What's new

Israel ballstic missiel for the navy

Some illiterate molvi's fathwah I guess. Probably from Faisalabad? :D

No need to insult. I can insult you Indians 1000x more than you can ever insult me. I can insult you to the point where you will start crying whilst reporting my post to the Mods. So watch yourself.:blink:

No need to insult. I can insult you Indians 1000x more than you can ever insult me. I can insult you to the point where you will start crying whilst reporting my post to the Mods. So watch yourself.:blink:

Wow ... now I am an Indian. lol ... Do confirm my Indianization with some of the members here as well as on PakDef and DT.

I wasn't insulting you. I was being sarcastic. But on the serious side only illiterate molvies from Faisalabad and Jhang give fatwahs of end to Jewish civilization (Btw ... I wasn't referring to you as molvi)

In Urdu it means "Dick" :rofl::rofl:

I didn't know that you guys needed to "make one" :lol:
isn't it punjabi word?
you naughty boy,kuch khyal kar.zalim we have female members from whole world.

I dnt knw..

how israely people got such a high level brain.
they are good people if they stop killing innocents
to understand this you have to look at their history.briefly when different conquerors beat their *** then god chosen people decide its better for us to spread to whole world instead of living at one place.because when we live at one place our chances of annihilation are very high.so they spread to different parts of the world.and in order to survive their they build relations with elites of that place,learn sciences of that time,try control economy of that place.etc etc
above things give them excellent control and influence.
killing innocents and eating up their land.
The man kind has seen some serious brain from the Jews dont forget that. And the above post is not related to the topic anyhow imagine how many of those 5 million r so much talented. In today s world U just cant ignore them.
i mention the secret behind their talent.plz read it.
What funny with Lora?
It is for the navy and it is the most smartest short range ballstic missiel.
We also have jericho 3 a ballstic missiel from the land and pakistan can only dream to have that kind of technology.
in many of your equipments there is very heavy american input.you people have unconditional access to american tec.name any Israeli equipment and i m sure you find american chips in it.
if some patriotic american took stand(he/they don't want to share their state secrets) then mossad comes in.more precisely "LEKEM".
Wow ... now I am an Indian. lol ... Do confirm my Indianization with some of the members here as well as on PakDef and DT.

I wasn't insulting you. I was being sarcastic. But on the serious side only illiterate molvies from Faisalabad and Jhang give fatwahs of end to Jewish civilization (Btw ... I wasn't referring to you as molvi)
dear on what basis you giving the fatwa that they are illiterate.

Last edited by a moderator:

I read a scholary article on this. I did not see this on T.V. or movies. Think about it, it is a feasible speculation.

You a population of 5 million israelis. which 1 million is in the army.
which they make hi-tech weapons and stuff.
which has nuclear arsenal without the world saying about it. except middle east including turkey.
Those industries much be ran by israelis and americans together i mean..
such a small country.... which half of them are probaly womens and childrends..
how can make such a small population develop such a high techs?
theres something off here..
however israel cant do much damage with this small ground.

they have a rich and buff uncle named sam.

OMG::whistle:
ANYWAY I KNOW URDU

Sir this is defence forum m i right?

It is a defence forum dear but your Israeli friend needed to know why it was so funny and explained it to him. We are all here to share knowledge after all :lol: :sarcastic:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom