What's new

Israel claims that it will only suffer 500 casualties in a war against Iran

And why not will they resist.Its the West that has subjudgated and tried to crush them since the past 50 years.

Yes, the irony of overthrowing an elected leader and replacing him with a puppet dictator :rolleyes:

My country uses equipment made by pork-eating, vodka-drinking, hamburger-eating, evil Chinnies, Ruskies and Yankees :rofl:

:lol: Then you should immediately dump them and replace all of them with the righteous weapons made in the most advanced Muslim nation: Turkey.

Dump them evil migs, Js and Types and adopt Hurkus, Altay and ANKA weapons. :D

Yes, the irony of overthrowing an elected leader and replacing him with a puppet dictator :rolleyes:

I agree. But don't worry, that will become commonplace in South Asia if our so-called elected leaders keep behaving in this way.

Only Syria and Iran are pro-Russia in the Gulf.Pakistan is pro-China. Other islamic countries are controlled by American puppets. What are the hell are you taLKING about?

pride cometh before the fall.Have you forgotten your defeat in the 2006 Lebanon War ,Zhidkov?

I see .Another Turk .Turks are some of the biggest surrender monkeys in history.Like the French.
Telling yourself a lie, again and again, won't make it any more of a truth.

Israel has never once lost a war and Israel never will. Complete and utter domination is what Israel has accomplished in all of her wars, that is why Hezbollah has not dared to start a war ever since. Even during the Gaza war, they dared not join.

I remember Nasrallah giving a speech out of the rat hole he calls home today, apologizing to the Lebanese people for attacking Israel because it brought so much destruction upon Lebanon.

I consider that it is now Russia's moral responsibility to save the world from turmoil and looming disaster, because it is in position to do so. You should join in prayer at least (unless you are an atheist) for peace and also should wish that Russia interferes NOW, before it is too late. Otherwise the fire incited by treacherous countries like Turkey is going to engulf all in your region and beyond. Why should we, who are not a party to the conflicts in any way, should pay the price of evil designs of others? I wouldn't care so much if the turmoil in your region would be limited to your part of the world. Voicing protest and pointing finger towards the culprit is the least we should do.

Well, I admit it could be wishful thinking of many like me when it comes to Iran ( also Syria), but one needs to consider that if both Iran and Syria are threatened, Russia could be next target. This is the reason why it is expected that Russia will behave quite differently when it comes to destruction of Syria and Iran.

I don't blame you, for your insult directed towards me, because many morons thought, it would be a cakewalk in Syria like in Libya. But, look what is happening now. Russia already vetoed thrice to thwart anti Syria resolutions. FSA terrorists are begging for No Fly Zone. It could mean that their supply line and communication lines are cut by Syrian Army and they are in dire need of more military hardware from Turkey. Alternatively, they are begging for No Fly Zone to restrict Syrian Army’s ability to unlish havoc on the terrorists.

I hope your mature brain will let you see that Russia's reaction is indeed quite different than it was during the game plan against Libya??? Thanks God!!! Russian FM has issued some unusually strong statements recently going beyond usual diplomatic language, which can HOPEFULLY be interpreted that they will not allow the game plan in which your wannabe European country is criminally involved in supporting the terrorists. This is a shame indeed!!!

You seem to be living in dreamland . Do you think russia gives a fwck about any country other than itself? maybe belarus probably . They sold Iran in a second , stopped sale of s-300 allowed sanctions , butchered thousands of chechen muslims and now you act like they are angels .

Only Syria and Iran are pro-Russia in the Gulf.Pakistan is pro-China. Other islamic countries are controlled by American puppets. What are the hell are you taLKING about?

pride cometh before the fall.Have you forgotten your defeat in the 2006 Lebanon War ,Zhidkov?

I see .Another Turk .Turks are some of the biggest surrender monkeys in history.Like the French.

HAHAHAHA , SURRENDER MONKEYS . PLEASE MOD BAN THIS IDIOT OR IM GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE ALL THE INDIAN NATION EMBARRASED LITTLE FISHES . LITTLE COLONIES ARE ANGRY BECAUSE WE FWCKED THEIR MASTERS THE BRITISH . INDIA INDIA LITLLE INDIA , SON OF THE BRITISH LITTLE INDIA.

How was it under the Turkic rulers of india ? Also being the servant of the British?

Telling yourself a lie, again and again, won't make it any more of a truth.

Israel has never once lost a war and Israel never will. Complete and utter domination is what Israel has accomplished in all of her wars, that is why Hezbollah has not dared to start a war ever since. Even during the Gaza war, they dared not join.

I remember Nasrallah giving a speech out of the rat hole he calls home today, apologizing to the Lebanese people for attacking Israel because it brought so much destruction upon Lebanon.

What a state of denial,eh?

'2nd Lebanon War defeat was result of distance ... JPost - Israel
Israel was defeated in the Second Lebanon War in 2006 because people had distanced themselves from God, according to Interior Minister and Shas head Eli Yishai. From the mouth of your own Interior Minister ,you were defeated.

