What's new

Israel deploys tanks near Egypt border violating Camp David accord

if you think you can threat us you are wrong we have no fear
there is nothing better for my and most of egyptian people to die for my country
Your terrorists killed our civilian (an Arab by the way). And you instead saying sorry are flexing with muscles.

First take control of your own territory and defeat bedouin gangs, then dream about defeating Israel.

Muslim Killed Muslim. Wonder Why no thread?

If Palestine's hair got Plucked, The Islamists would be Bi*tching Left and Right here on PDF about Terrorists Zionist Illegal State of Israel. :lol:

Why would they care? The jump only when it is Israel or US killing Muslims. Muslims killing Muslims is just the standard behavior for them.

Israel >>>
budo.gif

Why would they care? The jump only when it is Israel or US killing Muslims. Muslims killing Muslims is just the standard behavior for them.

Muslim killing Muslim is a Zionist propaganda

Both posts reported, learn to speak like a human being before posting.

Doesn't Egypt Fire Rockets and Send Terrorists into Israel?

What's that? Honoring the Camp Davids?

I was waiting for the zionazi lapdogs from india to jump in and I didn't have to wait for long. Now, who could possibly beat israel, a nation born under the wings of terrorism, in the art of terrorism? None, but there is one equal and that is india. This is why whenever an arrow is shot at israel we see the indo-zionazis screaming in agony.

This is the answer for all those who say Arab Israel War is out of question war with Israel will be never out of question as long as Israel exists and issue of Palestine is not solved Arab Countries should now prepare themselves for any kind of war specially after Arab Spring

Muslim killing Muslim is a Zionist propaganda

Nope, it's not a propaganda, it's a zionist design. Muslims have many zionist lapdogs amongst them, these lapdogs incite Muslims to attack other Muslims. This is how it works.

Israel and India will regret the day they cross Islamic border.

Back
Top Bottom