really its Hamas thats eating away at Palestinian lands one housing development at a time but we all no why Indians cant see the obvious.

WASHINGTON (CBSDC/AP) — A top Turkish official has claimed that Israel is committing acts of terrorism by bombing Hamas targets in Gaza.

Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan told the Eurasian Islamic Council conference in Istanbul that the Jewish state is systematically mass-killing Muslims.

“Those who associate Islam with terrorism close their eyes in the face of mass killing of Muslims, turn their heads from the massacre of children in Gaza,” Erdogan said, according to Reuters. “For this reason, I say that Israel is a terrorist state, and its acts are terrorist acts.”

Show me in the Qur'an where it says?

Remember , Qur'an...not the corrupt joke of books known as 'Bible' (Though it contains many truthful passages)....but anyways, your a anti-Islam fanatic Christian. Don't try to sugar coat things now...I know you from other threads :azn: BTW , your god was slaughtered by bunch of Jews.....My pet is stronger than your 'god' :lol:
I dont think Quran has any say in this and I really dont even know what is meant by quran. 1500 years before quran this was already told by moses who you guys regd as profet.
fyi, jesus is not God but the son of God. your religion accepts jesus as a profet so when you said what you said, you commit blas.
your entry to jannt has just been closed forever.

the british gave the land to israel after Balfour declaration . at that time the british owned these lands and they gave it to israel. so there is no cause for anydiscussion.

Back
Top Bottom