What's new

Israel Defense Forces

There is small factory in AIL in Nazareth. It produces M240/242/243 Storm (Jeep Wrangler deritives) and M462 Abir 4x4 vehicles.

M240 Storm 1:

M242 Storm 2:

M243 Storm 3:

M462 Abir:

each of these vehicles have armored version as well.

dont have sorry

It seem that Israel Defense Forces to manufacturing most for America too little for them selves......

It seem that Israel Defense Forces to manufacturing most for America too little for them selves......
Israel is very advanced in making vehicle armor kits. Plasan and Hatehof companies are one of the leading in the world. Israeli armor is used in most of US MRAPs for examle. But we make few vehicle chassis. Small country like Israel cant do everything.

I am not a hater nor have anything personal against israel but i must say i do admire there armed forces specially there af.

Israeli space launch vehicle Shavit:

Shavit-1.jpg

shavit3.jpg

Its 3 stage solid rocket. First two stages are from Jericho II ballistic missile. Overall length - 21.4 m, diameter - 2.3 m, weight - 31 t. Can put 350 kg sattellites to LEO orbit.

777px-Illustration_of_OFEQ_Satellite_launched_by_Shavit_launcher.jpg

First launch was on 19 sept 1988. With experimental 156 kg Ofeq 1 satelite:

ofeq1.jpg

It entered a low earth orbit(LEO) of 248*1150km with a declination of 43 deg. , it stayed in orbit for 118 days although its expected lifespan was one month.

Ofeq 2 was launched on April 3rd 1990 by the Shavit launcher , it entered a LEO of 210*1580km . Ofeq 2 stayed in orbit for 40 days , it too was designed to test technologies while the satellite was an improved Ofeq 1.

OFEQ 3

ofeq3.jpg

OFEQ 3 was launched on April 15th 1995 by the Shavit improved launcher from the Palamachim site . It entered a LEO of 368*729km with a declination 37 deg. , it orbits earth once every 90 minutes .

OFEQ 3 is a 2nd generation satellite based on the OFEQ 1 Satellite , it has an advanced navigation system and its projected life span was 2 years currently its still in orbit .
The payload that OFEQ 3 carried wasn't clear at first and the official version was that it is a test satellite like its predecessor.

The truth is that it is a spy satellite carrying the ERMS CCD with a resolution of up to 2 meters , thus Israel has an operational spy satellite although since it is a LEO satellite it isn't always in contact with Israel . OFEQ 3 is the proto type for the EROS Satellite net which will provide 24 hour contact with Israel. was the first operational Israeli satellite with reconnaissance (photography) capabilities. It weighed 225 kg and had a perigee of 369 km and was launched on a new version of Shavit

Payload Weight 36 kg
Satellite Weight 189 kg
Total Weight 225 kg
Height 2.3 meters
Diameter Base 1.2 meters
Diameter Top 0.7 meters
Solar panels size 3.6 squared meters
Power consumption 180 Watts
Telemetry data rate 15 Kbit/second
Telecommand data rate 5 Kbits/second
Attitude control accuracy 0.01 Degrees

OFEQ 5

ofeq-5_r.jpg

was launched 28 May 2002. The 300 kg Ofeq 5 orbited the earth on a course with a perigee of 262 km and an apogee of 774 km, bent around 143.5 degrees. During the course of its mission, its perigee was raised to 369 km and its apogee was lowered on 771 kilometers, in an attempt to prolong the satellite's lifespan. Some observers believe that the 300 kg weight of the satellite, combined with the additional propulsive requirements of the retrograde orbit, constitute a de facto demonstration of the Shavit's ICBM potential.

Ofeq 5's camera with 70 cm resolution offered much improved quality over Ofeq 3:

imagecomparison.jpg

IKONOS is US commercial satellite which weights 726 kg and has resolution of 1 m.

OFEQ 7 was launched by a Shavit space launch vehicle on June 11, 2007. Equipped with advanced technology and a series of new enhancements to provide improved imagery, it is placed into a elliptical orbit of 300x600 kilometers. Three days after its launch, IAI/MBT Space Division received the first images taken by the satellite. The Ofek 7 is a follow-on spacecraft to Ofek 5 that was placed into orbit in 2002.

OFEQ 9 was successfully launched on June 22, 2010 from Palmachim Air Base.

I am not a hater nor have anything personal against israel but i must say i do admire there armed forces specially there af.

ya i agree with you, jews have done much to regain the land they lived before Salahudeen came and it is shameful for Arab Muslim countries that enjoyed calm life and never gave much importance to defence and arming their forces, throwing behind the saying of the Prophet PBUH. a small country handled mighty Muslims countries of the region, although they were provided unconditioned backup by USA and EU countries but that was impossible and they did it.

یہ شاتر دماغ قوم اللہ نے مسلمانوں کی آزمایش ک لئے حیات رکھی ہے. ورنہ تمام قدیم قومیں تباہ و برباد کر دی گی تھیں. یہ ایک طرہ سے اللہ کا عزاب ہے مسلمانوں پر. اللہ سے دشمن کے مکابلے میں مدد کی دعا کیا کریں.
PLZ TARJUMA NA KARAIN

Israeli soldiers play with Palestinian boys in Hebron.

Last edited by a moderator:
I especially admire Israel agricultural technology, could solve World food crisis, with Israel help, desert Rajasthan is making olives with Israel technology.

Thought they might not be good pictures for this thread, but it can serve to be a great humanitarian effort world wide.

i have everything against IDF cause the have occupied Qibla e Awal the Al Quds.....i dont have anything against orthodox jews who believe zionism is against the fundamentals of judaism....and yea i also have something against those jews who conspired against Germany during ww1 and ww2 and the cash4gold company :lol:

hermes900inflight0221.jpg

hermes9002011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom