What's new

Israel could field Arrow 3 missile shield earlier than planned

The Jews are here! Run for your life :police:

Yes! Run, Run for your life!!!! Oh wait, Jews control the space time continuum! You can't run!!!! They will just go back and find you before you run!!!

Yes! Run, Run for your life!!!! Oh wait, Jews control the space time continuum! You can't run!!!! They will just go back and find you before you run!!!

This guy is an anti-Semitic monster. Hellz, even though we do have an issue with the Israeli regime, but I never seen anybody talking it this far!

This guy is an anti-Semitic monster. Hellz, even though we do have an issue with the Israeli regime, but I never seen anybody talking it this far!

I have some disagreements with some Israeli Government policies. Heck, I disagree with many Government policies/actions from many countries (including my own) but I don't hold all the citizens of those countries responsible for them. Unfortunately, some people here sit at home in their own little bubble, full of hate and with their own giant echo chamber. While there are others here who are rational thinkers and and capable of being pragmatic. Capable of honest debate and being able to agree to disagree in a rational manner.

About this guy though....He seems to be able to continually say the most disgusting and outlandish things with impunity. I've seen people here get banned for a lot less then what he's currently doing. Quite frankly, he's making this forum look bad with all the garbage he's spewing. but hey, what do I know, I'm just an American who has been lucky enough to be allowed here i guess lol

Everything made by the JEW USA slave

Have you invented the F15 & F16??
You disagrements with JEWS? You never talk against them because you're a JEW disguised
I have some disagreements with some Israeli Government policies. Heck, I disagree with many Government policies/actions from many countries (including my own) but I don't hold all the citizens of those countries responsible for them. Unfortunately, some people here sit at home in their own little bubble, full of hate and with their own giant echo chamber. While there are others here who are rational thinkers and and capable of being pragmatic. Capable of honest debate and being able to agree to disagree in a rational manner.

About this guy though....He seems to be able to continually say the most disgusting and outlandish things with impunity. I've seen people here get banned for a lot less then what he's currently doing. Quite frankly, he's making this forum look bad with all the garbage he's spewing. but hey, what do I know, I'm just an American who has been lucky enough to be allowed here i guess lol
Why don't you say that in countless forums, a person speaking about the JEWS is immediately banned and in the same forums, calling to mass murders muslims is applauded?

Last edited by a moderator:
The RSAF doesn't have F-16s :lol: but we fly F-15 Eagle, Strike Eagle, and soon Saudi Advanced!

You disagrements with JEWS? You never talk against them because you're a JEW disguised

No, my ethics function the opposite way of yours.

Why don't you say that in countless forums, a person speaking about the JEWS is immediately banned and in the same forums, calling to mass murders muslims is applauded?

F15 & F16? but we are talking about ARROW system. Oh and F15 & F16 were not invented, they were designed and built.

It can also be seen as an invention as they have pushed the bonds of technology further than what it was

We can very well understand why you get banned in every forum.

Because it was forums where it's allowed to call to mass murder muslims

Except ******** the only westerner website not zionist where i have a senior account with 350 points.

It proves that only the zionists or their lovers ban me

He almost bash everybody except Iran :lol:

You're right i bash NATO fake muslims Saudi, Qatar which must be a great crime

The RSAF doesn't have F-16s :lol: but we fly F-15 Eagle, Strike Eagle, and soon Saudi Advanced!

No, my ethics function the opposite way of yours.

I never said made any reference for an invention you stinky duck, Fighter jets are to be built and designed, not invented.

Remove your doubts my dear, here you go
invention in saudi arabia part1 expotvarabia HD.mp4 - YouTube

---------------

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom