What's new

Israel: a State built on lies

Your mighty Iran doesn't care about Palestine. Aytoallat is misusing Palestine case to fulfill his desires. I hope you don't get fooled by that.

Then who cares about Palestine?
Your Zion lover king?Qatar king?Jordan's British king?Kuwait leaders?
You can't fool other with this non sense anymore.
While SA is in bed with U.S and Israel,Iran is the only one who cares about them.
Can you enlighten us,what the **** has Saudi done for Palestine?other members can judge if you are right ow wrong.

I have heard this quote somewhere - Israel can beat Arabs 50 times but Arabs need only to beat Israel once. Israel will he destroyed that once.

If push comes to shove, Israel can unleash their ultimate weapon....

It is Israel which is in constant state of danger and its survival is at stake. Are u even aware there is significant number of Arab population living in Israel who are living peacefully and with tolerance.

Lots of people have hoped for the the destruction of modern Israel. Many have predicted it. Some have threatened it. Few a tried it. But Israel still exists and stands proud and strong among the community of nations. With time Israel will get stronger and more powerful and all those people who wish the destruction of Israel will pass away.

God himself gave Israel to the Israelis. Israel is the Gods' promised land to the children of Israel. This is from one and true God of the Bible. Its there in the Koran too, go read it up.. If any Muslim denies this, he is committing blasphemy.

Then who cares about Palestine?
Your Zion lover king?Qatar king?Jordan's British king?Kuwait leaders?
You can't fool other with this non sense anymore.
While SA is in bed with U.S and Israel,Iran is the only one who cares about them.
Can you enlighten us,what the **** has Saudi done for Palestine?other members can judge if you are right ow wrong.

from your history in afghanistan, pakistan, Iraq, and Lebanon tells how supportive Iran is toward Palestine case. Not to mention the Iranian dirty role in syria killing innocent people alongside with Assad. Saudi Arabia or any other arab country doesn't need propaganda or media machine to promote itself. Arab-Israel conflict has nothing to do with Iran, nor Iran considered part of the arab world.

Lots of people have hoped for the the destruction of modern Israel. Many have predicted it. Some have threatened it. Few a tried it. But Israel still exists and stands proud and strong among the community of nations. With time Israel will get stronger and more powerful and all those people who wish the destruction of Israel will pass away.

God himself gave Israel to the Israelis. Israel is the Gods' promised land to the children of Israel. This is from one and true God of the Bible. Its there in the Koran too, go read it up.. If any Muslim denies this, he is committing blasphemy.

God doesn't have children.

The only REAL good chance to destroy Israel is in 1948 when they are at their weakest, when a country is just form, they are always the weakest. The result is Arab fought amoung themselve and try to be the boss for one another, and let Israel Live, when you look at the 1948 Arab-Israel War, you see it's not Arab as a whole fighting Israel, but rather you get iraqi on one side trying to master trans-jordan and Syria and Egypt on the otherside try to boss around the Palestinian. Result is they all fail.

The second good chance come from the Yom Kippur War in 1973. Again, Arab fail because of the Arab are brickering each other rather forming a uniting front against Israel. It seems like the Arab are more interested on how to slice open Israel once they destoryed them, rather than Destroying them itself.....

There are no way you can destroy the Modern Isreal now, Israel gone bigger and now at its peak. The only way to destory today Israel is by using Thermal Nuclear Weapon, still there will be about 20-25% jew left behind in Israel. And that will also mean the end of the world, what good will that be if you are the king of the world when the world no longer exist??

I am not pro or against israel, I am speaking on behalf of a Military Historian.

no Muslim countries have the balls to go against ISrael

except Palestine and Iran and Lebanon

Your mighty Iran doesn't care about Palestine. Aytoallat is misusing Palestine case to fulfill his desires. I hope you don't get fooled by that.

Yeah and the Arab despots are losing their daily sleep for the cause of Palestine, I suppose! It is you who is trying to fool the Muslims into thinking that the Arab despots are doing what needs to be done in order to save the Palestinian people.

Yeah and the Arab despots are losing their daily sleep for the cause of Palestine, I suppose! It is you who is trying to fool the Muslims into thinking that the Arab despots are doing what needs to be done in order to save the Palestinian people.

Wrong.
The "Arab Despots" have a bigger responsibility towards their people first before jumping to any Ummah cause. Last time I checked, BD's government was rolling side to side to expand the quota of BD workers in KSA.

Wrong.
The "Arab Despots" have a bigger responsibility towards their people first before jumping to any Ummah cause. Last time I checked, BD's government was rolling side to side to expand the quota of BD workers in KSA.

So, the Arab despots don't care about the Palestinians because they have a bigger responsibility towards their people. If so why do the minions of the Arab despots accuse Iran of not really caring about Palestinians? Why is it that just because the Arab despots have the lame excuse not to stand up for the Palestinians others can't? BTW, I didn't know that treating the entire state like a personal property is the way to show responsibility towards people!

Back
Top Bottom