What's new

Israel gives food and medical equipment to Gazans in Return of Rockets

^^^ it's obvious you are fan of terrorist organizations. Else you would know that Hamas is against a 2 state solution, the existence of Israel period and is an internationally designated terrorist group.

And what about the children that are killed in bombs and the homes that are destroyed,

Why isreal has cut food and water supply for GAZA

And what about the children that are killed in bombs and the homes that are destroyed,

ask that question to hamas , the terrorist group that is responsible ultimately for this fate.

^^^ it's obvious you are fan of terrorist organizations. Else you would know that Hamas is against a 2 state solution, the existence of Israel period and is an internationally designated terrorist group.

Oh a bhatiya speaks? :lol:

First thing : Hamas is NOT against two-state solution. It is ISRAEL who is creating problems in two-state solution mechanism. Israel is continously building illegal settlements in West Bank etc. Israel is blockading Gaza for years now. It occupies West Bank and has check posts all over the place.

Khalid Mishal himself said that he would accept the two-state solution based on 1967 borders. Israel , the terrorist state , doesn't want that.

Now how do I know all this? Because unlike your ignorant wanna bee bharti inferior a$$ , I met representatives of OneVoice Israel and Palestine just few days ago. The representative of Israel served in IDF and funny story , his house actually got hit by a rocket one time...but anyways , he accepted that the Israeli government is controlled by rightists and Israel IS being unfair in its dealings with Palestine. He also told me about "Tel Aviv Bubble" and how it is the biggest obstacle in getting normal Israelis to push for peace ... Google what is "tel aviv bubble" because your ignorant a$$ obviously doesn't know sh!t about the whole conflict , its historical background in detail , and its contemporary implications. You get your information from Republicans and ring wing Christian/Israelis...I get mine from Israelis on the ground!!!

And two-state solution , or any solution for that matter , can not be achieved if Hamas is not the part of the deal. So cut your bharti crap here. Hamas is not regarded as a terrorists organization in China , Russia , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Egypt , Malaysia , Indonesia , and you-name-it! Only west regards it as such....

:lol:A good lip service by Op indian

dont worry india will get another lot of latest weopons in return to fight unecessarily with all neibours.....:D

First thing : Hamas is NOT against two-state solution. It is ISRAEL who is creating problems in two-state solution mechanism. Israel is continously building illegal settlements in West Bank etc. Israel is blockading Gaza for years now. It occupies West Bank and has check posts all over the place.

Khalid Mishal himself said that he would accept the two-state solution based on 1967 borders. Israel , the terrorist state , doesn't want that.

Now how do I know all this? Because unlike your ignorant wanna bee bharti inferior a$$ , I met representatives of OneVoice Israel and Palestine just few days ago. The representative of Israel served in IDF and funny story , his house got hit by a rocket one time...but anyways , he accepted the Israeli government is controlled by rightists and Israel IS being unfair in its dealings with Palestine. He also told me about "Tel Aviv Bubble" ... Google what it is because your ignorant a$$ obviously doesn't know sh!t about the whole conflict , its historical background in detail , and its contemporary implications. You get your information from Republicans...I get mine from Israelis on the ground!

And two-state solution , or any solution for that matter , can not be achieved if Hamas is not the part of the deal. So cut your bharti crap here. Hamas is not regarded as a terrorists organization in China , Russia , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Egypt , Malaysia , Indonesia , and you-name-it! Only west regards it as such....

Hamas is a terrorist organization and is regarded as one by all that matter. You meeting with some odd folks does not change that. Khaled Meshal, the Hamas leader, said on Thursday that he was fully committed to working for a two-state solution but declined to swear off violence or agree that a Palestinian state would produce an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict ( http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/06/world/middleeast/06palestinians.html). I know another article that you are not capable of reading as you suggested in another post. Anything beyond 3 lines is too much to read for you LOL

That does not make him okay with a two state solution just because he speaks from one side of his mouth and contradicts from another. You terrorist loving folks have no business in the US as a side note. But we appreciate your tax dollars going towards Israel.

