What's new

ISPR saying Indians FM radio along Pak/Afgan border

So you say dear friend, but when you have Freedom Movements in 24 of your states and in 8 they are considered to have more public support then the Govt, i would pretty much label such a state to be on the verge of failiure.

Oh do you consider maoists are asking for freedom. or are you still living in the crushed history of Khalistan.

well check for the failed state index for your conutry which is in top 10 and India is in 90s.

India has enough economy and middle class to be failed state. for a state as a nation to fail involvement of middle class is very important... but within India all needs of the middle class are being met and they are happy being called Indians.

But you guys are not short of people who find it hard to swallow to be called Pakistanis.

Oh do you consider maoists are asking for freedom. or are you still living in the crushed history of Khalistan.

well check for the failed state index for your conutry which is in top 10 and India is in 90s.

India has enough economy and middle class to be failed state. for a state as a nation to fail involvement of middle class is very important... but within India all needs of the middle class are being met and they are happy being called Indians.

But you guys are not short of people who find it hard to swallow to be called Pakistanis.
I'm sorry to say that you are mistaken and your information about Pakistan is blurred by mindless Govt propaganda.
For one, India's middle and working class is not as content as it seems to you, maybe that is why India retains the record of having the highest farmer suicide rate.
Secondly, everyone in Pakistan is proud of their country, if you refer to a few exiles sitting abroad and issuing statements that we are unhappy with Pakistan as the voice of Pakistan then you are sadly mistaken, no matter how much money you invest in a Baloch insurgency, it will always come back as nothing more then a slap.
As for your previous post regarding Bangladesh, well, Bangladesh was the chink in the Pakistani Armour, Thousands of kilometres away, seperated by hostile soil, it was a British design that was doomed to fail, we could not move men and supplies there in sufficent quantities culminating in surrender on our part.
Should war begin today you will find that it will be much more difficult to recreate the Bangladesh scenario.
"Wars are not lost and forgotten, they are remembered and avenged by generations."
:pakistan:

Well its wonderful that AIR has started broadcating in pak-afghan border. Much to the delight of pakistni people. AIR would certainly be more entertaing than Maulana Fazallulah FM radio station.

Why is the fuss ?? :undecided: :partay:

And the US, India, Iran are not?

About as much as Pakistan has been subject to Indian aggression - 1971 when India supported terrorists and rebels in East Pakistan to break it apart. 1984 when India invaded Siachen in violation of the Simla Agreement.

Millions of Pakistanis(they weren't Bangladeshis at the time) were streaming into India due to the events just prior to 71.

With regard to Siachen, the presumption you're making is that its Pakistani land, which is erroneous.

. Much to the delight of pakistni people. AIR would certainly be more entertaing than Maulana Fazallulah FM radio station.

Why is the fuss ?? :undecided: :partay:

The affect of a poisonous pill whether sugar-coated or plain would be the same Thanks but no thanks better start such FM radios for Moists, naxals so that they could have better view of India

The affect of a poisonous pill whether sugar-coated or plain would be the same Thanks but no thanks better start such FM radios for Moists, naxals so that they could have better view of India

Who is Pakistan to dectate India where to or not to start AIR FM if that part is not Pakistan's soverign territory?

Yes we are aware about our internal issues and Naxals clown show is about to end. Thats the job of our internal 2 million strong para-military, even much easier solution is to pump money in affected areas which GoI has a whole lot of now. Get over with your wet dreams of Naxals taking over Indian republic.

Who is Pakistan to dectate India where to or not to start AIR FM if that part is not Pakistan's soverign territory?

Yes we are aware about our internal issues and Naxals clown show is about to end. Thats the job of our internal 2 million strong para-military, even much easier solution is to pump money in affected areas which GoI has a whole lot of now. Get over with your wet dreams of Naxals taking over Indian republic.
You joke, FATA is our territory, we have every right to dictate where India starts AIR transmission as long as it it being recieved inside our borders.

@kakgeta
So you say dear friend, but when you have Freedom Movements in 24 of your states and in 8 they are considered to have more public support then the Govt, i would pretty much label such a state to be on the verge of failiure.

seriously?
24 states?
last i counted we had 28 states in india

that means only 4 states dont have a freedom movement.

if that is so are the 4 states stopping the other 24 from breaking off?

and if u are sure of the number 24 care to name them?

UP
delhi
haryana
himachal pradesh
uttarakhand

there u have 5 states which dont have any freedom movements going on (i named 5 as the min number required to prove u wrong)

@kakgeta

I'm sorry to say that you are mistaken and your information about Pakistan is blurred by mindless Govt propaganda.
For one, India's middle and working class is not as content as it seems to you, maybe that is why India retains the record of having the highest farmer suicide rate.

a farmer too poor to pay his debts is a middle class person!!!!

comes as a surprise to me

i am sure you would have a better idea about the middle class of india once we realise who you consider middle class.

PS : sorry for going after only ur posts but they are the easiest to disprove

seriously?
24 states?
last i counted we had 28 states in india

that means only 4 states dont have a freedom movement.

if that is so are the 4 states stopping the other 24 from breaking off?

and if u are sure of the number 24 care to name them?

UP
delhi
haryana
himachal pradesh
uttarakhand

there u have 5 states which dont have any freedom movements going on (i named 5 as the min number required to prove u wrong)

The other 4 are not holding them from declaring freedom, if you read my points again you will see that i stated "8 states" in which freedom movement holds more support then as compared to the Govt.
India is considered the country with the most active militant groups operating within it's borders infact this claim was also printed in the summer by some american newspaper.
Farmers do fall into the category of middle class citizens according to the UN World Food Programme.

PS: Himachal Pradesh does have a freedom movement.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom