What's new

ISPR does Politics on issues , Politicians & Media should Learn politics from ISPR :- Absar Alam

Taliban literature is allowed in Pakistan Because Taliban are Brothers of Shahbaz and Nawaz Sharif ...... NO ??
Taliban radio was allowed because they were brothers of Zardari.
Sharif is simply blinded with hate, otherwise the main players are Zardari and Imran Khan.
Be fair in your comments, it was APC decision, incl. the members of peace committee.
Masters of Imran Khan are very big agencies, who guide him step by step, as his task is to coverup all what happened in zardari era and this is what is he busy doing in KPK.

Ah, see thats exactly what I am talking about. Being sarcastic on this forum doesn't make even a slightest change in history as we know it. Creator of Taliban 1.0.0 in 1980s and 1.0.1 (TTP) in 2003 is known to everybody no matter how much you try to spin it using sarcasm.

Let me remind you that Nun League was created by the same "creator" (for the same purpose) who created Taliban in 1980`s ... Have you forgotten the role of Apa Nisar Fatima (Mother of Ahsan Iqbal) ?? Nawaz himself is a product of Deobandi Nexus .. Am I wrong ??

Let me remind you that Nun League was created by the same "creator" (for the same purpose) who created Taliban in 1980`s ... Have you forgotten the role of Apa Nisar Fatima (Mother of Ahsan Iqbal) ?? Nawaz himself is a product of Deobandi Nexus .. Am I wrong ??
But both the products turned (in fact third too) against their creator. What does this tell you? you can start a fire, but can't end it.

But both the products turned (in fact third too) against their creator. What does this tell you? you can start a fire, but can't end it.

Nawaz never turned against the Deobandi Nexus . .. I don`t know what you are talking about ...

Nawaz never turned against the Deobandi Nexus . .. I don`t know what you are talking about ...
well the dubandi nexus in balochistan is supported by Iranian groups and Baloch sunni fraction. You're living very next to the sectarian focal points in the region (Iran and KSA) and expect things to remain peaceful? well thats not gonna happen, not until the focal points cool down or just vanish. The sectarian hot grounds are in Quetta and Karachi (where the game get fairly balanced as both shia-deubandis even the game) where the nexus has sustainable local support.Jesh e Muhammad and LeT fighters had to do something once they got disengaged from Kashmir.

well the dubandi nexus in balochistan is supported by Iranian groups and Baloch sunni fraction. You're living very next to the sectarian focal points in the region (Iran and KSA) and expect things to remain peaceful? well thats not gonna happen, not until the focal points cool down or just vanish. The sectarian hot grounds are in Quetta and Karachi (where the game get fairly balanced as both shia-deubandis even the game) where the nexus has sustainable local support.

And how is all this related to what I am talking about ?

And how is all this related to what I am talking about ?
Trying to say that the issue lies in bigger picture only if you remove your personal bias and accept the ground realities fueling this conflict and see their links to the past doings. And I would appreciate something more provoking than just one liner comments.....

noora phir roota hua saudia jaye ga ..
I think this will prove a wrong guess.... rest time will tell.

You are absolutely wrong and biased, because of your affiliations with northern alliance.
Taliban of Afghanistan, was a natural resistance movement of Afghan youth, nothing to do with PML. However they existed during the era of BB/Sharif rule.
Neither noon league was created any time in 1980.
What happened recently in constituency of sheikh rasheed, hints to an engineered episode, and state protection to the murders expose where sharif stands.

Trying to say that the issue lies in bigger picture only if you remove your personal bias and accept the ground realities fueling this conflict and see their links to the past doings. And I would appreciate something more provoking than just one liner comments.....

I am not talking about "the conflict" or its ground realities my friend . .... You made an assertion that Taliban literature is allowed in Pakistan and tried to give an impression as if Army was responsible for it ...... I just reminded you that Army is in fact fighting against the terrorists whereas Nawaz is supporting his Talibani biradiran... Nawaz himself is the product of the same "Nexus" who created Taliban .. Saudis being the main sponsors , are the masters and Nawaz is pretty much a man of Saudis in Pakistan ..... Nawaz prefers TTP over PA for understandable reasons .. . Simple as that ..

I think this will prove a wrong guess.... rest time will tell.

You are absolutely wrong and biased, because of your affiliations with northern alliance.
Taliban of Afghanistan, was a natural resistance movement of Afghan youth, nothing to do with PML. However they existed during the era of BB/Sharif rule.
Neither noon league was created any time in 1980.
What happened recently in constituency of sheikh rasheed, hints to an engineered episode, and state protection to the murders expose where sharif stands.

