What's new

Islamic fundamentalism and youth in Pakistan

Thank you for that serious comment - in your understanding of history, has the author of the piece made a mistake in suggesting where the Islamist movement in Pakistan really took of politically?
No his problem is with Islam basically so he uses Islamic Parties as scape goat to talk crap against Islam it doesn't matter that when they grew or they didn't grew the things that they should concentrate on implementing Islamic Law and Shariah in Pakistan and should keep a check on moral quality of their members and should set example and try to bring more people to Islam

Jihad is part of Islam Sir sectarian issues are mostly funded by India it is known fact in Pakistan their is nothing such as Islamic Fundamentalism it is just most Muslims are now trying to follow Islam not their nafs and the liberal Junk yard can't stand it they are to afraid of it just like hypocrites of Madinah Liberals main problem is with Islam they try to present false meaning of Islam to please west which will never happen they are scum of Pakistan and Muslims Islam is Islam follow it if you are a Muslim and not your nafs

You don't get it, do you?
So you are telling me that Mullahs in Mosque are Indian funded when they preach hate against Ahamdis, Shias and all?

Yes, the problem is that Pakistanis are obsessed with religion which in turn leads to Islamic funda-mental-ism.

do u really deny that Islamic extremism exists in Pakistan?

BTW its not Sir, its Madam

Problem is not Islamic Fundamentalism problem is Liberal scum of Pakistan and slaves of west

What did the Liberal Scm do? Suicide bombings?

You don't get it, do you?
So you are telling me that Mullahs in Mosque are Indian funded when they preach hate against Ahamdis, Shias and all?

Yes, the problem is that Pakistanis are obsessed with religion which in turn leads to Islamic funda-mental-ism.

do u really deny that Islamic extremism exists in Pakistan?

BTW its not Sir, its Madam :D

What did the Liberal Scm do? Suicide bombings?
Qadyanis are not Muslims first of all they are involved in anti Muslim activities and Shia Sunni fightis limited to 3 Parties who are involved in fight the obsession with religion is the best things of Pakistanis but slaves of west can't understand it west have close their minds yes I deny Islamic extremism exist Islam is Islam and when you will follow Islam you will be called extremists by most liberal scum and what they have done they are traitors who take funds from west to talk crap against Islam try to confuse people and some even try to change Islam but failure is their destiny

No his problem is with Islam basically so he uses Islamic Parties as scape goat to talk crap against Islam it doesn't matter that when they grew or they didn't grew the things that they should concentrate on implementing Islamic Law and Shariah in Pakistan and should keep a check on moral quality of their members and should set example and try to bring more people to Islam

It's obvious you have not read the piece - I don't know why I am surprised that you would rather display shamelessness instead of actually reading the piece and commenting on it - but yes, I was surprised.

It's obvious you have not read the piece - I don't know why I am surprised that you would rather display shamelessness instead of actually reading the piece and commenting on it - but yes, I was surprised.
I have read the piece and I have most of his previous pieces so I can expose this moron a ashamed person and nothing and also famous drug addict fact known to the world buy liberals always like these kind of craps

I have read the piece and I have most of his previous pieces so I can expose this moron a ashamed person and nothing and also famous drug addict fact known to the world buy liberals always like these kind of craps

Since you have read this piece and most of his other pieces, are you a closet case? well, you can come out of the closet, it's Ok, the author has an interesting and fun style and his pieces are informative, won't you agree?

Zarvan you represent most of it what is wrong with Pakistan today.. You are calling others "liberal scum"..!! And what exactly do you represent : Islamist extremist scum??

I actually felt bad for the state of your mind where you and the likes call your own countrymen Haramda Qadiani ..!! :sick:
Atleast respect your people if nothing else.. :eek:

Its because of people like you Pakistan is facing so much of sectarianism today... It has nothing to do with India et all.. :no:
I hope that one day you broaden your horizon and see thee world as a Human first and a Muslim second.. Get well soon..
SIR.. :cheers:

Zarvan you represent most of it what is wrong with Pakistan today.. You are calling others "liberal scum"..!! And what exactly do you represent : Islamist extremist scum??

I actually felt bad for the state of your mind where you and the likes call your own countrymen Haramda Qadiani ..!! :sick:
Atleast respect your people if nothing else.. :eek:

Its because of people like you Pakistan is facing so much of sectarianism today... It has nothing to do with India et all.. :no:
I hope that one day you broaden your horizon and see thee world as a Human first and a Muslim second.. Get well soon..
SIR.. :cheers:
I try to represent Islam but I don't understand enemy of Islam to understand it and it is because of Indian funding we have sectarin issues and Indians will pay the price for it really very soon

Since you have read this piece and most of his other pieces, are you a closet case? well, you can come out of the closet, it's Ok, the author has an interesting and fun style and his pieces are informative, won't you agree?
Pieces are not amusing but disgusting and views of a pathetic drug addict and ashamed of from where he comes and is

I try to represent Islam but I don't understand enemy of Islam to understand it and it is because of Indian funding we have sectarin issues and Indians will pay the price for it really very soon

Yeah right.. You caught me..!! Enemy of Islam..!! :rofl: :rofl:
Thats what I am talking about.. Open up your mind, there is more to the world..!!

Heck I am a Jain and I am currently staying with a Muslim family(my dads closest friend for 40 years) at there place since 6 months.. Enemy of Islam..!! You make me laugh; Bob..!! :enjoy:

Zarvan, you don't have to PM me this:

"Yes our kind of people kicked your *** in Mumbai attacks for three days and Indian to this day are crying about it"

I know you guys are happy about it. Many like you even celebrated the deaths of our innocents at the hands of your mard-e-mujahids in Mumbai.

But why do you have to PM this to me? Why not celebrate openly, Zarvan?

-----BTW, Does Islam allow use of terms such as 'A$$ Kicking', Zarvan?

Zarvan, you don't have to PM me this:

"Yes our kind of people kicked your *** in Mumbai attacks for three days and Indian to this day are crying about it"

I know you guys are happy about it. Many like you even celebrated the deaths of our innocents at the hands of your mard-e-mujahids in Mumbai.

But why do you have to PM this to me? Why not celebrate openly, Zarvan?

Sounds like a funda-mentalist obsessed with extremism.

Zarvan, my dear, C'mon, celebrate openly that your kind of people killed 167 innocents in Mumbai.

You don't have to PM this to me? Celebrate openly, mate.

You can celebrate openly, dear.

Say it out in the open. Go burst a few firecrackers that your kind of people killed 167 innocents in Mumbai.

Go celebrate!

Sounds like a funda-mentalist obsessed with extremism.

lol Congrats, he even thanked you. :laugh:

Yeah right.. You caught me..!! Enemy of Islam..!! :rofl: :rofl:
Thats what I am talking about.. Open up your mind, there is more to the world..!!

Heck I am a Jain and I am currently staying with a Muslim family(my dads closest friend for 40 years) at there place since 6 months.. Enemy of Islam..!! You make me laugh; Bob..!! :enjoy:
One of my best friends is a Muslim, the problem is anyone talking sense in Pakistan is labeled liberal. We all can see these guys stuck in their history, they still talk in terms of liberals and Islamic values when they should be talking about humanity... isnt that the point of Islam?

Back
Top Bottom