Now how do I know all this? Because unlike your ignorant wanna bee bharti inferior a$$ , I met representatives of OneVoice Israel and Palestine just few days ago. The representative of Israel served in IDF and funny story , his house actually got hit by a rocket one time...but anyways , he accepted that the Israeli government is controlled by rightists and Israel IS being unfair in its dealings with Palestine. He also told me about "Tel Aviv Bubble" and how it is the biggest obstacle in getting normal Israelis to push for peace ... Google what is "tel aviv bubble" because your ignorant a$$ obviously doesn't know sh!t about the whole conflict , its historical background in detail , and its contemporary implications. You get your information from Republicans and ring wing Christian/Israelis...I get mine from Israelis on the ground!!!

Read Hamas's Charter before Speaking .
http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/880818.htm

This is not india-bs thread. So I'll not reply to this..but I have shown , many times , to indians that how their EVERYTHING is influenced heavily by Islam. Your architecture , literature , geographic make-up , food , dresses , customs , demographics , languages , culture , and so on and on carry a strong mark of Islamic Influence over them. Shows how Islamic Empires raped you , plundered you , ruled over you , enslaved you , destroyed you , divided your country into four pieces, AND left their make for eternity on india...

But I won't go into detail now..I already have shown this over and over again on this forum...

And this is why you hate Muslims and hence you support EVERY power that is going against Muslims ,whereever they are and whoever they are ...

Garbage Reply . why are you not Debunking the video if it is a lie .

This is not india-bs thread. So I'll not reply to this..but I have shown , many times , to indians that how their EVERYTHING is influenced heavily by Islam. Your architecture , literature , geographic make-up , food , dresses , customs , demographics , languages , culture , and so on and on carry a strong mark of Islamic Influence over them. Shows how Islamic Empires raped you , plundered you , ruled over you , enslaved you , destroyed you , divided your country into four pieces, AND left their make for eternity on india...

But I won't go into detail now..I already have shown this over and over again on this forum...

And this is why you hate Muslims and hence you support EVERY power that is going against Muslims ,whereever they are and whoever they are ...

OH great purveyor of all things Muslim. You are such a great keeper of it that you chose to do your internet jihadism while choosing to live under a Judea christian countries laws. HILARIOUS!

This is not india-bs thread. So I'll not reply to this..but I have shown , many times , to indians that how their EVERYTHING is influenced heavily by Islam. Your architecture , literature , geographic make-up , food , dresses , customs , demographics , languages , culture , and so on and on carry a strong mark of Islamic Influence over them. Shows how Islamic Empires raped you , plundered you , ruled over you , enslaved you , destroyed you , divided your country into four pieces, AND left their mark for eternity on india...

mind your language, & stop using foul words

Posting propaganda videos of IDF?:lol:

bharti pillay can go to any extent in their hate of Muslims. They still can't get over the fact that Muslim Superpowers r*ped them and ruled over them for thousands of years...divided their country into four...and destroyed their civilization for good.

Oh well...

Ignorance is not a bliss.

Much of the Islamic religion and civilization adapted from Jewish traditions and cultures.

Ignorance is not a bliss.

Much of the Islamic religion and civilization adapted from Jewish traditions and cultures.

And some say much of the Jewish contemporary methods have been adapted from the Nazis!

bharti pillay can go to any extent in their hate of Muslims. They still can't get over the fact that Muslim Superpowers r*ped them and ruled over them for thousands of years...divided their country into four...and destroyed their civilization for good.

Oh well...

the result of that r*pe was pakistanis. so i am glad you acccept that pakistanis support rapists.

Oh well...

They raped and ruled over reas that are Muslim majority in today's South Asia, go figure where that might be :P

There is a reason why you guys are Muslims today, while the rest of South Asia is Hindus as it rightly should be :)

This is not india-bs thread. So I'll not reply to this..but I have shown , many times , to indians that how their EVERYTHING is influenced heavily by Islam. Your architecture , literature , geographic make-up , food , dresses , customs , demographics , languages , culture , and so on and on carry a strong mark of Islamic Influence over them. Shows how Islamic Empires raped you , plundered you , ruled over you , enslaved you , destroyed you , divided your country into four pieces, AND left their mark for eternity on india...

we are supporting israel not because its against muslims, but because they are our allies. Allah himself has promised the land of Israel to the Jews, so in this case I will agree with Allah.

im sure you have no concern for that. just like you had no concern when ISI sponsored all those blasts and gunmen in india,

Back
Top Bottom