Well you have a reputation for coming up with most retarded conspiracy theories on PDF .. You surely deserve a medal ;)

Well you have a reputation for coming up with most retarded conspiracy theories on PDF .. You surely deserve a medal ;)
You all have reputation of getting personal, while i was simply telling the true history.
Which any one can google.

Absar Alam is absolutely right on the spot.....thanks for sharing:cheers:

What right? This allegation is not on an individual. Geo had accused to whole ISI the institution. Absar alam is munafiq pmln supporter. 2nd thing he was talking about 1992. but this is 2013. Whole scnario is changed now.

Geo news is becoming a black mailing group .. they try to influnce foriegn policy, judical matters and political matters .. they need to put in their place .. Nawaz Government is acting immature like expected from a person with a 3rd grade in martic and have very low IQ .. SPecial treatment should be stopped for geo .. Appointing their anchors to PCB chairmen just to get rkeep media on their side was a wrong movie .. as PPP use to warn us .. that nawaz sharif bomb ko khud laat maryain gay .. seem like this is happening .. fingering the army without any provocation is a stupid thing ...

Now MoD is moving against Geo in the court. Don't you know the history of missing persons case when despite repeated calls from SCP, no military official has ever appeared in the court and MoD officials are there to face the music on every hearing. Why doesn't someone from the military go and expressly tell SCP that they wont release the persons in custody and SCP can F off. But no that would hurt the image so better get it done through MoD.
hussain do ISI like to disappear people or do it for hobby???
when u dnt give them require laws or dnt prosecute them .. what option do u leave them with .,,

I am not talking about "the conflict" or its ground realities my friend . .... You made an assertion that Taliban literature is allowed in Pakistan and tried to give an impression as if Army was responsible for it ...... I just reminded you that Army is in fact fighting against the terrorists whereas Nawaz is supporting his Talibani biradiran... Nawaz himself is the product of the same "Nexus" who created Taliban .. Saudis being the main sponsors , are the masters and Nawaz is pretty much a man of Saudis in Pakistan ..... Nawaz prefers TTP over PA for understandable reasons .. . Simple as that ..
I am not giving an assessment, I am just pointing to the truth that anybody can publish anything on anything in Pakistan except when it comes to expose a privileged group. That privileged group has held an institution hostage ever since the creation of Pakistan.

Yeah like I said it before.

hussain do ISI like to disappear people or do it for hobby???
when u dnt give them require laws or dnt prosecute them .. what option do u leave them with .,,
If they do it for a reason then they should be man enough to defend themselves and present these terrorists or whatever for a fair judicial process. I mean tomorrow somebody kidnaps you or your family member and you have no recourse, no whereabouts, nothing. What would be the point? How much does make you different from the rest of the terrorists? If everybody starts killing by labelling themselves as self-righteous then there shouldn't be a hue and cry over a taliban blast or a sectarian killing or even abuse of blasphemy law because these people also plead to be on right side of their twisted moral.

Last edited:
1. If they do it for a reason then they should be man enough to defend themselves and present these terrorists or whatever for a fair judicial process. 2. I mean tomorrow somebody kidnaps you or your family member and you have no recourse, no whereabouts, nothing. What would be the point? How much does make you different from the rest of the terrorists? If everybody starts killing by labelling themselves as self-righteous then there shouldn't be a hue and cry over a taliban blast or a sectarian killing or even abuse of blasphemy law because these people also plead to be on right side of their twisted moral.

1. hussian u are very informed person .. U know that army cant prosecute, i dnt know if ur hate against the army is clouding ur judgement .. bcoz mostly u talk with logic .. The role of army is catch them and hand over them .. It is the responsibility of civil government to make and fight the case .. In which the civil government has failed miserably in that . All the terrorist are either on bail or win the case///How many of them are hanged?? None .. Present government is not even hanging the people who are being stensed to death ...So u what u r saying is .. our solider risk their lives to catch a terrorist .. and due to the incompitence of civil government these terrorist are set free and come out kill the soilders again . Evenm the laws are too weak to serve justice then army have to break it > see the article of mass graves in kashmir, srilanka, afghanistan and many more countries .. All of the armies did that to finish the rebellions ...

2. as i said before the dnt pick up people foir fun .. its not done untill they are 101% sure .. bcoz they dnt want to face implications

Back
Top Bottom