I don't whether to laugh or cry.But the Kornet missiles,RPG-29 and Metis-M did make the IDF cry .Note :There are estimates of Israeli tanks losses of 45 tanks by a report of BBC ,Israel admitted 22 penetrations and 5 totally destroyed beyond repair.Also hezbollah claimed 120 tanks(though it is inflated in my opinion)
How Hezbollah Defeated Israel » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

********.com - Russian Anti-Armour Weapons and Israeli Tanks in Lebanon

Battle of Bint Jbeil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You failed in conquering Bint Jbeil.Failure is defeat like it or not.
Israel, Defeated by Justin Raimondo -- Antiwar.com

vK wheres india ? 1900 world map

worldmap.gif

vK how was this in your newly found state ?

Sino-Indian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IM SORRY TO ALL INDIAN MEMBERS BUT THIS RACIST FWCK GOT ON MY NERVES

HAHAHAHA , SURRENDER MONKEYS . PLEASE MOD BAN THIS IDIOT OR IM GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE ALL THE INDIAN NATION EMBARRASED LITTLE FISHES . LITTLE COLONIES ARE ANGRY BECAUSE WE FWCKED THEIR MASTERS THE BRITISH . INDIA INDIA LITLLE INDIA , SON OF THE BRITISH LITTLE INDIA.

How was it under the Turkic rulers of india ? Also being the servant of the British?

Like how Turkish territories were conquered by Russia or like Turkish army use to run with its tail between its legs whenever the Russian Cossacks would come?or like how British and French gangbanged the Ottoman Empire.:coffee:

You seem to be living in dreamland . Do you think russia gives a fwck about any country other than itself? maybe belarus probably . They sold Iran in a second , stopped sale of s-300 allowed sanctions , butchered thousands of chechen muslims and now you act like they are angels .

Like how you butcher the millions of Kurds who want freedom from you? Or like how you Butchered millions of Armenians?or like how you Butchered the Greeks and forcibly convert serbs to Janissaries ?

hahhaah atleast we had a Empire that invaded russia , we went to moscow and fwcked it , unlike you , who was a continous slave , slave of Turkic rulers , Muslim Rulers and slave of the british MUAHAHAHAH

I love when nations speak for other because they have no achievement , they like to speak for other countries , hahaha , dont you have any honour and anything good to say about your nation? I can see why we are such a big nation , little slaves talk about us but get other countries involved .

And yet Russia conquered most of your lands and fvcked and raped your nation endlessly?How come Turkey is so small these days?

AtillaHun, aka Ottoman-Turk aka Grand-Vizier.

Do you never wonder why in every topic you react there is always a meaningless fight going on between you and others? You manage to derail every topic and insult other people.

Just continue and I'm predecting you will get a permanent IP ban.

Every country makes such estimates and the wording of the title is misleading. The word "only" was never used.

It is an estimate which may end up higher or lower.

Remember that Israel is full of bomb shelters. Every house has a bomb-proof room.

Like how you butcher the millions of Kurds who want freedom from you? Or like how you Butchered millions of Armenians?or like how you Butchered the Greeks and forcibly convert serbs to Janissaries ?

where did you read history ? in a indian temple?

Russians were frightened to fck when the crimean khanate would go to russia under ottomans .

Lets look at this .

WW1 - Ottoman Empire
British Empire ( Indian slaves ) - British getting fwcked along with their indian and australian and new zealand slaves , not to mention french , russian etc . Now are you going to speak for the british defeat? hahaahah

So where is the crimean khanate and ottoman empire today?Let me guess Russia ravished it ,piece by piece .:victory:

And yet Russia conquered most of your lands and fvcked and raped your nation endlessly?How come Turkey is so small these days?

Its not remember we have little states like the british in india , we have cyprus and a few more places , brother states , unlike india who is a under direct unoficial rule of britian still.

So where is the crimean khanate and ottoman empire today?Let me guess Russia ravished it ,piece by piece .:victory:

Hhaahahah , where is the russian empire today? Plus isit your duty to speak for others , you trying to hide your embarasment?

THIS RACIST FWCK HAS BEEN REPORTED AND I WAIT FOR THE MODS TO BAN HIM , HOW THEY LET RACIST , IMMATURE PEOPLE LIKE HIM UNBELIAVABLE.

Every country makes such estimates and the wording of the title is misleading. The word "only" was never used.

It is an estimate which may end up higher or lower.

Remember that Israel is full of bomb shelters. Every house has a bomb-proof room.

Yes ,Israel has an excellent civil defence system comparable to Switzerland and Russia.A civil defence network is of primary importance if you have to win a nuclear war.

Its not remember we have little states like the british in india , we have cyprus and a few more places , brother states , unlike india who is a under direct unoficial rule of britian still.

Hhaahahah , where is the russian empire today? Plus isit your duty to speak for others , you trying to hide your embarasment?

THIS RACIST FWCK HAS BEEN REPORTED AND I WAIT FOR THE MODS TO BAN HIM , HOW THEY LET RACIST , IMMATURE PEOPLE LIKE HIM UNBELIAVABLE.

Russia,CSTO ,SCO . PS.Russia gave freedom to many of its parts .That was a goodwill gift.Unlike the Turks whose empire was forcibly confiscated by British,French and Russia.:victory:

where did you read history ? in a indian temple?

And where did you get your history from ? Erdogan? or your propaganda texts glorifying the surrender monkey tactics?

Back
Top Bottom