What's new

Israel deploys tanks near Egypt border violating Camp David accord

poseidon

BANNED
Reaction score
Israel has deployed tanks on its southern borders with Egypt in violation of the Camp David Accord signed by the Tel Aviv regime and Cairo.

The Camp David Accords were signed by then Egyptian President Anwar El Sadat and then Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin on September 17, 1978, following thirteen days of secret negotiations at Camp David in Washington D.C.

The deal comprises two agreements, a Framework for Peace in the Middle East, and a Framework for the Conclusion of a Peace Treaty between Egypt and Israel. The latter agreement led to the signing of the Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty in 1979 which also took place in the United States.
PressTV - Israel deploys tanks near Egypt border violating Camp David accord

i wonder what they mean by that if they want to attack very good let them come we are ready for them
The hell you on about? Egypt is no better than Afghanistan nowadays.
Terrorists from Sinai killed an Israeli contractor today because Egypt cannot control their own land from being used by terrorists.

Terrorists from Sinai killed an Israeli contractor today because Egypt cannot control their own land from being used by terrorists.
what about israel whos is willingly letting her land be used by terrorists to kill palestinians everyday?????

we have little trouble with bedowins and hamas in sainai in time we will finish that problem but if you want to attack then welcome
and dont tell me that you didnt do anything wrong since camp david

Post a credible link please. Isrealis tanks are still as unsafe as they were in 73.

i wonder what they mean by that if they want to attack very good let them come we are ready for them

I think the Egyptian army is too busy supressing protestors at the moment.

This is a terrible time for Egypt or Syria to go to war.

we have little trouble with bedowins and hamas in sainai in time we will finish that problem but if you want to attack then welcome
and dont tell me that you didnt do anything wrong since camp david
You can't. Dozens of terrorist attacks occurred from the Sinai since Mubarak fell, even against fellow Egyptians and tourists from other countries. Hamas is celebrating the MB win in your elections as we speak. The Sinai beduoins do as they please because of all the chaos from Egyptian elections and they make tens of thousands of dollars each day just from smuggling people into Israel.

I think the Egyptian army is too busy supressing protestors at the moment.

This is a terrible time for Egypt or Syria to go to war.
i can assure you with the first bullet everyone will defend egypt and forget about our differences besides after a year and half riots and unrest and worrying about the homeland alot of people are saying we want to die it will be better than seeing our country fall

PressTV at its best: terrorists come from Egypt killing an Israeli civilian. But Israel violates peace accord.

but if you want to attack then welcome
"The Jews threaten to make war. I reply: Welcome! We are ready for war."

Nasser a week before the Six Day war

You can't. Dozens of terrorist attacks occurred from the Sinai since Mubarak fell, even against fellow Egyptians and tourists from other countries. Hamas is celebrating the MB win in your elections as we speak. The Sinai beduoins do as they please because of all the chaos from Egyptian elections and they make tens of thousands of dollars each day just from smuggling people into Israel.
i know that but it is just a matter of time there is some trouble but in egypt we had much worse and we always come back stronger
you can wait untill we are finished and then we take care of this
or you can attack us
believe me i understand what you are saying but what can we do dealing with gurella tactics is hard and we have a lot of problems in egypt
and i think that isreal deployed their tanks to see the reaction of the new president (that is just my opinion)

PressTV at its best: terrorists come from Egypt killing an Israeli civilian. But Israel violates peace accord.

"The Jews threaten to make war. I reply: Welcome! We are ready for war."

Nasser a week before the Six Day war
if you think you can threat us you are wrong we have no fear
there is nothing better for my and most of egyptian people to die for my country

This deployment(Only 2 tanks) was as a warning for the Bedouins who killed an Israeli Arab today, a father of 4.

This deployment(Only 2 tanks) was as a warning for the Bedouins who killed an Israeli Arab today, a father of 4.

Muslim Killed Muslim. Wonder Why no thread?

If Palestine's hair got Plucked, The Islamists would be Bi*tching Left and Right here on PDF about Terrorists Zionist Illegal State of Israel. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom