What's new

Israel considers apologizing to Turkey

[/QUOTE]

I heard that israel supported the kurdish freedom fighter which fought against saddam husseins army and also many videos that a israeli officer also visited a camp of the PJAK which fight iran for more women rights, You forgetting that even israel support us with weapons and equipment, Nothing to do with PKK.......:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
but Israel does that anyways
Where u see show? Thats just one interview. Israel made plenty of interviews with Hamas terrorists, even with Ahmed Yassin.

there is nothing brave about pkk. people who never shaves themselvf and look like monkeys. who hide shoot and run! if they got the balls they come in front of our military.
In fact most of PKK attacks are directed against military. On the other hand most of Hamas atacks are directed against civilians.

In fact most of PKK attacks are directed against military. On the other hand most of Hamas atacks are directed against civilians.

if israeli soldiers also made daily search trips to gaza, hamas would also attack directly. what pkk does is. get a sniper in someplace, get two kids to occupy police officers with questions so they stand still and then BOOM! so much bravery for pkk. mountain donkeys.

if israeli soldiers also made daily search trips to gaza, hamas would also attack directly. what pkk does is. get a sniper in someplace, get two kids to occupy police officers with questions so they stand still and then BOOM! so much bravery for pkk. mountain donkeys.
I did not mean to say that PKK are brave, I was talking about series where PKK are portryaed as brave and noble good guys killing evil Turkish soldiers.

if they warned then they have the right to bomb,yes..sick!

you do have reading comprhension problems..im saying that those flotillas are symbolic..to make the world realize that palestinian-israel issue need to be solved..you killed even babies and that is humanitarian crisis..israel killed much more civilians than hamas..hamas is in wa for iran,if so why dont you get the f*ck out of the territories you occupied..dont find excuses which you could find if you would nuke somewhere,just get the f*ck out of there including east jerusalem.

It appears those guys will hang on to the whole Jerusalem, be it by hook or by crook :confused:

interviewing with pkk does not mean supporting it. Some Turkish journalist also interview with them.
We dont know if israel helped or not. We can only guess.

but i dont thik that israel supporting pkk. i think pkk got more than enough support from turkish deep state in past times. If we want to blame someone for pkk we should start from deep state and past Turkish politicians. No need to talk about them in this topic.

Also if we talk about that video israeli soldiers was training pesmerges. They are not pkk. Totaly different armed group which Turkey has good relations with.

We shouldnt talk about gossips and focus on topic.

Where u see show? Thats just one interview. Israel made plenty of interviews with Hamas terrorists, even with Ahmed Yassin.

Yeah but Hamas was created by ISrael secrete service Mossad of course its going to have plenty of interviews.

Yeah but Hamas was created by ISrael secrete service Mossad of course its going to have plenty of interviews.
LOL. Nasrallah's speeches were also transfered live on Israeli TV.

Doesnt matter if they sorry. They wont mean it.

Long live Hamas the democratically elected representatives of the oppressed palestinian people

Back
Top Bottom